0.2.3.0 final and SVN Builds (3 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 final or any SVN-Snapshot here.
sorry I should mention I started everything off at about 13:00. So logging prior is from the day before.
sorry I should mention I started everything off at about 13:00. So logging prior is from the day before.
TV-Server Version: TVEngine3 Snapshot: 11-18-2007 01-37h Revision 16548 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final MediaPortal Skin: Xface...
Replies
Views
Old bug but still seems to be hanging in there. I missed a show today becouse of this. Mine is set to the default. What happened to is that when i tryed to fast forward at the first comercial it just went all the way to "live" tv and there was not mere timeshift left. And it did not fill up any timeshift eather. And yes MCE just...
Old bug but still seems to be hanging in there. I missed a show today becouse of this. Mine is set to the default. What happened to...
I have set my ts-buffer to 1 hour. Everytime I pause tv for an hour it "crashes" when I want to continue watching tv. I can hear...
Replies
Views
Have you found a solution to this? I have the same problem.
Have you found a solution to this? I have the same problem.
TV-Server Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Version: Lates Stable MediaPortal Skin: X-face Windows Version: XPSP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Deleted...I guess sitting to long with the same code makes you blind. Of course the text is white, I use an invalid color, and the text-color fallsback on the standard color...white as defined in references.xml. Sooorry :)
Deleted...I guess sitting to long with the same code makes you blind. Of course the text is white, I use an invalid color, and the...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Electric Lead Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Remove this
Remove this
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 Windows Version: Win XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core2 T7200 2GHz Memory: 1 GB Motherboard: Dell...
Replies
Views
use winxp I used WinXP and had this error i ahve recently formated and will reinstall and test and post the log asap would love to see this fixed.
use winxp I used WinXP and had this error i ahve recently formated and will reinstall and test and post the log asap would...
I didnt include my version info or anything because i have tried this on 3 different computers on a couple of different (more than...
Replies
Views
My proposal to fix this error is just a workaround. The script will simply ignore the errors and don't show them. Since i edited my restart script the error message is of course gone, but the other side is that the restart script does not work quit well at all. I realized that 50% of the time MP is simply not restarted. I wrote my...
My proposal to fix this error is just a workaround. The script will simply ignore the errors and don't show them. Since i edited...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-02-18-2008--14-51h--Rev17406 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--02-18-2008--14-47-Rev17406.exe...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crash mediaportal DE
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetin Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 4450 HDD: Samsung 250GB Memory: 2000000 MB Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: ATI HD3200 Video Card Driver: ATI 8.5 1. TV Card: Hauppague 1100 1. TV Card Type: Analog 1. TV Card Driver: 4.4 Problem when...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetin Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 4450 HDD: Samsung 250GB...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetin Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 4450 HDD: Samsung 250GB...
Replies
Views
Hi, Update to latest SVN & it should be solved(has been for along time), was a change on provider site that causes this. Regards Roy
Hi, Update to latest SVN & it should be solved(has been for along time), was a change on provider site that causes this...
After selecting city (my City is Budapest) in the configuration, i select from the main menu the Wheater modul, and after this, i...
Replies
Views
hi - can anyone tell me where I can get the last stable SVN build for 0.2.3 RC3 . the links in the forum for the last SVN build , are no longer there , I get an HTTP 404 error : file not found.\ please help. thanx
hi - can anyone tell me where I can get the last stable SVN build for 0.2.3 RC3 . the links in the forum for the last SVN build...
hi - can anyone tell me where I can get the last stable SVN build for 0.2.3 RC3 . the links in the forum for the last SVN build...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD playback broken DE
I think there are ways to run a bat-file om resume that restarts (and kills if desired) 3.party applications like Nero DriveSpeed.
I think there are ways to run a bat-file om resume that restarts (and kills if desired) 3.party applications like Nero DriveSpeed.
TV-Server Version: 16764 MediaPortal Version: 16764 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: MCE 2005, latest updates CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Yeah it's a known issue apparently. I read in another thread that ronilse says it is already in mantis as per this post.
Yeah it's a known issue apparently. I read in another thread that ronilse says it is already in mantis as per this post.
In exclusive mode minimizing to tray ("Minimize to tray on GUI exit" in general options set to true, then closing MP) doesn't work...
Replies
Views
(sorry for missing info - I am traveling right now, this is from my fiancé): if TV recording is scheduled, and there is no more disk space for records - TV will just switch off, you switch it on, and it will just switch off within 1 minute. - This happens each time MP is attempting to record TV, but does not find free space...
(sorry for missing info - I am traveling right now, this is from my fiancé): if TV recording is scheduled, and there is no more...
(sorry for missing info - I am traveling right now, this is from my fiancé): if TV recording is scheduled, and there is no more...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.18584 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.18584 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Athlon XP 2500+ HDD: Seagate 160Gig Memory: 1Gig Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: VIA Motherboard Bios: Video Card: ATI 9800 Pro Video Card Driver: 8.471.0.0 Sound Card: CMI8783 Sound...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.18584 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.18584 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP MCE SP2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.18584 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.18584 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP MCE SP2...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for a solution to convert all recorded files to .wmv too. I programmed it with ffmpeg. Is it possible to do it automaticaly in MP? TVServer
I'm searching for a solution to convert all recorded files to .wmv too. I programmed it with ffmpeg. Is it possible to do it...
Recorded some TV into a folder on drive "H" (changed default location in capture card settings) can see list of recordings fine on...
Replies
Views
You may want to take a look at this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/version-0-2-0-0-beta-38229/ Regards, Symphy
You may want to take a look at this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/version-0-2-0-0-beta-38229/...
Since MediaPortal-svn--02-22-2008--05-04-Rev17454 I have be unable to play music via ASIO either using the BASS player with ASIO...
Replies
Views
Hi, i think this post can be deleted. I've posted the same question in the support section, and i've got an answer, that this a known problem and will be solved with rc1 or a bit later. Thanks.
Hi, i think this post can be deleted. I've posted the same question in the support section, and i've got an answer, that this a...
Hello, i'd like to report a special problem which i had earlier with my old Technotrend DVB-S 1100 card. Today i've got Floppy DTV...
Replies
Views
That's exactly what I did. :) It works nicely now. I think there just needs to be some UI changes / self-documenting UI surrounding the "All Channels" to remove confusion for users and this won't be an issue anymore.
That's exactly what I did. :) It works nicely now. I think there just needs to be some UI changes / self-documenting UI...
I have an "All Channels" (idGroup = 1) and "Adult" (idGroup = 2) channel group set. If I remove adult channels from the "All...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SkinBug MvTV DE
Hi I can confirm too with B2 wide Simone
Hi I can confirm too with B2 wide Simone
TV-Server Version: SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi, When we had this earlier i think it caused some other bugs/behaviour & was therefore removed. Will need to check & see... Regards Roy
Hi, When we had this earlier i think it caused some other bugs/behaviour & was therefore removed. Will need to check & see...
Hi. While stacking on multifile movies works in Movie Database it does not with multi DVDs movies. Imagine you have a movie...
Replies
Views
Hi, ESC several times after each other cancels the operation, ESC first time also causes a loop here so the behaviour it's not good, will do some more tests. Regards Roy
Hi, ESC several times after each other cancels the operation, ESC first time also causes a loop here so the behaviour it's not...
If you select a move from the movie database which is located on a removable disk (DVD) you are prompted to insert the correct DVD...
Replies
Views
OK my last try.......anybody else having this problem?
OK my last try.......anybody else having this problem?
I have found a problem with the tvguide in the 3-4 newes svn versions. You cant seach in the tvguide, when you chose seach its...
Replies
Views
Hi, Bug now fixed & working fine here thanks to hwahrmann, next public will have it in ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Bug now fixed & working fine here thanks to hwahrmann, next public will have it in ;) Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: None MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: XP PRO SP3 [ENG] CPU...
Replies
Views
M
ok, thanx, I ll try it
ok, thanx, I ll try it
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 17839 MediaPortal Skin: B2 Windows Version: the latest WXPSP2 CPU Type: c2d e8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, Run MediaPortal in windowed mode, open volume controls & up master volume to 100 & then check what happens when MP control volume. Regards Roy
Hi, Run MediaPortal in windowed mode, open volume controls & up master volume to 100 & then check what happens when MP control...
Hello, i'am not sure that this is a bug or not. I have Gigabyte GA-MA69GM-S2H Board with onboard Realtek HD Audio device. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not able to reproduce this with latest SVN. Attach your system specification & attach logs from a scenario where it freeze. Regards Roy
Hi, I'm not able to reproduce this with latest SVN. Attach your system specification & attach logs from a scenario where it...
Hello, if dvd is playing (using Power DVD 7.xx Codec) will be paused, so MP freezes completely: 2008-04-03 23:51:25.905927...
Replies
Views
Wow, that's great! Thanks! Gruß aus Stuttgart :)
Wow, that's great! Thanks! Gruß aus Stuttgart :)
Hello, i've got an exception after changing to MyVideos: Exception : System.UriFormatException: (Exception is in german)...
Replies
Views
I got it to work for now. Under movies - post processing i used "ffdshow video decoder" and ticked of sub. I have always used "ffdshow raw video filter" here before. Why does it work in "video decoder" and not "raw video filter" after upgrading to latest svn
I got it to work for now. Under movies - post processing i used "ffdshow video decoder" and ticked of sub. I have always used...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Win XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
:thx: Installed latest SVN and playback rate now reset correctly :) Using EVR and 2x rate seems to work quite well and frames updated fastly. Now I have to do some tests with my codecs to get other playback rates working better (4x at least). For example MPEG-2/divx working quite fine, but it's painful FFwd or FRev MPEG-4 AVC...
:thx: Installed latest SVN and playback rate now reset correctly :) Using EVR and 2x rate seems to work quite well and frames...
TV-Server Version: TVEngineV3 + latest SVN MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.3 RC2 +latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows...
Replies
Views
Thanks for clearing it up for me!!! Learned something :)
Thanks for clearing it up for me!!! Learned something :)
When looking up movie information in MP (IMDB option), MP automatically creates a folder.jpg from the downloaded coverart. This...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom