0.2.0.0 Release Candidate 2 CVS Bugs (1 Viewer)

Post bugs you have found in CVS-snapshots here!
How-To: Avoid unexpected CVS behaviour/crashes (before posting bugs) Avoid CVS upgrade problems: Install 0.2.0.0 RC2 and do *not* make any configuration changes Copy/Backup the installed folder for future CVS upgrades Extract the latest CVS into the MediaPortal folder and overwrite old files Execute the 'start.bat' file to...
How-To: Avoid unexpected CVS behaviour/crashes (before posting bugs) Avoid CVS upgrade problems: Install 0.2.0.0 RC2 and do...
How-To: Avoid unexpected CVS behaviour/crashes (before posting bugs) Avoid CVS upgrade problems: Install 0.2.0.0 RC2 and do...
Replies
Views
Sorry, this is not abug. I had to change configuration of the album in the setup > Music >Music Views (put list instead of big icons)
Sorry, this is not abug. I had to change configuration of the album in the setup > Music >Music Views (put list instead of big icons)
Windows Version: WinXP pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel 2.6 G Memory: 1024 Motherboard: MSI Neo FIS2R Motherboard Chipset: I865PE...
Replies
Views
Still a little buggy, but for the most part, yes, it works. The epg in MP is by far the coolest I have used :D
Still a little buggy, but for the most part, yes, it works. The epg in MP is by far the coolest I have used :D
Windows Version: XP Professional, SP2 CPU Type: AMD 2700+ Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: Gigabyte 7VM400M-RZ Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
Hi, can confirm the fix! Thanx people. :) Flip.
Hi, can confirm the fix! Thanx people. :) Flip.
Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 1700+ Memory: 1 GB noName Motherboard: EliteGroup Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Well, that fix didn't work for me. Disabled the icon and the toolbar, restarted and still MP loses focus. The only way for me as to revert to xvid. Always on top is not very handy if you use the comp for other stuff to coz it completely blocks the system.
Well, that fix didn't work for me. Disabled the icon and the toolbar, restarted and still MP loses focus. The only way for me as to...
The built-in movie player looses focus sometimes on playing DivX files with the 6.x DivX codec, where my remote stops working...
Replies
Views
Problem still present with 0.2.0 RC3 and CVS 03-21-2006--01-04 Regards
Problem still present with 0.2.0 RC3 and CVS 03-21-2006--01-04 Regards
Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: P4 2.8 Ghz Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: Asus p4p800 Motherboard Chipset: Intel Motherboard...
Replies
Views
so MP should only import EPG info from TVGuide.xml for channels that are in the database. this is not a bug its a feature request and this is not the place for them (you allready know that), but i will talk with the devs.
so MP should only import EPG info from TVGuide.xml for channels that are in the database. this is not a bug its a feature...
CVS-snapshot from: 20:48 03-06 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 3.00GHz Memory: 2Gb DDR2...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can you use Scoop's Tool to get the logs & post it here after you had to kill mediaportal.exe? You could also try to disable Hauppauge remote (in MP setup) & post back the result. Regards Roy
Hi, Can you use Scoop's Tool to get the logs & post it here after you had to kill mediaportal.exe? You could also try to disable...
Windows Version: XP Pro SP 2, all Updates CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 Venice Memory: 512 MB DDR Motherboard: MSI RS482-M4ILD...
Replies
Views
yes, the rooling looks realy odd to me too. but a new skin working is under developement.
yes, the rooling looks realy odd to me too. but a new skin working is under developement.
Windows Version: Windows XP Home, SP2 with every critical and recommended patch applied CPU Type: AMD64 3000+ Venice core E3...
Replies
Views
Well, I have tried it several times and checking or unchecking channels had no results at all in the EPG. See my report here http://mediaportal.elite-squad.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1730#post1730 Fact remains that witouth groups (config doesn't mention this requirement!) nothing seemed to change. I could attach and detach without...
Well, I have tried it several times and checking or unchecking channels had no results at all in the EPG. See my report here...
CVS-snapshot from: 20:48 03-06 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 3.00GHz Memory: 2Gb DDR2...
Replies
Views
I installed the latest CVS. But I did a complete reinstall. I uninstalled MP. Deleted the MP-Folder. Installed RC2 + latest CVS. That was it. With RC3 + CVS it seems also to work.
I installed the latest CVS. But I did a complete reinstall. I uninstalled MP. Deleted the MP-Folder. Installed RC2 + latest CVS...
Windows Version: Windows XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 3.2GHz Memory: 1GB DDR2 Motherboard: Asus P5WD2 Premium...
Replies
Views
:thx: for the info!
:thx: for the info!
Windows Version: WindowsXP MCE 2005 RU2 CPU Type: AMD AthlonXP 3000+ Memory: 512 MB DDR PC3200 Motherboard: Asus A7N8X Deluxe...
Replies
Views
That's ok , i'll do this as soon as possible.
That's ok , i'll do this as soon as possible.
Windows Version: WindowsXP MCE 2005 RU2 CPU Type: AMD AthlonXP 3000+ Memory: 512 MB DDR PC3200 Motherboard: Asus A7N8X Deluxe...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-03-18) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727 DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c) Audio Codec: NVIDIA Audio Decoder Video Codec: NVIDIA Video Decoder CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Memory: 1 GB Motherboard...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-03-18) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-03-18) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-03-18) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727 DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c) Audio Codec: NVIDIA Audio Decoder Video Codec: NVIDIA Video Decoder CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Memory: 1 GB Motherboard...
Replies
Views
this is a bug we could need logs for, please if you deactivate Timesift once it should not get reactivated automatically. if it reactivates after a recording, you have found a bug. please try to reproduce and attach the logs.
this is a bug we could need logs for, please if you deactivate Timesift once it should not get reactivated automatically. if it...
Replies
Views
works here too CVS 2006-03-18
works here too CVS 2006-03-18
Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 1700+ Memory: 1 GB noName Motherboard: EliteGroup Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Problem fixed! FlipGer told me to delete the calibrationxxx.xml file, I did that and it's now fixed! So I'm now running CVS March 18th 10h10. Now I'll try to run some test and see how it does :) .
Problem fixed! FlipGer told me to delete the calibrationxxx.xml file, I did that and it's now fixed! So I'm now running CVS March...
I've tested both CVS from today (March 18th) and one from yesterday with the same results: I get a black screen in My TV with or...
Replies
Views
I think that the offset value of 125 is correct - the problem is that MediaPortal doesn't capture the correct centre frequency. See this post which refers to the same problem. Some of our channels have a centre frequency of xxx,500 and some have a centre frequency of xxx,625 - but MediaPortal sometimes (it depends upon the...
I think that the offset value of 125 is correct - the problem is that MediaPortal doesn't capture the correct centre frequency...
Windows Version: Windows XP Professional SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 630 Motherboard: GigaByte 8I945G-Pro Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
with mediaportal-cvs-03-17-2006--20-27.rar SS2 autotune is broken... devs are aware of the problem... rgs, pirlone
with mediaportal-cvs-03-17-2006--20-27.rar SS2 autotune is broken... devs are aware of the problem... rgs, pirlone
Replies
Views
This should be fixed now, can you test it with cvs-03-16-2006--01-12 & confirm. Regards Roy
This should be fixed now, can you test it with cvs-03-16-2006--01-12 & confirm. Regards Roy
Windows Version: Windows XP Pro CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2.4GHZ Memory: 512MB PC3200 Motherboard: ASUS P4P800-E DLX Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Good idea Bavarian
Good idea Bavarian
Windows Version: Windows XP Home, SP2 with every critical and recommended patch applied CPU Type: AMD64 3000+ Venice core E3...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the confirmation Sam. In response to your findings, I ran Autotune with my other DVB-T card (a DNTVLive! LP) and I got the same as you - all the frequencies were spot on.....:confused: Now I am really confused. It now looks like the problem is in the BDA drivers for my particular Dvico FusionHDTV DVB-T card? Since...
Thanks for the confirmation Sam. In response to your findings, I ran Autotune with my other DVB-T card (a DNTVLive! LP) and I got...
Windows Version: XP Professional, SP2 CPU Type: AMD 2700+ Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: Gigabyte 7VM400M-RZ Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
bug fixed Bavarian :)
bug fixed Bavarian :)
Windows Version: Win XP Pro sp2 (MCE 2005) CPU Type: Intel Pentium IV 3,0 Memory: 2 X Crucial PC3200 DDR-DIMM 512MB Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Hi Koschel, I have many problems when DVS-S EPG is enebled, but it tv always works fine after hibernate/stand-by.
Hi Koschel, I have many problems when DVS-S EPG is enebled, but it tv always works fine after hibernate/stand-by.
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Pentium 4 2.8GHz (Northwood) Memory: 1024 MB DDR PC400 Motherboard: Asus P4P800-e deLuxe...
Replies
Views
I have installed a new videocard Geforce 6200 but still the same problem. Is this a function that is supposed to work? Anyone got the C button to show the chat dialog when viewing fullscreen TV? If I'm the only one with this problem I must be doing something wrong... Please advice!
I have installed a new videocard Geforce 6200 but still the same problem. Is this a function that is supposed to work? Anyone got...
Area: Media Portal Program / Plugins MP Version: 0.2 RC2 (also tried with CSV - mediaportal-cvs-02-27-2006--01-04.rar) Skin...
Replies
Views
When the 'always on top' setting in general is enabled, then using F2 inside MP to bring up the settings fails to show the window, ALT+TAB doesn't work either. So either the settings window needs to use 'always on top' by itself, or it needs to temporary disable the 'always on top' function on MP.
When the 'always on top' setting in general is enabled, then using F2 inside MP to bring up the settings fails to show the window...
When the 'always on top' setting in general is enabled, then using F2 inside MP to bring up the settings fails to show the window...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Pure Video controll DE
Windows Version: XP home sp2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 +4000 1 Mn Memory: 2 Gb Motherboard: MSI K8N SLI Motherboard Chipset: Nforce 4 Motherboard Bios: Award Video Card: Asus EAX1600 Silent ATI 512mg PCI-E Video Card Driver: Latest Sound Card: Terratec Phase 28 PCI Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 5.22 whql 1. TV Card...
Windows Version: XP home sp2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 +4000 1 Mn Memory: 2 Gb Motherboard: MSI K8N SLI Motherboard Chipset...
Windows Version: XP home sp2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 +4000 1 Mn Memory: 2 Gb Motherboard: MSI K8N SLI Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Radio is mute DE
All my DVB-T radio stations are mute. Internet radio streams are OK.
All my DVB-T radio stations are mute. Internet radio streams are OK.
Replies
Views
Yeah, tuning works nicely again
Yeah, tuning works nicely again
Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2400+ Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: Asus A7V600-F Motherboard Chipset: VIA...
Replies
Views
Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 1700+ Memory: 1 GB noName Motherboard: EliteGroup Motherboard Chipset: VIA KT Motherboard Bios: Video Card: ATi Radeon 8500 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 6.3 Sound Card: Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge PVR...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom