Set Remote Control ID - To enable your Media Center to respond to a specific remote control ID do the following; 1. Press and hold the DVD Menu key on the remote then press a number button (1-8) for 5 seconds. Remotes with visible LED signal indicators will blink twice to confirm the change. 2. Enter that same number below. 3. Save. 4. Restart the Media Center PC. Note: To enable Media Center to respond to all remotes use the number 0. A reboot is required for this setting to take effect. * Registry key - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da * Registry value - CodeSetNum0 * Registry value data type - REG_DWORD This setting also requires deleting the following registry values: * Registry key - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da * Registry value - CodeSetNum1 * Registry value - CodeSetNum2 * Registry value - CodeSetNum3 Did the above changes and my X360 Universal Remote works with MP just as my MCE one did. I now have more buttons too. I think I should be able to add the buttons that are not already mapped to something. UPDATE: ch/pg up and down are different codes from the regular MCE remote. I edited the custom Microsoft MCE.xml file pageup code from 18 to 108, pagedown code from 19 to 109. Works great. Original Blue button is 94, changed to 104 for X360 Remote Original Green button is 92, changed to 102 for X360 Remote