xml files require .ts format? (1 Viewer)

foxbenw

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2011
    Welwyn Garden City
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi
    Am I right in thinking that in order to import an xml file to the recordings table the associated file must be a .ts?
    In other words, i wouldn't be able to import files if i created them for all my dvd based .mkvs in order to fill in the gaps with TVWishList?
    (And if i added them manually into the recording table would it work?)
    Thanks
    Ben

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi
    Am I right in thinking that in order to import an xml file to the recordings table the associated file must be a .ts?
    In other words, i wouldn't be able to import files if i created them for all my dvd based .mkvs in order to fill in the gaps with TVWishList?
    (And if i added them manually into the recording table would it work?)
    Thanks
    Ben

Yes you are, but I assume it would work if you add them manually to the recording table.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Recordings are always tried to play with TsReader in graph -> using some non- .ts format files will not work.

foxbenw

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2011
    Welwyn Garden City
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    tourettes
    Thanks for pointing it out. However I am moving the files into a storage directory and then using them in mytvseries.
    That plus the 'filling in the gaps' with tvwishlist is more important to me than showing the other ad-hoc recordings neatly in the tv plugin.
    Ben

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom