0.2.2.0 Final and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.2.0 final or any SVN-Snapshot here.

fixed 0.2.2.0 bugs (2 Viewers)

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
any takers?
any takers?
windows xp home sp2 amd sempron 3200+ 1gb ddr2 integrated graphics 128mb nvidia 1.start mp in fullscreen mode 2.go to my...
Replies
Views
Let me give a few updates on this. For whatever reason (seems no team member has yet looked into this...) it does seem to be codec specific. Here is my test results 1.) MPV - does not work 2.) Windows Vista default - does not work 3.) Cyberlink PowerDVD - does not work 4.) NVidia Purevideo - does not work 5.) Corel WinDVD -...
Let me give a few updates on this. For whatever reason (seems no team member has yet looked into this...) it does seem to be codec...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 13216 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo 16:9 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi Marcusb, First I would like to thank you for taking a look at my log’s ! I’ll try to answer your questions below: Yes, this is correct ! However, since the PC doesn’t wake up correctly when suspending using the remote I have not done any further tests if the tuner initializes correctly. Unfortunately I can’t verify this...
Hi Marcusb, First I would like to thank you for taking a look at my log’s ! I’ll try to answer your questions below: Yes...
Having problem with Powerscheduler in MP 2.2 & latest svn. Wont wake up, have tryed both in alarm and tv scheduler. Have tested...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Error on startup DE
Jaano, you are the man... Just solved my "MP freezes randomly even after a complete reinstall of XP"-Problem in 5 minutes :D :thx: (Btw: I'm using MP on a AMD R690 mainboard with ATI X1250 integrated graphics... )
Jaano, you are the man... Just solved my "MP freezes randomly even after a complete reinstall of XP"-Problem in 5 minutes :D...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 svn 13176 MediaPortal Skin: bluetwo Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Mobile...
Replies
Views
After talking with Mr Hipp it was decided to increase the fontEngine limits -> Fixed.
After talking with Mr Hipp it was decided to increase the fontEngine limits -> Fixed.
TV-Server Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III, Blue Two Wide, Spinsafe...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mp_not_even_starting_up-t29773.html?t=29773&highlight=turkish see the last post
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mp_not_even_starting_up-t29773.html?t=29773&highlight=turkish see the last post
Finally I realized that If regional settings of winXP is set to Turkish There are some issues : 1- Program is not working after...
Replies
Views
fixed. Learning does nothing - yet...
fixed. Learning does nothing - yet...
Hi, first: nice Chrismas and thanks for the new releases But, in the newest snapshot...
Replies
Views
due to the fact that i´m obviously not helping you very much ;-) i just can tell, that something with resume is not ok at least in the actual svn´s. yesterday i tested s3 an wakeup to recording. my pc woke up (gladly) but 8 minutes too late (settings: start recording 5 minutes before!). i searched the forum here and it seems to be an...
due to the fact that i´m obviously not helping you very much ;-) i just can tell, that something with resume is not ok at least in...
Hi since some SVN builds MP can't correctly come out of hibernation --> GUI is missing. MP is running in the background, however...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No streams in Vista DE
I think this bug is still there... you have to disable VMR9 for web streams (WMV, other formats like quicktime and flv work fine) to get them work with vista. The problem is I get a lot of tearing this way.
I think this bug is still there... you have to disable VMR9 for web streams (WMV, other formats like quicktime and flv work fine)...
Hi! I have recently upgraded to Vista, and everything works fine, apart from Video streams. All plugins (Music Videos, Trailers...
Replies
Views
I'm still having this problem that when using subtitles on tele-text on analog TV the entire screen gets covered with a black box. Can anyone tell me if devs are aware of this problem or if it is going to be/has been fixed? EDIT: I also have to mention that I'm speaking of teletext subtitles on analog tv, not DVB...
I'm still having this problem that when using subtitles on tele-text on analog TV the entire screen gets covered with a black box...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP sp2 CPU Type: AMD 3700+ HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
M
ok, thx.....now it is perfect
ok, thx.....now it is perfect
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2. svn 14775 MediaPortal Skin: B2 Windows Version: the latest WXPSP2 CPU Type: AMD 2,5GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
I read this question only today. I had the same problem; I reinstalled the audio drivers, and after, all was OK. So I hope for you.
I read this question only today. I had the same problem; I reinstalled the audio drivers, and after, all was OK. So I hope for you.
Hello, When I try to activate TV after stopping a recording MP shows the error message "Unable to connect mpg2 pin". Steps to...
Replies
Views
Is this fix gonna be implemented in the svn version? Or do all of us who run 64bit versions of vista have to compile it ourself? EDIT: Nevermind, killing ehtray.exe seems to fix the crashing for me...
Is this fix gonna be implemented in the svn version? Or do all of us who run 64bit versions of vista have to compile it ourself...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 Final with SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much! This problem is now solved with RC1 0.2.3.0 and the actual PowerDVD. It is also OK with the filters beeing installed by the actual Nero 7 Version.
Thank you very much! This problem is now solved with RC1 0.2.3.0 and the actual PowerDVD. It is also OK with the filters beeing...
Hi, when playing HDV Videos (1920x1080) on a 1920x1200 (or 1920x1080) screen PlaneScene and the dshowutil.dll are using the...
Replies
Views
Neither thumb generation nor engine are related to this. The part about BASS is that another Viz method is used then. Despite of that it's just a little skin bug ;-) DalaNorth - the GDI+ error is a race condition in .NET's file.exists() check and can be considered harmless since the other thread covering that perticular image will...
Neither thumb generation nor engine are related to this. The part about BASS is that another Viz method is used then. Despite of...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Empty Yes/No dialog (1 Viewer) DE
I just found out the solution (for me): It has something to do with the remote control. Uninstall the MCE Replacement Driver and the problem is solved.
I just found out the solution (for me): It has something to do with the remote control. Uninstall the MCE Replacement Driver and...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP SP2 When trying to run Setup with MediaPortal open...
Replies
Views
thx for your answers.now i've tried this driver: http://www1.medion.de/site/service_~u~_support/treiber_~u~_updates/download.pl?id=4647&type=treiber&filename=remote_x10_dx(vista).exe&lang=de and with this obe it works again for me. i don't understand why the old driver 2.0.0.36 works under vista with an svn older than 2 weeks, but...
thx for your answers.now i've tried this driver...
My X10 Remote stopped working since MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 04-18-2007. I did not change anything on my system configuration nor...
Replies
Views
Thanks Doron, I'll check it out!
Thanks Doron, I'll check it out!
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: svn MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Here the logfile from the SVN built (release from today) I compiled on my machine The errors are the still the same. I tried the snapshot from yesterday on my 0.2.2.0 . It works ! what is the different ?? Greetz kroko
Here the logfile from the SVN built (release from today) I compiled on my machine The errors are the still the same. I tried...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP sp2 CPU Type: AMD 3700+ HDD: Samsung 300GB SATA...
Replies
Views
merged the topics, because it relates to same error. I can confirm the issue, but only when i enable directinput support and create my own mapping for a controller. will check then again best regards chefkoch
merged the topics, because it relates to same error. I can confirm the issue, but only when i enable directinput support and...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two/MePo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
When running MP or configuration on Vista with UAC on (launching as admin or not doesn't matter) crashes immediatly if ehRecvr.exe service (MediaCenter Empfängerdienst in german) is in stopped state prior to launching. Manually launching this service and then starting MP/config suceeds, even when not running as admin (but then, as...
When running MP or configuration on Vista with UAC on (launching as admin or not doesn't matter) crashes immediatly if ehRecvr.exe...
When running MP or configuration on Vista with UAC on (launching as admin or not doesn't matter) crashes immediatly if ehRecvr.exe...
Replies
Views
I have tried it and guess what, now the problem has gone. But what in the mpsp skin can be the cause for the remote not working properly?
I have tried it and guess what, now the problem has gone. But what in the mpsp skin can be the cause for the remote not working...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 +--03-01-2007--20-03-Rev13170 MediaPortal Skin: mpsp1.7 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
yeah, well, that of course works, but it's still a bug :D
yeah, well, that of course works, but it's still a bug :D
TV-Server Version: 0.3 Engine, 04-13-2007 01-00h - Revision:14036 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 04-13-2007 01-00h - Revision:14036...
Replies
Views
same problem with a Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-S Card With the newest driver and also with older drivers i get a runtime error after 1/5 of the scanning progress.
same problem with a Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-S Card With the newest driver and also with older drivers i get a runtime error...
MediaPortal Version: 2.2.0 Stable MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 Home CPU Type: Intel 2.4ghz HDD: 250Gb Memory...
Replies
Views
Additional info I guess this is working now for me. , May this error is in the installation of the firedtv driver package, i killed the Remote Control app from the task bar, and whoooo the remote starts to work in media portal. With the remote control app up and running the media portal does not respond to the firedtv remote...
Additional info I guess this is working now for me. , May this error is in the installation of the firedtv driver package, i...
Upgraded my fireDTV Integrated drivers from digital-everywhere.com website, my remote stopped working on media portal after this...
Replies
Views
This seems to be fixed now. Great thanks, whoever fixed this! Emph
This seems to be fixed now. Great thanks, whoever fixed this! Emph
TV-Server Version: Not using any MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN (today I use 04.21.2007 / 00.59.Rev14265) MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
thanls for the effort. Sometimes I guess things get overlooked :)
thanls for the effort. Sometimes I guess things get overlooked :)
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 (checked with svn 13434) MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: XP sp2 How to reproduce...
Replies
Views
Hi, This it's fixed in revision 14665 by Dukus :-) Regards Roy
Hi, This it's fixed in revision 14665 by Dukus :-) Regards Roy
Mantis-entry: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=973 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.x latest svn MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
Hi I realised my problem with the EPG text was caused by a problem in the one of the GB EPG grabber xml files. When parsing the HTML it was failing to identify the programme description correctly and instead was including it with the text it identified as category. As the category text is used for genres this meant that there were...
Hi I realised my problem with the EPG text was caused by a problem in the one of the GB EPG grabber xml files. When parsing the...
MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.2.0 + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celereon 2,4GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
All fixed In the end, I didn't bother with the AMD optimiser, since the hotfix does appear to have fixed all these problems properly once I fixed the registry (according to the instructions at the second link above), and added /usepmtimer to the end of the last line of my BOOT.INI For detailed instructions on the last bit (which I...
All fixed In the end, I didn't bother with the AMD optimiser, since the hotfix does appear to have fixed all these problems...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo (4x3) Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon™ 64/FX/X2 HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom