United States TV Logos - Chiago..... (1 Viewer)

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am looking for anyone or any place to find the United States TV Logo's.
    Would prefer OTA and Cable supplier
    I am in the Chicago area and using both OTA and WOW Cable if that helps.
    thanks

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I made a start on a US repo a few weeks ago aswell, its located at https://code.google.com/p/mediaportal-us-logos/. I think I've got most of the national channels and some local ones, including Chicago :). I haven't had a chance to do any mapping (there's one from LogoMappingMaker) or resizing though. If you can spot any missing logos let me know and I'll try to add them before I move on to that.

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yeah, I was thinking that it may be easier and quicker to map affiliates to the network's logo unless they're already done or they're requested/submitted through the forum or the webservice suggestions. I already have nearly double the logos of my UK repo!

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Also I've found API which could provide affilates- central stations mapping and logos. I was going to write wrapper for it but I haven't made it yet :sick:

milhouse

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2006
    Raleigh, NC U.S.
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Wow, I hadn't realized there was this much work going on around logos! I spent an afternoon YEARS ago getting logos from lyngsat and renaming to match my channel names. Seldom have had to touch them since, except when I add a new channel. Manual takes a bit but just needs to be done once.

But this logo tool would really help for new users. Makes MP that much more professional looking.

Users who are viewing this thread