Updated support for UpdateControl plugin (1 Viewer)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Damien, after upgrading to the latest version of UpdateControl, i'm not able to install the updates anymore.
    Error:
    Code:
    2013-02-10 15:17:31.301248 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\updatecontrol.xml' control id:5 ex:Object of type 'MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIToggleButtonControl' cannot be converted to type 'MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUICheckButton'.	at System.RuntimeType.CheckValue(Object value, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, BindingFlags invokeAttr)
      at System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.InternalSetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, Boolean doVisibilityCheck, Boolean doCheckConsistency)
      at System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.InternalSetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture, Boolean doVisibilityCheck)
      at System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.SetValue(Object obj, Object value, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, CultureInfo culture)
      at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnWindowLoaded() UpdateControlPlugin.UpdateControl
    2013-02-10 15:17:43.646820 [ERROR][(10)]: Update Control: Updates cannot be installed. (Error Code: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80240044): Exception from HRESULT: 0x80240044
      at WUApiLib.UpdateDownloaderClass.BeginDownload(Object onProgressChanged, Object onCompleted, Object state)
      at UpdateControlPlugin.UpdateControl.DownloadUpdates()
      at UpdateControlPlugin.UpdateControl.InstallWindowsUpdateStart(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e), Exception from HRESULT: 0x80240044)
    Checked the .xml but i can't even find control id:5 in it, so i assume it needs an update to work with latest version. Would be really nice this could be included in the next release ;)

Last edited:

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Damien, after upgrading to the latest version of UpdateControl, i'm not able to install the updates anymore.Checked the .xml but i can't even find control id:5 in it, so i assume it needs an update to work with latest version. Would be really nice this could be included in the next release ;)

Have you checked the UpdateControl.Menu.xml? There is the id 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom