0.2.0.0 Release Candidate 1 (3 Viewers)

Post bugs you found in the official RC1 relese of 0.2.0.0 here. It is not allowed to post CVS-snapshot Bugs here!
Sorry for not posting here for a long time. Smirnuff solved the problem. At least on my computer, everything works fine. Thanks.
Sorry for not posting here for a long time. Smirnuff solved the problem. At least on my computer, everything works fine. Thanks.
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1 Skin: MCE Windows Version:Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type: Celeron 2.4 Memory...
Replies
Views
since you know how to fix it, you can upload a patch for this problem ::here::
since you know how to fix it, you can upload a patch for this problem ::here::
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 2.53Ghz, 533Mhz FSB Memory: 1GB, DDR Infineon Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 weather DE
No more "divide by zero" exceptions!! :thx: Tested using mediaportal-cvs-10-05-2005--14-04. Regards, Aaron
No more "divide by zero" exceptions!! :thx: Tested using mediaportal-cvs-10-05-2005--14-04. Regards, Aaron
produces many error log entrys I have attach a screenshoot and logs perhaps comes there by
Replies
Views
I am very sad because I usualy watch video while my wife works with another program. So I have to use MP10 or any other media player because they can plays video during my wife works. :(
I am very sad because I usualy watch video while my wife works with another program. So I have to use MP10 or any other media...
Area: Media Portal Program Windows Version: windows xp sp2 CPU Type: intel celeron 2.66 Memory: 512 ddr Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program Windows Version: Windows xp pro sp2 CPU Type: AMD xp2000 133mhz Memory: DDR 768 Motherboard Chipset: ECS K7S5A Video Card: ATI AIW 7500 Video Card Driver: 9.02 MMC driver Video Render Type: Overlay Video Codec Type & Version: ATI Cyberlink from MMC Audio Codec Type & Version: same TV Card...
Area: Media Portal Program Windows Version: Windows xp pro sp2 CPU Type: AMD xp2000 133mhz Memory: DDR 768 Motherboard Chipset...
Area: Media Portal Program Windows Version: Windows xp pro sp2 CPU Type: AMD xp2000 133mhz Memory: DDR 768 Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
it would be nice if you could start one topic for every peoblem next time. i know thats more work but it makes it easier collect confimations and to call a bug confirmed.
it would be nice if you could start one topic for every peoblem next time. i know thats more work but it makes it easier collect...
Sorry for posting multiple bugs in one message -- I just don't want to flood the forum. Area: Media Portal Program / MyTV...
Replies
Views
Go to "Display" control panel -> "Settings" tab -> "Advanced" button -> "General" tab -> "DPI setting:" dropdown list and change to "Large size (120 DPI)". Reboot. Open Media Portal's Setup application. Go to the "DVD" subtree. Note that the text description of all three checkboxes is completely illegible. Go to the...
Go to "Display" control panel -> "Settings" tab -> "Advanced" button -> "General" tab -> "DPI setting:" dropdown list and change to...
Go to "Display" control panel -> "Settings" tab -> "Advanced" button -> "General" tab -> "DPI setting:" dropdown list and change to...
Replies
Views
Autotune issue Topic because the Twinhan is now recognized by media portal and the problem is that autotune is not working we have to focus on this problem. bigal has allready started a new Topic ::here:: everyone who has a Twinhan DTV Cab should have a look and test if its working for them. add a reply with system...
Autotune issue Topic because the Twinhan is now recognized by media portal and the problem is that autotune is not working we have...
MP 0.2RC1 says my Twinhan Cab CI is a DVB-S card. I'm using BDA driver 1.2.2.0. Whats should I do? Regards Peter
Replies
Views
With the 1.2.20 Driver all channels were found in the first run. Channel switching is much faster, but the CPU-load is heavier (see testresult). The best results are achieved with the DScaler Codec (Audio/Video).
With the 1.2.20 Driver all channels were found in the first run. Channel switching is much faster, but the CPU-load is heavier (see...
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 all Fixes CPU Type: Intel P4 1700 Willamette Memory: 768MB SD 133MHz Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
http://mediaportal.elite-squad.net/forum/showthread.php?t=68
http://mediaportal.elite-squad.net/forum/showthread.php?t=68
General Information: If you experience the same problem like described below, post a reply with your hardware specs (please use...
Replies
Views
You're (at least partially) right. Tested with a Pinnacle PCTV 200e (USB) and timeshifting and recording is no problem so far. No more crashes. As the Cinergy T2 BDA driver works at least with the Terratec TV app and ShowShifter maybe the mptswriter.ax filter could be made a bit more fault tolerant? Thanks, Michael
You're (at least partially) right. Tested with a Pinnacle PCTV 200e (USB) and timeshifting and recording is no problem so far. No...
Area: Media Portal Program / My TV MP Version: 0.2.0.0 (RC1) (original or any CVS I've installed so far) Skin: Any Windows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Timer Recording DE
Not only this, but also there seems to be no way to schedule a recording that starts at midnight 00:00. Either you set it to start at 23:45 or 00:15 :( .
Not only this, but also there seems to be no way to schedule a recording that starts at midnight 00:00. Either you set it to start...
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1 Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel P4...
Replies
Views
Gentlemen, Don't see it as a bug report yet (If it is i will change te topic title) but i have some funny behaviour when i switching from my music (while playing some music) go into de My movie section and play a image file (dvd). When i select the image file, i get the osd popup "please wait blabla" but then it is not playing...
Gentlemen, Don't see it as a bug report yet (If it is i will change te topic title) but i have some funny behaviour when i...
Gentlemen, Don't see it as a bug report yet (If it is i will change te topic title) but i have some funny behaviour when i...
Replies
Views
I´ve found a solution myself, I changed the key under general --> Keys and sounds in Global actions you will find Previous menu. I assigned the escape key and the text changed fron esc to Escape, and now it seems to work. Maybe in the future this could be the default value of this key.
I´ve found a solution myself, I changed the key under general --> Keys and sounds in Global actions you will find Previous menu. I...
Area: Media Portal Program / My TV MP Version: 0.2.0.0 (RC1) Skin: Any Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: P4 2,66 Memory: 512...
Replies
Views
the skystar 2 is not working properly with the 0.2RC1 the bug has been added to mantis http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/mantis/view.php?id=569
the skystar 2 is not working properly with the 0.2RC1 the bug has been added to mantis...
Area: MP 0.2RC1/ all Skins Windows Version: Win XP all updates CPU Type: Intel P4 2.8GHz Memory: 512 MB Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
That seems to be the only way to be sure that after a power faliure, the computer still will be able to turn on itself and keep on with the recordings. But I will test that it does work as expected.
That seems to be the only way to be sure that after a power faliure, the computer still will be able to turn on itself and keep on...
Area: Media Portal Program Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD XP2500+ Memory: 512 MB DDR333 Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
Hello Dman! I can confirmer you can use the menu to select another sound pid. But if you use an encrypted channel where is no more sound. Because no new pid is transmitted to the cam module. Now back to my real problem. Disney channel is transmitting 4 sound pid for there channel. Mediaportal supports 3 that are fine but the...
Hello Dman! I can confirmer you can use the menu to select another sound pid. But if you use an encrypted channel where is no...
MP Version: 2.0.0-RC1 cvs-build 2005-09-25 Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Professional sp2 + all uppdates CPU Type...
Replies
Views
no problem! thanks for posting the reason for the error. :thx:
no problem! thanks for posting the reason for the error. :thx:
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2 RC1 Skin: Blue 2 Windows Version: XPSP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 2400+ Memory: 512MB...
Replies
Views
1) Switching between TV tuner and Composite makes picture go black and sound to disappear, and requires restart of Plextor unit to get tv to work again. 2) Turning timeshifting on/off makes picture go black. Restarting Media Portal restores tv picture. ***edited by infinityloop*** important informations are missing! please...
1) Switching between TV tuner and Composite makes picture go black and sound to disappear, and requires restart of Plextor unit to...
1) Switching between TV tuner and Composite makes picture go black and sound to disappear, and requires restart of Plextor unit to...
Replies
Views
This sounds very strange to me !!! I have the same problems, but there´s a big difference... ... I´d like to play all Movie Files in VMR9 because while playing in VMR9 mode I can change and adjust contrast and brightness very well using Powerstrip (with ATI 9600XT ,latest drivers, watching over TV-out). I don´t know why, but files...
This sounds very strange to me !!! I have the same problems, but there´s a big difference... ... I´d like to play all Movie Files...
Area: Media Portal Program - My Movies MP Version: 0.2.0.0 RC Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP + SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Can see it with graphedit. (Graphedit-New DLL was the buggy graph of 0.200, "Graphedit-old Dll" from v0.200 with the Dll from 0.130, NewGraph is the graph with this last cvs) If it can help.
Can see it with graphedit. (Graphedit-New DLL was the buggy graph of 0.200, "Graphedit-old Dll" from v0.200 with the Dll from...
Topic Title: MyTV: nova-t 9002 unable to create graph for this device Area: Media Portal Program / Media Portal setup Windows...
Replies
Views
Timeshift bug already in Mantis DMAN
Timeshift bug already in Mantis DMAN
Area: Media Portal Configuration Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type: Intel P4, 3.0 Ghz Memory: 1GB DDR2 Motherboard...
Replies
Views
screan 1.My TV 2.select program (cinemax) (hungarian sound) 3.full scream 4.right button then select (audio language) 5.select czech 6 no sound!!!!
screan 1.My TV 2.select program (cinemax) (hungarian sound) 3.full scream 4.right button then select (audio language) 5.select...
Problem change audio on dvb-s twinhan ci Area:MY TV Windows Version: xp sp2 all updates CPU Type: intel 3ghz Memory: 512...
Replies
Views
Just try mediaportal-cvs-11-01-2005--20-51.rar It works perfectly for me. You can have a look at: http://mediaportal.elite-squad.net/forum/showthread.php?t=99&goto=newpost Have a good day, Christophe
Just try mediaportal-cvs-11-01-2005--20-51.rar It works perfectly for me. You can have a look at...
In Set-up Wizard -> DVB-t Configuration. Trying to scan channels shows one frequency then generate an Exception. When trying...
Replies
Views
Yep, thx very much!
Yep, thx very much!
Topic Title: Skin: no volume level or mute OSD with mce skin Area: Media Portal Program / Skin: mce Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
I´d like to play all Movie Files in VMR9 because while playing in VMR9 mode I can change and adjust contrast and brightness very well using Powerstrip (with ATI 9600XT ,latest drivers, watching over TV-out). I don´t know why, but files with extension .mpg are always (no matter which codec or renderer I choose in configuration)...
I´d like to play all Movie Files in VMR9 because while playing in VMR9 mode I can change and adjust contrast and brightness very...
I´d like to play all Movie Files in VMR9 because while playing in VMR9 mode I can change and adjust contrast and brightness very...
Replies
Views
thank you for the update! good work! :thx:
thank you for the update! good work! :thx:
Topic Title: MyTV: No Titel in EPG after resume from Hibernate Area: MyTV / EPG Skin: tested with every skin Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Windows Version: Win XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 2800+ 2GHz Memory: 1 GB Samsung DDR Motherboard: Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe Motherboard Chipset: Nvidia Nforce 2 Motherboard Bios: Phoenix Tech Ltd, Rev 1013 Video Card: NVIDIA GEFORCE 6600 Video Card Driver: 6.14.10.8185 Sound Card: NVIDIA nfORCE APU Soundstorm Sound Card AC3...
Windows Version: Win XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 2800+ 2GHz Memory: 1 GB Samsung DDR Motherboard: Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe...
Area: My Video & My Music / Media Portal Skin (Project X, BlueTwo, maybe others) Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
good to know! :)
good to know! :)
Hi, Finally time for my first bug report... ;-) Windows Version: Windows XP Professional SP2 + all hotfixes CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
thx and greets marcus
thx and greets marcus
in line 150 missing the <control> </control> tags (mce skin) ?!? mce, blue two, porject x
Replies
Views
Top Bottom