WorldClock plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (2 Viewers)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Alex,
    i did test yesterday.... (sorry fell a sleep, before i can post :oops:) it was last version 1.6.4 ... i use your setting and your skin, use main clock + 6 more clocks..
    i got view main clock + more 3 clocks view with full info, the rest 3 clock view all info except the clocks images ( the main clock view as analog, rest 6 as digital) before i start to collect logs and screenshots ...... got sleep :rolleyes:

will try to test new version tonight .. if i can .. ;)

P.S- THE CLOCKS THAT VIEW , LOOK GREAT .... SO GOOD START (y)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Alex,
    test a bit latest version 1.6.5, work well (y)
    i play with the clocks analog / digital work fine.
    no error in logs, even CPU is run o.k ( just a little use) for sure not like in the pass:) .

sorry not time to skin for DW skin right now:(

great work :D

Attachments

• 2014-12-31_224547.jpg
      2014-12-31_224547.jpg
      96 KB

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    the final release of WorldClock v1.6.5 is available now at the well known places.
    As said before, this release contains many enhancements and changes to support digital clocks. Therefore all previous skin files requires an update, also profile settings from previous versions cannot be used anymore. Please reconfigure your settings, I hope you like the new possibilities with this plugin.

Regards, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    this plugin has been updated to version 1.7.0. In order to prevent problems and errors with other plugins of my collection, please update all plugins to the newest versions simultaneously

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    I'm happy to present you the newest release of WorldClock, which can be downloaded from the well known places as usual. This version contains a shelveset to share your plugin related settings and profiles across devices and services. In principle all network storages, cloud services (e.g. OneDrive, Dropbox) or any other storage you would like to use should work as expected.

To allow such a functionality, major changes inside the plugin code was necessary. Before using this new version and/or the sharing feature, it is highly recommended to follow the steps below:
    • Before starting with settings and profile sharing, possible device or service specific configurations should be checked to prevent access or synchronization problems later. For more information, please take a look into the manual (chapter "Settings and Profile Sharing") or the troubleshooting guide.
    • In case you decide to disregard the sharing feature, the plugin will work in the same way as before.

Unfortunately from now on the release rate of this plugin must be reduced due to time and budget issues. I'm not able any longer to work nearly each evening on plugin improvements or enhancements. Of course bug fix releases will be published in a regular way, possibly in combination with the release cycle of MediaPortal. If you would support future development, I was pleased to receive a small donation. This would help to bring my 5-years old development environment back up to date. The donation link can be found in the first post of this thread and in the about box of the plugin.

Of course, I continue to look forward to your feedback, bug reports or feature requests. How quickly such changes can be implemented, the future will answer it.

Thank you and regards,
    Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    as part of the August rollout for my plugin collection this plugin has been updated to version 1.8.1.
    This version includes a lot of changes and improvements:
    • support for new clock types, like Binary, Text, Dice, Enigma, Tron
    • ability to change the clock type directly within the plugin GUI
    Accordingly to these functional changes some skin adjustments were needed, for more information please consult the manual found on the first post of this thread.
    In case you want to use this plugin and have also installed other plugins from my collection, please don't forget to install the latest versions published today simultaneously.

Regards,
    Micropolis

John0502

Portal Member
    May 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Hi, I have MP 1.12 and use the StreamedMP skin. Worldclock does work in StreamedMP since I have been using it there and the skin shows most of its features just fine. With this latest update my settings from the previous version do not show and a number of blank clocks show up instead. When I go to the MP configuration settings, under plugins, I get an error trying to enter the configuration settings for this plugin. I have already updated HTPCInfo and Worldweather to the latest version without issue. What can be causing this issue? Are there some files I need to copy from the default skin to the streamedmp skin to allow this new version of worldclock to work? To not update means that worldweather and htpcinfo cannot be updated either due to the shared files. John

John0502

Portal Member
    May 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Problem solved. The error was
    Font 'Aharoni' does not support style 'Regular'
    There was a Aharoni font in the fonts list. I deleted this font and now I am able to configure the worldclock plugin in mediaportal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom