Unable to Scroll Menu's with Mouse (1 Viewer)

G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 96825

Anyone know how to scroll through the menu with the mouse.

On the main screen, i have Videos and Series and a couple of other things.

The MP starts up with Series. When i click the mouse button i enter the series menu.

However, when i scroll horizontally to the Videos menu for example, it does scroll and centre the option, but upon clicking the mouse button it always enters the series menu still.

So, if i want to go to the videos i have to get up of my A** and open the laptop, hit right and enter with the keyboard and then i can get into the videos menu,

Any ideas. Its very annoying.

**FYI - All vertical scrolls and clicks work fine.

I'm using StreamedMP and MP 1.8.0 with the TV series and Moving Pictures plugins.

Thanks

RonD

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • December 20, 2011
    SillyValley CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've never used StreamedMP so I can't comment on that option, maybe there is something useful in the skin subforum.

I use a mouse with the DefaultWide skin without problems, but also cheat a little with a logitech M510 mouse. You should check the "Show special mouse controls (scrollbars, etc)" setting, I use enabled and make sure the TopBar is enabled
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/MediaPortal_Configuration/13_GUI

For the M510 mouse I use the setpoint tool to add a few MePo options.

Side Buttons = Left/Right arrow, so I can skip forward/back
    Wheel left/right = Volume, either = - for MePo volume control or enable mouse control of master volume up/down
    Wheel "down" = Enter, this helps when I use mouse with the Titan skin

The Titan TV/submenu button is a pain with a mouse, but using WheelDown = Enter I can get into the TV options without major problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom