USA Channel Logos (1 Viewer)

ixian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Anyone got a good source for a collection of logos for US based TV stations that look good with StreamedMP?

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    Anyone got a good source for a collection of logos for US based TV stations that look good with StreamedMP?

Hey Ixian,
    You can start with these (see attached.) I created them with Photoshop and included the psd file in case someone wanted to add some themselves. Check them out and see if they will work for you...

Wile E.

bornslippy

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    I have a very good collection of logos/icons. where are you in the states? using cable or sate? which company? let me know and I will try to get them up tonight.

bornslippy

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    I have plenty of local ota channels. Where are you @ at? What are your local channels call signs? I will try to get everything up tonight depending how work goes. If the servers stay up, UPS units have no problems, & the networks have no problems I should have time. Just let me know where your local channels & call signs. I get off @ 7am est.

tigersax

Portal Member
    March 30, 2011
    Home Country
    hello i just had a quick question i have been able to download the logos with xmltv but how do you add them the only how to i found said put them in program files\team mediaportal\thumbs\tv\logos and i did that is there a special format or somthing even renamed them what the channels were

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    hello i just had a quick question i have been able to download the logos with xmltv but how do you add them the only how to i found said put them in program files\team mediaportal\thumbs\tv\logos and i did that is there a special format or somthing even renamed them what the channels were

Hey Tigersax,
    Put them in the "c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\tv\logos" folder and make sure they are all named the exact same as the channel name (i.e. Channel 'Discovery HD', Image 'Discovery HD.png')

Wile E.

bornslippy

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Anyone DTV? I have all the DTV channels in HD and SD, I can find local channels for you as well. It might take me awhile I am kinda swamped at work. well here is a set I collected back in feb. If you want locals I will find them it might just take awhile because of work. :( hope this will help some what.

Users who are viewing this thread