Video Folders Not Displaying Anything (1 Viewer)

ChubbyArse

Portal Member
December 28, 2011
Hi All, I've installed 1.6 on my new HTPC and configured a single video folder called Movies that points to a network share (configured as UNC - \\machine\directory\), with the treat as movie folder options checked.

The network share folder looks like this:

Cars Toon - Mater's Tall Tales (2010)
- Cars Toon Mater's Tall Tales (2010).mkv

Despicable Me (2010)
- cbgb-despicableme1080.mkv

Gnomeo & Juliet (2011)
- Gnomeo & Juliet (HD).m4v

Mr Poppers Penguins (2011)
- Mr Poppers Penguins.avi

Toy Story 3 (2010)
- Toy Story 3.mp4

The video folder is being displayed, yet no videos are being displayed within it. I've clicked "Scan" on the menu too, but to no avail. All the extensions are allowed. I've attached a set of logs to the post.

It is basically a fresh installation on a fresh windows 7 (all updates applied) - no plugins added yet, only the power plugin configured.

Thanks for any help.

ChubbyArse

Portal Member
December 28, 2011
I've followed the wiki here: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/13_Setup_Guides/7_Videos/Movies/Movies_Setup

I've now got the database populated - the editor displays an entry for each movie listed in the OP. However, when I load the videos screen in MP - nothing is displayed. Only the "Backup" symbol, is displayed - and when clicked takes me to a menu with only Movies on it.

Attached are the logs for me starting MP, navigating to Videos seeing nothing and closing MP.

I'm running with a fresh 1.6 install with no installed plugins (only the powerscheduler activated) and I have the default skin from the install (the blue-y one - 16:9).

Any ideas what could be the issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom