UPDATED, 03-02-2012: MOD by powermarcel10: Cover templates and more.. (1 Viewer)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have also installed the mod on my HTPC. Now I have the Bluray and DVD Covers in the Cover Flow of Moving Pictures. But now I have 4 problems

1. in cover flow all the movies have a black cover frame. When I point the cursor on a movie, then the correct cover frame appears, if not pointed, it always appears the black frame. I should display always the correct cover frame if pointed on the movie or not.
2. in cover flow the cover art is oversized. Because of the cover frame I can't see the the details at the top or bottom of the cover art picture. In list view everything is ok.
3. One movie doesn't show the cover frame, even the black frame. It is a DVD-Iso and I have more DVD-Iso's (the others are correct displyed).
4. The width of the certification logo is to small. To change the size of the certification logo is pointless.

Do I have to install the fanart mod? If yes, how can i do this, I didn't find the manual or files.
I use MP 1.3 beta and StreamedMP skin.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom