0.2.3.0 RC1 and SVN Builds (3 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 RC1 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
Same problem here, and no solution. Each time i try to resume, blanck screen and i have to reboot. I have tried to change the ffdshow version, to reinstall MP, to reinstall all windows XP... and nothing to do...
Same problem here, and no solution. Each time i try to resume, blanck screen and i have to reboot. I have tried to change the...
I am experiencing a bit of a problem with some videos at the moment... It appears to be a random issue that affects Xvid videos...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this. This happened with me too.
I can confirm this. This happened with me too.
MediaPortal Version: SVN 15568 MediaPortal Skin: Tested on Replicant Vista edition 1.1.5 and Blue Widescreen Windows Version: MCE...
Replies
Views
Patch in SVN Hi Just an update to let you know that rtv picked up the patch I submitted to Sourceforge and incorportated it into the SVNs I believe from those dated 22/08/2007. I have just installed SVN 15638 and the PowerDVD 7 panel is appearing again. Mew
Patch in SVN Hi Just an update to let you know that rtv picked up the patch I submitted to Sourceforge and incorportated it...
Hi all. This is a minor Bug bug but it may lead to some misunderstandings and is easy to fix ... so here we go ;) After updating...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for your answer. Wait - I will check again. I didn't see the difference between local and shared files. For me both are resource with different icons ;-) Let me check again first. Thanks Harald
Hi, thanks for your answer. Wait - I will check again. I didn't see the difference between local and shared files. For me...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
Thanks, Late last night I found this option. Indeed, MP does not add FFD Audio or AC3 Filter to the graph. I hope this gets solved soon.
Thanks, Late last night I found this option. Indeed, MP does not add FFD Audio or AC3 Filter to the graph. I hope this gets...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0 + latest svn (15586) MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: XP+SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 + SVN 15497 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE 2005 CPU Type: Intel 1.7 GHz HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: ATI 9600XT Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 + SVN 15497 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE 2005 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 + SVN 15497 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE 2005 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Did not checked for a long time. Maybe I have to give it another try. grubi
Did not checked for a long time. Maybe I have to give it another try. grubi
Steps to reproduce: 1.) Start MediaPortalSetup 2.) Navigate to Television->TV Channels 3.) Select a channel (e.g. "Das Erste")...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VST plugins DE
Winamp Hey, this might be the wrong place and sorry if it is. I am running MP 2.3 rc1 and I am trying to figure out how to use winamp as an external player(so I can play drm protected files). I enabled winamp in the plugins page and restarted and winamp is running when media portal is, do you have any clue on how to get it to work?
Winamp Hey, this might be the wrong place and sorry if it is. I am running MP 2.3 rc1 and I am trying to figure out how to use...
Hi, I have tried a couple of VST convolver plugins for the BASS engine as I would like to do digital room correction with DRC...
Replies
Views
Here is one more problem with g_Player.PlayVideoStream(). When you use it, you can't rewind (seek) seekable video stream from URL (mms://....). (The same problem I have when I use MediaPlayerClassic instead of WMP9). g_Player.Play() uses AudioPlayerWMP9 class (Audio???:) ), and except OSD works very good. I belive it would be nice to...
Here is one more problem with g_Player.PlayVideoStream(). When you use it, you can't rewind (seek) seekable video stream from URL...
I noticed that using g_Player.Play() method for stream video everything works fine, however VMR9 is not used. So there is no chance...
Replies
Views
MP isn't releasing VRM9 exclusive after file playback or timishifting tv is stopped.(.mpeg or dvr-ms or ts files) A messy workaround when this happens is to play an .avi file (not .mpeg or dvr-ms or ts files) and then stop it which the correctly releases the VRM9 exclusive. TV-Server Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Version...
MP isn't releasing VRM9 exclusive after file playback or timishifting tv is stopped.(.mpeg or dvr-ms or ts files) A messy...
TV-Server Version: TVEngine3 Snapshot: 08-25-2007 01-23h Revision 15641 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 09-02-2007...
Replies
Views
This error occurs for most of the plugins like Music Videos or Rss Feed etc. Because for OnClicked event. Developer has to write something like; actionType == Action.ActionType.ACTION_SELECT_ITEM condition to avoid selecting items by F5, F6, F7, F8, 0, 1, 2, 3 ... and other keys.
This error occurs for most of the plugins like Music Videos or Rss Feed etc. Because for OnClicked event. Developer has to write...
Hi all, There is an unexpected behaviour in MP. For ex: You are in My Music Videos section. If you press F5 key (Next) and if...
Replies
Views
well i unregistered and deleted it. and you will guess what happened: right, no tv anymore... then i registered the one in the mediaportal folder and tv is back. i can't swear it but channel-switching seams a lot faster now. the date of tsreader.ax in system32 was 14.12.2007 i hope this helps.
well i unregistered and deleted it. and you will guess what happened: right, no tv anymore... then i registered the one in the...
same proplem here! then the user bindalf reportet for Revision:16701: "using tve3 .. timeshift starts but tv doesnt turn on..no...
Replies
Views
hi, mp-setup/tvguide grabber. if i try to grab german tv today (but also all others), i get a dosprompt (very shortly then closes), with this or a smilliar error message: unkown command grab_de_tvtotal. it seems to crash then and windows close it.... maybe anyone can help. greeting 2stoned
hi, mp-setup/tvguide grabber. if i try to grab german tv today (but also all others), i get a dosprompt (very shortly then...
hi, mp-setup/tvguide grabber. if i try to grab german tv today (but also all others), i get a dosprompt (very shortly then...
Replies
Views
There seems to be a defect in the code for TV Server 0.3. "Scan for TV Channels" (in section TV servers) finds all available channels including "SVERIGES TELEVISION ", "SVERIGES TELEVISION-22", "SVERIGES TELEVISION-33" and SVERIGES TELEVISION-25". When entering Section TV Channels all channels can be seen except for "SVERIGES...
There seems to be a defect in the code for TV Server 0.3. "Scan for TV Channels" (in section TV servers) finds all available...
There seems to be a defect in the code for TV Server 0.3. "Scan for TV Channels" (in section TV servers) finds all available...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Topbar DE
No problems here with 0.2.3.0 RC1 and the topbar so far.
No problems here with 0.2.3.0 RC1 and the topbar so far.
Hi all, Assume that you are using MP with basichome screen. And you want to switch to normal home screen. You pressed the Up key...
Replies
Views
Hi, installed yesterdays build, and haven't been able to reproduce it... yet :) using the new TsReader implementation, great work so far, maybe insert a still image when swithing channels, so we dont get the freaky transition effect? :) Will let you know if i stumble across the suspected bug again, otherwise, consider it as...
Hi, installed yesterdays build, and haven't been able to reproduce it... yet :) using the new TsReader implementation, great work...
Hi there, i am experiencing a weird problem that i've experienced in the RC1 and the latest SVN builds aswell,, even with the...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: No TV-server MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Xp SP2 CPU Type: AMD 3200+ HDD: SATA 300 WD IDE 200GB Memory: 1,5 GB Motherboard: MSI K8NGM2-FID Motherboard Chipset: VIA Motherboard Bios: Latest Video Card: GeForce FX 5200 Video Card Driver: 91.47 Sound Card: Creative...
TV-Server Version: No TV-server MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Xp SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
TV-Server Version: No TV-server MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Xp SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
MP Setup\Radio stations make sure there is no tick against one, if it has it will start playing straight away and not stop. Sorry thats as much help as i can give without more info. Regards
MP Setup\Radio stations make sure there is no tick against one, if it has it will start playing straight away and not stop...
Hi, I have the 0.2.3.0 RC1 with the MediaPortal-svn--08-29-2007--01-02-Rev15668 instaled... When I listen the radio, it´s...
Replies
Views
I guest you ment id 2605 and 2606. This is now fixed. I also added translations for the strings danish, Polish, Czech and Hungarian that was missing.
I guest you ment id 2605 and 2606. This is now fixed. I also added translations for the strings danish, Polish, Czech and...
The string id 2505 and 2506 in "mediaportal/MediaPortal.Base/language/strings_sv.xml" have switched places causing Italian...
Replies
Views
OK. Sorry for that :sorry: . I did the test again and found the log and uploaded it. I tried without BASS and the problem is still there. I tried using the Winamp plugin and then it sounds ok. However, when playing via Winamp, MP loses focus, so I don't like that that much :( The log is just from playing using the internal DShow...
OK. Sorry for that :sorry: . I did the test again and found the log and uploaded it. I tried without BASS and the problem is still...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x86 Dutch...
Replies
Views
small mistake in B2wide skin coding in diacritics.....not only right side of the windows....please compare B2 and B2wide thx
small mistake in B2wide skin coding in diacritics.....not only right side of the windows....please compare B2 and B2wide thx
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: ? MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home Dutch CPU Type: Celeron 2.93Ghz HDD: 80Gb + 320GB Memory: 256MB Motherboard: Gypsum (MSI) Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: NVidia Geforce 7300GS - 800x600 Video Card Driver: nv4_disp.dll - v...
TV-Server Version: ? MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home Dutch CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: ? MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home Dutch CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Yeah, thanks a lot!!! Great support! :thx:
Yeah, thanks a lot!!! Great support! :thx:
Reflections and zoom animations seem to get broken by one of the latest SVNs. Zoom animations are affected for the skins xface and...
Replies
Views
Even if ReClock is installed it is not shown as available sound device in configuration->Music->SoundDevice. In configuration->Movies and configuration->DVD it is available. Other Players give you the ability to choose ReClock as sound device enabling you to use the very reliable built in kernel streaming functionality of ReClock...
Even if ReClock is installed it is not shown as available sound device in configuration->Music->SoundDevice. In...
Even if ReClock is installed it is not shown as available sound device in configuration->Music->SoundDevice. In...
Replies
Views
i've the same problem, but with pls files. See this thread:https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/how-get-webstreams-working-example-sky-fm-51516/
i've the same problem, but with pls files. See this...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 V.2002 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 3800 when using the BASS engine and crossfading is DISABLED (i.e. set to 0) then switching between audio streams is not possible. What happens is that when selecting another station, MP will play the first few seconds of that...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 3800 when using the BASS...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 3800 when using the BASS...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Here's just a small issue i noticed: In the radio module, change the view from its default 'list' to 'icons' Now close and restart MP and go to radio module again MP has restored the icons-view, but the button says 'list'. Greetings Symphy TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 SVN:15641...
Hi there, Here's just a small issue i noticed: In the radio module, change the view from its default 'list' to 'icons' Now...
Hi there, Here's just a small issue i noticed: In the radio module, change the view from its default 'list' to 'icons' Now...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 HDD: Seagate 40GB + Samsung 250GB Memory: 1 GB Corsair Motherboard: MSI P965 Neo Motherboard Chipset: Intel 965 Motherboard Bios: Phoenix Video Card: MSI 7600GT Video Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi all, For example; you are trying to use My Music Videos plugin and you have a low bandwith like 1 Mbit. The wait cursor appears and starts to turn. It stays on the screen still, until the stream starts. Sometimes it stays all the times. When the stream starts the content starts to play suddenly. Could there be any fix to stop...
Hi all, For example; you are trying to use My Music Videos plugin and you have a low bandwith like 1 Mbit. The wait cursor...
Hi all, For example; you are trying to use My Music Videos plugin and you have a low bandwith like 1 Mbit. The wait cursor...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: MCE 2005 CZE CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: WD 320GB Memory: 2x1GB 666MHz Motherboard: Gigabyte M55S-S3 Motherboard Chipset: nVidia 550 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: geForce 7600GT 256MBDDR3 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: MCE 2005 CZE CPU Type: AMD X2...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: MCE 2005 CZE CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom