0.2.0.0 Release Candidate 1 (2 Viewers)

Post bugs you found in the official RC1 relese of 0.2.0.0 here. It is not allowed to post CVS-snapshot Bugs here!
Autotune issue Topic because the Twinhan is now recognized by media portal and the problem is that autotune is not working we have to focus on this problem. bigal has allready started a new Topic ::here:: everyone who has a Twinhan DTV Cab should have a look and test if its working for them. add a reply with system...
Autotune issue Topic because the Twinhan is now recognized by media portal and the problem is that autotune is not working we have...
MP 0.2RC1 says my Twinhan Cab CI is a DVB-S card. I'm using BDA driver 1.2.2.0. Whats should I do? Regards Peter
Replies
Views
Can see it with graphedit. (Graphedit-New DLL was the buggy graph of 0.200, "Graphedit-old Dll" from v0.200 with the Dll from 0.130, NewGraph is the graph with this last cvs) If it can help.
Can see it with graphedit. (Graphedit-New DLL was the buggy graph of 0.200, "Graphedit-old Dll" from v0.200 with the Dll from...
Topic Title: MyTV: nova-t 9002 unable to create graph for this device Area: Media Portal Program / Media Portal setup Windows...
Replies
Views
Just try mediaportal-cvs-11-01-2005--20-51.rar It works perfectly for me. You can have a look at: http://mediaportal.elite-squad.net/forum/showthread.php?t=99&goto=newpost Have a good day, Christophe
Just try mediaportal-cvs-11-01-2005--20-51.rar It works perfectly for me. You can have a look at...
In Set-up Wizard -> DVB-t Configuration. Trying to scan channels shows one frequency then generate an Exception. When trying...
Replies
Views
http://mediaportal.elite-squad.net/forum/showthread.php?t=68
http://mediaportal.elite-squad.net/forum/showthread.php?t=68
General Information: If you experience the same problem like described below, post a reply with your hardware specs (please use...
Replies
Views
Fixed, does work now! :thx:
Fixed, does work now! :thx:
Example: 15.09.2005 14:39:53 epg-grab: disregard language: ProSieben 20050915020100-20050915030300 ProSieben Night-Loft DEU...
Replies
Views
You're (at least partially) right. Tested with a Pinnacle PCTV 200e (USB) and timeshifting and recording is no problem so far. No more crashes. As the Cinergy T2 BDA driver works at least with the Terratec TV app and ShowShifter maybe the mptswriter.ax filter could be made a bit more fault tolerant? Thanks, Michael
You're (at least partially) right. Tested with a Pinnacle PCTV 200e (USB) and timeshifting and recording is no problem so far. No...
Area: Media Portal Program / My TV MP Version: 0.2.0.0 (RC1) (original or any CVS I've installed so far) Skin: Any Windows...
Replies
Views
Today with CVS 12-17-2005; 23:03 it's working for the first time. Recording, while watching another channel. Great!:D
Today with CVS 12-17-2005; 23:03 it's working for the first time. Recording, while watching another channel. Great!:D
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Pentium 4 2.8GHz (Northwood) Memory: 512 MB DDR PC400 Motherboard: Asus P4P800-e deLuxe...
Replies
Views
MyTV - DVB-Tests on hold! the rollback to DVR-MS is just a temporary solution until the TS-Engine and the new filter is finished. There were to much changes in the MyTV Modul to get it working like 0.1.3 with DVR-MS. :) I place all MyTV DVB-Tests on hold until the TS-Engine and the new Filter is included into the CVS.
MyTV - DVB-Tests on hold! the rollback to DVR-MS is just a temporary solution until the TS-Engine and the new filter is finished...
Area: MyTV Windows Version: windows xp sp2 all latest updates and tried with a clean install and all the MS/Frodo "tweaks" to...
Replies
Views
Yep, thx very much!
Yep, thx very much!
Topic Title: Skin: no volume level or mute OSD with mce skin Area: Media Portal Program / Skin: mce Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
since you know how to fix it, you can upload a patch for this problem ::here::
since you know how to fix it, you can upload a patch for this problem ::here::
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 2.53Ghz, 533Mhz FSB Memory: 1GB, DDR Infineon Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Audio out of sync DE
hmm, no - i´m using that one: http://reclock.free.fr/ Windows Version: MS Windows XP MCE 2005 SP 2 CPU Type: Intel P4 - 3GHz Zalman 12cm cooled Memory: 1GHz Motherboard: Asus P5P800 Motherboard Chipset: Intel 865PE Motherboard Bios: ASUS Crashfree 2 Video Card: ATI RADEON 9250 Fanless (128 MB) Video Card Driver: 8.18.0.0...
hmm, no - i´m using that one: http://reclock.free.fr/ Windows Version: MS Windows XP MCE 2005 SP 2 CPU Type: Intel P4 - 3GHz...
Area: Media Portal Program Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD XP2500+ Memory: 512 MB DDR333 Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
Hi DMAN, Based on your findings, then, I believe we're still dealing with a bug since the 'Auto-hide' feature DOES mess with the home screen top bar, right? If the 'Auto-hide' feature only refers to the 'non-home' screen top bar, then the screen shots above should always show the top bar whether this feature is selected or...
Hi DMAN, Based on your findings, then, I believe we're still dealing with a bug since the 'Auto-hide' feature DOES mess with the...
Topic Title: MP Plugin: topbar plugin does not autohide Area: Media Portal Setup Program Windows Version: XP Professional with...
Replies
Views
thx and greets marcus
thx and greets marcus
in line 150 missing the <control> </control> tags (mce skin) ?!? mce, blue two, porject x
Replies
Views
Sorry for not posting here for a long time. Smirnuff solved the problem. At least on my computer, everything works fine. Thanks.
Sorry for not posting here for a long time. Smirnuff solved the problem. At least on my computer, everything works fine. Thanks.
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1 Skin: MCE Windows Version:Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type: Celeron 2.4 Memory...
Replies
Views
That seems to be the only way to be sure that after a power faliure, the computer still will be able to turn on itself and keep on with the recordings. But I will test that it does work as expected.
That seems to be the only way to be sure that after a power faliure, the computer still will be able to turn on itself and keep on...
Area: Media Portal Program Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD XP2500+ Memory: 512 MB DDR333 Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
Thanks for adding! Regards, Aaron
Thanks for adding! Regards, Aaron
Several of the EPG channel icons downloaded using the xmltv.exe tool are not loading in MP. An error is logged for each "bad"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 weather DE
No more "divide by zero" exceptions!! :thx: Tested using mediaportal-cvs-10-05-2005--14-04. Regards, Aaron
No more "divide by zero" exceptions!! :thx: Tested using mediaportal-cvs-10-05-2005--14-04. Regards, Aaron
produces many error log entrys I have attach a screenshoot and logs perhaps comes there by
Replies
Views
screan 1.My TV 2.select program (cinemax) (hungarian sound) 3.full scream 4.right button then select (audio language) 5.select czech 6 no sound!!!!
screan 1.My TV 2.select program (cinemax) (hungarian sound) 3.full scream 4.right button then select (audio language) 5.select...
Problem change audio on dvb-s twinhan ci Area:MY TV Windows Version: xp sp2 all updates CPU Type: intel 3ghz Memory: 512...
Replies
Views
I already figured out how to set the scrolling speed. It is adjusted with the same parameter that adjusts scrolling of text, so now I have it at a comfortable rate :) .
I already figured out how to set the scrolling speed. It is adjusted with the same parameter that adjusts scrolling of text, so now...
The menu scrolls so fast that makes difficult to select the option that you want (My TV, My Radio...) Is there any way to set the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I can not confirm this. I just tried setting codecs for My TV to Intervideo, enabled TS and can change channels without any problem. Kind regards, Michel
Hi, I can not confirm this. I just tried setting codecs for My TV to Intervideo, enabled TS and can change channels without any...
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2 RC1 Skin: Blue 2 Windows Version: XPSP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 2400+ Memory: 512MB...
Replies
Views
no problem! thanks for posting the reason for the error. :thx:
no problem! thanks for posting the reason for the error. :thx:
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2 RC1 Skin: Blue 2 Windows Version: XPSP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 2400+ Memory: 512MB...
Replies
Views
Timeshift bug already in Mantis DMAN
Timeshift bug already in Mantis DMAN
Area: Media Portal Configuration Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type: Intel P4, 3.0 Ghz Memory: 1GB DDR2 Motherboard...
Replies
Views
With the 1.2.20 Driver all channels were found in the first run. Channel switching is much faster, but the CPU-load is heavier (see testresult). The best results are achieved with the DScaler Codec (Audio/Video).
With the 1.2.20 Driver all channels were found in the first run. Channel switching is much faster, but the CPU-load is heavier (see...
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 all Fixes CPU Type: Intel P4 1700 Willamette Memory: 768MB SD 133MHz Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
it would be nice if you could start one topic for every peoblem next time. i know thats more work but it makes it easier collect confimations and to call a bug confirmed.
it would be nice if you could start one topic for every peoblem next time. i know thats more work but it makes it easier collect...
Sorry for posting multiple bugs in one message -- I just don't want to flood the forum. Area: Media Portal Program / MyTV...
Replies
Views
I just reconfirmed, in case things had changed with later builds between my initial post and now. It still happens, using mediaportal-cvs-09-22-2005--14-02. Just in case my first post was muddled, make sure you're performing the date and size sort functions on DIRECTORIES, not the image files themselves. Regards, Aaron
I just reconfirmed, in case things had changed with later builds between my initial post and now. It still happens, using...
Topic Title: MyPictures: "Sort by" does not work for Date and Size when viewing folders Area: Media Portal Program Windows...
Replies
Views
Just tested and verified. Thanks!! Aaron
Just tested and verified. Thanks!! Aaron
Topic Title: MP Setup: entering setup creates directory "C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\My Documents\My Playlists" when not...
Replies
Views
http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/mantis/view.php?id=586 DMAN
http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/mantis/view.php?id=586 DMAN
Area: My TV MP Version: 0.2RC1 - ALL CVS releases Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel P4 2.8GHz...
Replies
Views
Hi, good news, it seems to work now! :) But it do not know, if it is solved by MP or hauppauge. Because I installed new drivers and the latest CVS at the same time. ;) I am using these drivers from SHSPVR. I also did all those uninstall tipps they are giving! And I am using the CVS 11-16-2005--19-20. I did not do any big tests...
Hi, good news, it seems to work now! :) But it do not know, if it is solved by MP or hauppauge. Because I installed new drivers...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Album Coverart not displayed (1 Viewer) DE
Coverart Can conferm a part of this.. Coverart works fine in all listnine but no coverart when list Album.. CVS tested: jan 31 to feb 07
Coverart Can conferm a part of this.. Coverart works fine in all listnine but no coverart when list Album.. CVS tested: jan...
Windows Version: WinXP pro CPU Type: Intel 2.6 G Memory: 1024 Motherboard: MSI Neo FIS2R Motherboard Chipset: I865PE...
Replies
Views
the notifications are still not finished. frodo will continue his work on the MyTV Module when he is back from australia. thats why there are not much changes in the cvs.
the notifications are still not finished. frodo will continue his work on the MyTV Module when he is back from australia. thats why...
Area: TV Plugin Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Pent 4 Memory: 1000 MB DDR333 Motherboard Chipset: MSI Video Card...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom