Windows 7 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input Devices" section in "MP Config". Using the "HID" tab, you can: Customise your remote control, and/or Customise your keyboard. Select one or both devices, and then pick the config that you are going to use...
Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input...
Is there some way to change the raw mapping of the windows media center remote? With Hid Demo I find that the 'stop' button...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
Replies
Views
THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
Replies
Views
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom