WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello @pur_berger, @GaryMartynUK, @high,

... Jotti doesn't show any issue with it so I guess it's clean ...
It would be a shame in case I've uploaded malware or virus infected files to our repository. I want to assure you, that all files I've published with the latest rollout are clean and can be used without any risk.

@high: thank you for support, I wasn't able to answer in a timely manner due my current business trip until end of month.

Regards, Micropolis

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    :) - every scanner is it's up's and downs ... I wasn't even thinking about the possibility of a virus therefore I didn't even check in that direction.

GaryMartynUK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2012
    Portsmouth
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @Micropolis As soon as I realised it was Avast I checked VirusTotal and realised it was a false positive, I'm far more inclined to trust you than Avast on this one! But thanks for coming back to me and for the great plugin.

the_scotsman

Portal Member
    June 21, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I've just installed this on my Titan Extended theme. I used the modded xml files and it's working a treat.

But I'm confused how to get satellite image to appear? And forecast description. - on the normal view, on the left side, only the top 2 'boxes' have stuff in them. The bottom two are blank. it looks like one should have a satellite image and one should have a description of the weather?

The settings are very confusing, I'm not sure how to get the bottom two boxes to fill with content?

Thanks.

murnaz

Portal Member
    February 28, 2013
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    Weather conditions are not displayed graphic images. only displays text ones I tried most of thing but I cant solve

thanks

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The settings are very confusing, I'm not sure how to get the bottom two boxes to fill with content?
    Please go to the forum site and check out the first posting where you can find a detailed manual as PDF.

Weather conditions are not displayed graphic images. only displays text ones
    Graphics display is subject to the skin supporting it. Since you have not filled in your system specification, we can't tell if your skin does support the feature.

Edwardfc

Portal Member
    March 21, 2014
    Gillingham, Dorset
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi there, please can you help me with an issue when using Worldweather 1.8.0 on MePo 1.12.0. I have installed Titanius skin, but the same applies to Defaultwide skin. Having installed Wordlweather, on the main weather page, Graphic page and Hourly page, I get no sun images in the daytime - I only get moon images through 24 hours! It is not only on 1 PC either - I have done a new install on another PC other than my HTPC and get the same result. the default MSN is the weather provider. I attach screenshots to demonstrate. Would appreciate any help.
    EdwardFC

Attachments

• Worldweather Graphic.jpg
      Worldweather Graphic.jpg
      46.1 KB
    • Worldweather Hourly.jpg
      Worldweather Hourly.jpg
      57.2 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi there, please can you help me with an issue when using Worldweather 1.8.0 on MePo 1.12.0. I have installed Titanius skin, but the same applies to Defaultwide skin. Having installed Wordlweather, on the main weather page, Graphic page and Hourly page, I get no sun images in the daytime - I only get moon images through 24 hours! It is not only on 1 PC either - I have done a new install on another PC other than my HTPC and get the same result. the default MSN is the weather provider. I attach screenshots to demonstrate. Would appreciate any help.
    EdwardFC
    Have you already tried to use another weather provider? Maybe that will let the sun shine at your place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom