VoiceMemo plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Here it is, a plugin to record, play and send voice memos!

Highlights:
  • allows you to record, play and send voice memos
  • operates independently of standard MediaPortal playback devices
Installation:
  • download and start the suitable installer file "VoiceMemo.mpe1" from the download repository
    or
  • download and extract the attached file "VoiceMemo.zip" (MediaPortal v1.6 and above) from this post and copy all required files to your MediaPortal directory manually (see manual below for detailed instructions)
Skin Support:
Language Support:
  • german, english
Requirements:
  • MediaPortal v1.3.0 or higher
Latest Changes (for a detailed version history, please consult the attached manual):
  • v1.7.0 – rework of configuration dialog, minor enhancements
  • v1.8.0 – cryptographic routines updated, functionality to share settings and profiles added, support for MediaPortal v1.12.0
  • v1.8.1 – rework of message management routines, improvements to sharing functionality, maintenance
  • v1.9.0 – support for plugin framework v1.4.0, support for MediaPortal v1.13.0
  • v1.9.1 – maintenance release, support for MediaPortal v1.14.0
  • v1.10.0 - re-compiled release, deconstruction of not working functionalities, support for MediaPortal v1.15.0 and higher

GUI Screenshots.JPG

This is a stable version and was tested with Windows 7, 8 and 10 only, please report any bugs in this thread.

If you would like to show your appreciation and also help me to continue to provide free software please make a donation by clicking here. Thank you.

Attachments

• VoiceMemo for MediaPortal.pdf
    490 KB
  • VoiceMemo v1.10.0.zip
    3.7 MB
Last edited:

RicDigital

Portal Member
August 1, 2010
Guimarães. European Capital of Culture 2012
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Re: VoiceMemo plugin for MediaPortal v0.2.0

Hi Micropolis

I'm really interested in your plugin, but there is a problem with the skin file, because when I try to enter it I get a warning that the file voicememo.xml does not exist, and I install everything on default skin. :(

Verify this problem, because I am interested in adding it to my skin...

Best Regards

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: VoiceMemo plugin for MediaPortal v0.2.0

Hi Micropolis

I'm really interested in your plugin, but there is a problem with the skin file, because when I try to enter it I get a warning that the file voicememo.xml does not exist, and I install everything on default skin. :(

Verify this problem, because I am interested in adding it to my skin...

Best Regards

Dear RicDigital,
to install the plugin, please follow the installation guideline, which you can found in the attached manual. If the same problem occurs, please post your logs here.
Don't forget to download the latest version.

Cheers, Micropolis

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    Re: VoiceMemo plugin for MediaPortal v0.2.5

I don't get it. What does recording voice memos have to do with a home theatre? I can see it's usefulness in a home office, mobile phone, laptop, or tablet, but I don't get why people would be compelled to record and send voice memos while watching their TV in their living room.

Is this a move towards making Media Portal an all-encompassing application environment beyond it's original purpose?

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: VoiceMemo plugin for MediaPortal v0.2.5

That's your meaning, but not necessarily the view of all community member. If you have lost the respect for the work and the creativity of others, this community is not the right place for you. A constructive discussion is ok for me, but I will not let me insult. Go home and deinstall all MediaPortal features or plugins, which doen't match with your expectation for a media center.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    VoiceMemo plugin for MediaPortal v0.2.6

Dear community,
    the official version of VoiceMemo for MediaPortal v1.2.0 can be found here.
    For installation instructions, information regarding version history and other useful hints please consult the manual from the first post of this thread.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    the final and feature-complete version of this plugin was published, I'll close the main development cycle now.
    Skin changes are not required, thanks to all contributors and skinners to achieve this milestone.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    in the plugin repository and at the first post of this thread you can find the VoiceMemo maintenance release v1.0.2.
    This version contains cumulative changes and enhancements, skin changes are not required.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    attached at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository you can find the major maintenance release v1.1.0 of this plugin, skin changes are not required. If you had install this plugin manually before, it's recommended to remove the plugin libraries before.
    Please be aware, that this release only contains generic skin files. To support your preferred skin, please take a look into the appropriate skin thread or search our forum. Finally, I ask for understanding that skin creation can not be done on my part.

Thank you and cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    the maintenance release 1.1.1 of VoiceMemo is available now at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository.
    Best regards and cheers, Micropolis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom