working on new MP Upnp Renderer process plugin (1 Viewer)

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
The pre release version for 1.7 should work

Crix1990

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 9, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmmm have the problem that my devices can't find the renderer, too.

Use version of Post 202 with 1.7.1

Before upgrade (use 1.6 before) it works all fine.

Any solution?

Crix1990

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 9, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, after a few reboots, it works fine...don't know what happens.

Keep this plugin alive!!!

ejs596

September 27, 2011
    Hi,

I installed this today in 1.7.1 and it almost works brilliantly. The only problem is that the video window that comes up on the PC doesn't switch to full screen. You can maximise it with the mouse but the window frame remains.

Any idea if there's a quick config tweak somewhere? (I have start in fullscreen checked in the config screen already)

TIA

ejs596

September 27, 2011
    After a few more fiddles today, possibly the one that had an effect was changing skin to Titan, it's now hiding the window frame when I play video. However it's still not going full screen. Any ideas anyone?

F

fred3650

I have the same problem with the size of the video. If I send a video (e.g. YouTube) from my mobile phone via BubbleUpnp to MediaPortal, it's only in the upper left corner, and only about quarter of my TV size. I tried the "zoom" function under settings / video but it's not working. Does anybody has a solution?

ButterOnYourBread

August 16, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have the same problem with the size of the video. If I send a video (e.g. YouTube) from my mobile phone via BubbleUpnp to MediaPortal, it's only in the upper left corner, and only about quarter of my TV size. I tried the "zoom" function under settings / video but it's not working. Does anybody has a solution?

... working on it!

... but still don't find a solution! First I have to learn more about the architecture of this plugin! It's not well documented yet!
    I haven't localized the point at the code, where the stream is processed that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom