0.2.0.0 RC4 Release and SVN Bugs (1 Viewer)

Post bugs you have found in the release version and SVN-snapshots here!

Fixed 0.2 RC4 Bugs

All fixed Bugs from 0.2 RC3 will be moved here.
Avoid SVN upgrade problems: Install 0.2.0.0 RC4 and do *not* make any configuration changes Copy/Backup the installed folder for future SVN upgrades Extract the latest SVN into the MediaPortal folder and overwrite old files Execute the 'start.bat' file to (re)register any new modules Redo your entire configuration (This...
Avoid SVN upgrade problems: Install 0.2.0.0 RC4 and do *not* make any configuration changes Copy/Backup the installed folder...
Avoid SVN upgrade problems: Install 0.2.0.0 RC4 and do *not* make any configuration changes Copy/Backup the installed folder...
Replies
Views
Fair enough. BTW - My recording do get done - MP seems to be running fine - it just doesn't have any screen contents. I'll start playing with the Fusion software that came with the card. Thanks and Cheers.
Fair enough. BTW - My recording do get done - MP seems to be running fine - it just doesn't have any screen contents. I'll...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4$CVS-20.05.2006- 1:00:31,13 (2006-05-20) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo...
Replies
Views
Same for me: Popup shows up and says that tv viewing may be disrupted due to scheduled recording. But nothing happens, tv viewing continues and no recording is started.
Same for me: Popup shows up and says that tv viewing may be disrupted due to scheduled recording. But nothing happens, tv viewing...
Windows Version: WindowsXP MCE 2005 RU2 CPU Type: AMD AthlonXP 3000+ Memory: 512 MB DDR PC3200 Motherboard: Asus A7N8X Deluxe...
Replies
Views
Hi Ralph, sure. I am happy if someone can also look into this. Hauppauge Tweak Tool - open it and change to 250/350 TAB - choose your card and hit "Open" - this opens the Hauppauge driver settings - there are two places to see and set the bitrate. they are linked, if you change one the other is also set automatically. After...
Hi Ralph, sure. I am happy if someone can also look into this. Hauppauge Tweak Tool - open it and change to 250/350 TAB - choose...
Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 1700+ Memory: 1 GB noName Motherboard: EliteGroup Motherboard...
Replies
Views
I alredy tried it (as posted on the main Media Portal website -linked in the first post-) with limited success. With this codec I get audio on the conflicting channels, but it stutters badly :( .
I alredy tried it (as posted on the main Media Portal website -linked in the first post-) with limited success. With this codec I...
As posted on the main forum, with four of the DVB-T channels that I have the MPEG/AC3/DTS/LPCM does not playback the audio. Using...
Replies
Views
update: still not fixed when using intervideo (windvd7) as video codec devs are working on a solution
update: still not fixed when using intervideo (windvd7) as video codec devs are working on a solution
Windows Version: Win XP Pro sp2 (MCE) CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 3,0 Memory: 2 X Crucial PC3200 DDR-DIMM 512MB Motherboard: Asus...
Replies
Views
Yes, that´s right !!!! MP should use the analog frequency instead of the channel number, I agree 100%.
Yes, that´s right !!!! MP should use the analog frequency instead of the channel number, I agree 100%.
I have now two tuners, one analog and another DVB-T. All analog channels also broadcast on digital (but not the other way around)...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem also, it pops up the error report thing. I think its something to do with XP, i think it'll work better on Vista or MCE. My computer crashes if i try to scan too many times too, it gets a blue screen of death, and the error is a stop error for the device driver so i guess its a driver problem
I have the same problem also, it pops up the error report thing. I think its something to do with XP, i think it'll work better on...
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD 64 3200+ [Socket 939] Memory: 1GB Motherboard: ASUS A8N-VM CSM Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
since final it semms to be ok, so you may close this. bug hunted.
since final it semms to be ok, so you may close this. bug hunted.
Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: P4 1,6 GHz Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: MSI Motherboard Chipset: Intel Motherboard Bios...
Replies
Views
[config] radiostream order not saved Windows Version: Win XP Pro sp2 (MCE) CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 3,0 Memory: 2 X Crucial PC3200 DDR-DIMM 512MB Motherboard: Asus P4P800-E Deluxe Motherboard Chipset: Intel 865PE Motherboard Bios: Asus V1009 Video Card: Asus N6600TD 256MB Video Card Driver: NVIDIA ForceWare 91.28 Sound Card...
[config] radiostream order not saved Windows Version: Win XP Pro sp2 (MCE) CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 3,0 Memory: 2 X Crucial...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: MCE Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR...
Replies
Views
Hi, OK. I am not quite sure, if my problem really is a navigation issue. I have no problems to navigate with MPA / MPA / DVD Navigator. I "only" have this black screen thingy. But this issue occurs around the menu (short before or after it), so it may or may not be related. I can resolve the black screen by resizing the window (if...
Hi, OK. I am not quite sure, if my problem really is a navigation issue. I have no problems to navigate with MPA / MPA / DVD...
Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 1700+ Memory: 1 GB noName Motherboard: EliteGroup Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
ok - I have make new images though :D
ok - I have make new images though :D
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: P4 @ 2.6GHz Memory: 512MB (HT) Motherboard: Chaintech Zenith Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
post required informations instead of "bumping" you should do what i have asked you for. if you dont, your topic will be ignored or deleted because you still have not provided us with the required informations. read and follow HowTo: report SVN bugs
post required informations instead of "bumping" you should do what i have asked you for. if you dont, your topic will be...
Windows Version: MCE2005 CPU Type: Athlon64 3000+ Memory: 1024MB Motherboard: MSI RS480 Motherboard Chipset: ATI Motherboard...
Replies
Views
you are using Project Mayhem 3 please test again with BlueTwo. if this is still hapenening i suggest a clean install of MediaPortal + latest SVN. :thx: btw. you have extensive logging on for PowerScheduler. you should disableit, it produces a huge log ;) not needed if you are not looking for a hibernate realted bug.
you are using Project Mayhem 3 please test again with BlueTwo. if this is still hapenening i suggest a clean install of...
Windows Version: Win MCE 2005 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2,4 GHz Memory: 521 MB DDR Motherboard: Asus P4Pdeluxe Motherboard...
Replies
Views
What do you want me to do with the existing 3 threads I created? Post them again using the MPTestTool process after updating to the latest SVN? or do you have enough?
What do you want me to do with the existing 3 threads I created? Post them again using the MPTestTool process after updating to...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4$CVS-08.06.2006-20:01:04,25 (2006-06-0Cool MediaPortal Skin: MCE...
Replies
Views
Hi, Seems to be related to this (according to your logs) Mantis Bug, will probably not be solved before 0.2 final because of the changes that it's required. Regards Roy
Hi, Seems to be related to this (according to your logs) Mantis Bug, will probably not be solved before 0.2 final because of the...
MP Version: RC4 mediaportal-svn-07-01-2006--01-02.rar Skin: PMIII Windows Version: Windows XP MCE 2005, all updates CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I disagree. I'm connected by a normal antenna, no cable. In italy there isn't cable service. Well, the autotune find a lot more channel using cable (about 50) than antenna(5). Please explain me why it is an expected behaviour. I'm confused Second point. No, I have removed the channel from the database. I have removed and...
I disagree. I'm connected by a normal antenna, no cable. In italy there isn't cable service. Well, the autotune find a lot more...
Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 3000+ Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: Asus K8N Motherboard Chipset: Nvidia...
Replies
Views
added to ::Mantis::
added to ::Mantis::
Windows Version: WindowsXP MCE 2005 RU2 CPU Type: AMD AthlonXP 3000+ Memory: 512 MB DDR PC3200 Motherboard: Asus A7N8X Deluxe...
Replies
Views
I can edit the settings of my Nova-T DVB-T Stick from Hauppauge. So I can´t confirm this. I of course use BDA drivers..... but no problems in setup or editing this USB device.
I can edit the settings of my Nova-T DVB-T Stick from Hauppauge. So I can´t confirm this. I of course use BDA drivers..... but no...
Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: P4 2.8 Ghz Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: Asus p4p800 Motherboard Chipset: Intel Motherboard...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recording Conflicts DE
I there no one who has to tuners and gets recording conflicts if also there shouldn´t be any ???? Thanks Tobi
I there no one who has to tuners and gets recording conflicts if also there shouldn´t be any ???? Thanks Tobi
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4$CVS-31.05.2006- 0:57:57,44 (2006-05-31) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo...
Replies
Views
Sorry, MP bugs is a labyrint, I cant see this in Mantis. Im beginner in testteam users. Huh, many data in inbuild hw spec.:) Yes master:) I fill out at home. Tanks for the reply.. I will back
Sorry, MP bugs is a labyrint, I cant see this in Mantis. Im beginner in testteam users. Huh, many data in inbuild hw spec.:) Yes...
MP version :0.2.0.0 RC4$CVS-08.06.2006- 0:57:45,15 (2006-06-08) Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0...
Replies
Views
please try this new Hotfix from Microsoft http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919071/en-us
please try this new Hotfix from Microsoft http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919071/en-us
Windows Version: WinXP SP 2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Memory: 1GB Motherboard: ASUS A8V Deluxe Motherboard Chipset: VIA...
Replies
Views
Hi rtv, Many thanks for your spending time looking at this ;) OK, I understand your explanation, indeed, if the look is terrific, better is to leave in this way. So, it shouldn't be a problem to find 5 plugins. Again, thank you for your answer. :)
Hi rtv, Many thanks for your spending time looking at this ;) OK, I understand your explanation, indeed, if the look is terrific...
GUI : myplugins never blanked and return home Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: P4C 3.0 ghz Memory: 2 GO Corsair XMS DDR 800...
Replies
Views
Hi, added to Mantis Regards Roy
Hi, added to Mantis Regards Roy
Windows Version: Win MCE 2005 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2,4 GHz Memory: 521 MB DDR Motherboard: Asus P4Pdeluxe Motherboard...
Replies
Views
@Infinityloop It seems you had the same problem like me... Did you found a solution? Why it is not a bug?? It would be very kind if you can give me some information about this issue because I posted in the MP forum and posted a bug report but still no feedback.... :thx: & regards mpFrank
@Infinityloop It seems you had the same problem like me... Did you found a solution? Why it is not a bug?? It would be very...
Replies
Views
It seems that this crash in quartz.dll is only occuring when switching encrypted channels more than 21 times. with freeTV Channels i get the same VMR7 issue -> ::report/testresults::
It seems that this crash in quartz.dll is only occuring when switching encrypted channels more than 21 times. with freeTV...
Replies
Views
confirmed by rtv added to Mantis
confirmed by rtv added to Mantis
Replies
Views
Mediaportal.Log: http://mp.pastebin.com/717538 recorder.log: http://mp.pastebin.com/717539
Mediaportal.Log: http://mp.pastebin.com/717538 recorder.log: http://mp.pastebin.com/717539
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4$CVS-08.06.2006-20:01:04,25 (2006-06-0Cool MediaPortal Skin: MCE...
Replies
Views
Forgot to attach this. :)
Forgot to attach this. :)
Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 1700+ Memory: 1 GB noName Motherboard: EliteGroup Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Windows Version: Win XP Pro sp2 (MCE 2005) CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 3,0 Memory: 2 X Crucial PC3200 DDR-DIMM 512MB Motherboard: Asus P4P800-E Deluxe Motherboard Chipset: Intel 865PE Motherboard Bios: Asus V1009 Video Card: PNY GeForce™ FX 5500 AGP8X 128MB DDR VGA +TVout Video Card Driver: NVIDIA ForceWare 81.89 Sound Card...
Windows Version: Win XP Pro sp2 (MCE 2005) CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 3,0 Memory: 2 X Crucial PC3200 DDR-DIMM 512MB Motherboard...
Windows Version: Win XP Pro sp2 (MCE 2005) CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 3,0 Memory: 2 X Crucial PC3200 DDR-DIMM 512MB Motherboard...
Replies
Views
With RC4 my Terratec Cinergy T2 Autotune does not work anymore... It adds no channels... I have made a update of SVN today (FR 21.4.06 at 10 o'clock), but i don't know, which version this is - where can i find the version number so that you guys know which one i have installed? i did a cross check with RC2 and there it works...
With RC4 my Terratec Cinergy T2 Autotune does not work anymore... It adds no channels... I have made a update of SVN today (FR...
With RC4 my Terratec Cinergy T2 Autotune does not work anymore... It adds no channels... I have made a update of SVN today (FR...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom