WorldClock plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: WorldClock plugin v1.0.0 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Try it with this latest xml. Should show you something like this:

Attachments

• 00-08-48.jpg
      00-08-48.jpg
      147.2 KB
    • WorldClock.xml
      12.7 KB

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: WorldClock plugin v1.0.0 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Thanks but it's still crashing with Unhandled Exception error.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: WorldClock plugin v1.0.0 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

Pls DL the latest version 1.0.0.0 from repo - there was a change from the previous posted version 1.0.0.0 ;)

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country

I'm fairly sure I already had that as I only just downloaded it, but I've tried re-downloading it again and installing it but it's still doing the same.

I'll try uninstalling it, reinstalling it and making sure the Profiles are all empty and see if that helps.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country

OK, with only one Profile it stopped crashing MP, but still just showed an empty box (with only a tick). I noticed the errors in error.log referring to TSreader, so I switched from the 1.2.2 one back to the 1.2.1 one, but the log still shows the same errors. I then changed the setting from Draw Surface to Draw Image and that does show a clock, so am I supposed to use Draw Image (it defaults to Draw Surface)?

Even with Draw Image, it's still showing the same errors in the log though.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hello doveman,
    is it possible to reproduce this issue with the included generic skin file?

If no, please check, if the following required controls exists in your current skin file:
    • Image controls: 50-56 and 60-66
    • Button controls: 70-76
    • Label controls: 80-86 and 90-96

Cheers, Micropolis

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country

Hi

I've reinstalled Windows 7 and MP now and tested with the Default skin and had no crashes but still couldn't see any clock with Draw Surface enabled. It turned out this is because all the colours are defaulted to AliceBlue!

It seems to be fine with PureVisionHD now as well, although there's still some errors in the log.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    a small maintenance release has published, this fixes a daylight saving calculation error for countries with more than 1 rule.
    Skin changes are not required.

doveman:
    As previously assumed: your PureVision skin files for WorldClock doesn't match to this version.

If you take a look to these lines in your mediaportal.log,
    • 2012-01-02 07:13:51.370174 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\PureVisionHDBlue\worldclock.xml' is missing control id 56 (window property: imageAdditional6ClockControl)
    • 2012-01-02 07:13:51.371174 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\PureVisionHDBlue\worldclock.xml' is missing control id 66 (window property: indicatorAdditional6ClockControl)
    • 2012-01-02 07:13:51.371174 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\PureVisionHDBlue\worldclock.xml' is missing control id 76 (window property: buttonAdditional6ClockControl)
    • 2012-01-02 07:13:51.372174 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\PureVisionHDBlue\worldclock.xml' is missing control id 86 (window property: labelDateTimeAdditional6ClockControl)
    • 2012-01-02 07:13:51.372174 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: GUIWindow:OnWindowLoaded: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\PureVisionHDBlue\worldclock.xml' is missing control id 96 (window property: labelTimezoneAdditional6ClockControl)
    you can see, that not all required controls exists. Please take the latest files from the PureVision repository.

catavolt: please check, if this is not a general problem, thank you.

Cheers, Micropolis

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    I've just made sure that the worldclock.xml from PureVisionHD Blue 5.1 RC.zip is installed. I think that's the most recent version.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: WorldClock plugin v1.0.1 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher

doveman, Micropolis: The warning messages in the logs concerning missing controls were added a long time ago for us skinners to check if relevant controls were correctly set, especially the hardcoded ones in different areas of standard MP modules (as we wanted to get rid of the hardcoded properties/controls).
    So there is NOTHING to bother about this warnings, the skin files work as expected.
    Nevertheless I corrected the worldclock xmls to not show these warnings anymore in the logs ;)

Attachments

• WorldClock for PureVisionHD.zip
      1.3 KB
    • WorldClock for PureVisionHDBlue.zip
      1.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom