0.2.3.0 RC1 and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 RC1 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
The "dev in charge" is working on this. Watch out for updates on this here. -level20peon
The "dev in charge" is working on this. Watch out for updates on this here. -level20peon
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows 2003 R2 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo T5600...
Replies
Views
i've the same problem, but with pls files. See this thread:https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/how-get-webstreams-working-example-sky-fm-51516/
i've the same problem, but with pls files. See this...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 V.2002 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Patch in SVN Hi Just an update to let you know that rtv picked up the patch I submitted to Sourceforge and incorportated it into the SVNs I believe from those dated 22/08/2007. I have just installed SVN 15638 and the PowerDVD 7 panel is appearing again. Mew
Patch in SVN Hi Just an update to let you know that rtv picked up the patch I submitted to Sourceforge and incorportated it...
Hi all. This is a minor Bug bug but it may lead to some misunderstandings and is easy to fix ... so here we go ;) After updating...
Replies
Views
Same problem here, and no solution. Each time i try to resume, blanck screen and i have to reboot. I have tried to change the ffdshow version, to reinstall MP, to reinstall all windows XP... and nothing to do...
Same problem here, and no solution. Each time i try to resume, blanck screen and i have to reboot. I have tried to change the...
I am experiencing a bit of a problem with some videos at the moment... It appears to be a random issue that affects Xvid videos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VST plugins DE
Winamp Hey, this might be the wrong place and sorry if it is. I am running MP 2.3 rc1 and I am trying to figure out how to use winamp as an external player(so I can play drm protected files). I enabled winamp in the plugins page and restarted and winamp is running when media portal is, do you have any clue on how to get it to work?
Winamp Hey, this might be the wrong place and sorry if it is. I am running MP 2.3 rc1 and I am trying to figure out how to use...
Hi, I have tried a couple of VST convolver plugins for the BASS engine as I would like to do digital room correction with DRC...
Replies
Views
This parameter doesn't have to do with tsreader. You control the usage of it with the .txt file on c:... and no... this parameter doesn't affect in any way the settings for TV.
This parameter doesn't have to do with tsreader. You control the usage of it with the .txt file on c:... and no... this parameter...
Changing video and audio decoder settings is only possible in Television part of the mediaportal setup. These settings also control...
Replies
Views
hi! i used 0.2.3.0 already, went back to 0.2.2.0! for any interest my logs: 2008-01-06 19:42:36.640625 [ERROR][MPMain]: Unable to start plugin:MediaPortal.PowerScheduler.PowerScheduler exception:System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. at...
hi! i used 0.2.3.0 already, went back to 0.2.2.0! for any interest my logs: 2008-01-06 19:42:36.640625 [ERROR][MPMain]...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 15019 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Prof SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3200 + HDD...
Replies
Views
well i unregistered and deleted it. and you will guess what happened: right, no tv anymore... then i registered the one in the mediaportal folder and tv is back. i can't swear it but channel-switching seams a lot faster now. the date of tsreader.ax in system32 was 14.12.2007 i hope this helps.
well i unregistered and deleted it. and you will guess what happened: right, no tv anymore... then i registered the one in the...
same proplem here! then the user bindalf reportet for Revision:16701: "using tve3 .. timeshift starts but tv doesnt turn on..no...
Replies
Views
Well it was solely on their side but I've added a workaround now - if only the first handshake (which allows submitting songs) fails it nevertheless tries to login for radio which it hadn't before (assuming last.fm is completely down). Since not submitted songs are cached nothing would be lost and at least some radio can be heard.
Well it was solely on their side but I've added a workaround now - if only the first handshake (which allows submitting songs)...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
Hi, the last weeks / month all was stable. But every day, when I want to start myTV, there's a problem: The error "NO AUDIO / VIDEO FOUND" comes. and when i click on preview for a channel in tv-server, comes the same problem. when i restart my pc (with the button by my pc) then it works perfect. but today i had 5 restarts, and it...
Hi, the last weeks / month all was stable. But every day, when I want to start myTV, there's a problem: The error "NO AUDIO /...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Revision 1.0 Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Yeah, thanks a lot!!! Great support! :thx:
Yeah, thanks a lot!!! Great support! :thx:
Reflections and zoom animations seem to get broken by one of the latest SVNs. Zoom animations are affected for the skins xface and...
Replies
Views
This bug has apppeared again in 1.0.2! (recycle is good ... but not for bugs ;-)
This bug has apppeared again in 1.0.2! (recycle is good ... but not for bugs ;-)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Thanks, Late last night I found this option. Indeed, MP does not add FFD Audio or AC3 Filter to the graph. I hope this gets solved soon.
Thanks, Late last night I found this option. Indeed, MP does not add FFD Audio or AC3 Filter to the graph. I hope this gets...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0 + latest svn (15586) MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: XP+SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hhahaha.... sorry but... forget it, i only wanted to report a bug, that's a lot of work for a report. I've submited my logs, and descriptions... now it's the developer's turn... Don't take it bad, i'm doing the best i know to help mp project... but i'm a bit tired... just take a look at all my bug reports in this forum... thanks...
Hhahaha.... sorry but... forget it, i only wanted to report a bug, that's a lot of work for a report. I've submited my logs, and...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 + SVN 15693 MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Here is one more problem with g_Player.PlayVideoStream(). When you use it, you can't rewind (seek) seekable video stream from URL (mms://....). (The same problem I have when I use MediaPlayerClassic instead of WMP9). g_Player.Play() uses AudioPlayerWMP9 class (Audio???:) ), and except OSD works very good. I belive it would be nice to...
Here is one more problem with g_Player.PlayVideoStream(). When you use it, you can't rewind (seek) seekable video stream from URL...
I noticed that using g_Player.Play() method for stream video everything works fine, however VMR9 is not used. So there is no chance...
Replies
Views
This doesn't seem to have been incorporated into the current version (0.2.3.0). How do we get it into the release version? --Alan
This doesn't seem to have been incorporated into the current version (0.2.3.0). How do we get it into the release version? --Alan
Hi, 1. TV Card: Pinnacle PCTV Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick 1. TV Card Type: USB Stick 1. TV Card Driver: 3.7.0.1 2. TV Card...
Replies
Views
Paul and gabryumts, I just had a chance to try out the video editor on 0.2.3 Final, with svn 17070. Same problems as before. I'll post details in the other thread. RailBaron
Paul and gabryumts, I just had a chance to try out the video editor on 0.2.3 Final, with svn 17070. Same problems as before...
The DVR-MPEG Editor has a bug which causes to automatically start playing the video being edited whenever you move the slider bar...
Replies
Views
correct :(
correct :(
TV-Server Version: 15080 SVN MediaPortal Version: 15080 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
every bugreport is highly appreciated! :) there is one simply reason why everyone (including me and all other team members) has to follow the very obvious HowTo: report bugs. Developers do not have much time to read and fiddle around with Bugreports. We MUST provide them with as much information in the easiest way. And this...
every bugreport is highly appreciated! :) there is one simply reason why everyone (including me and all other team members) has...
TV-Server Version: No TV-server MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Xp SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
It's curious because, i've tested it right now launching the screensaver from My programs plugin (i've created a launcher to my screensaver) and it works fine. The screensaver starts, and then i close it moving mouse or pressing a key and it returns nicely to mp. However if the screensaver is launched by windows, it doesn't return to...
It's curious because, i've tested it right now launching the screensaver from My programs plugin (i've created a launcher to my...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, There are problems with MSN plugin, don't have to full story yet, but many things are just, yeah exactly fu.. up. If you can post all your findings & (no "BUMP" in threads please) post it here, that may be helpfully. Regards Roy
Hi, There are problems with MSN plugin, don't have to full story yet, but many things are just, yeah exactly fu.. up. If you can...
I'm trying to use this useful plugin but it doesn't seems to work fine. For example, i open the plugin screen, and then i close it...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 3800 when using the BASS engine and crossfading is DISABLED (i.e. set to 0) then switching between audio streams is not possible. What happens is that when selecting another station, MP will play the first few seconds of that...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 3800 when using the BASS...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 3800 when using the BASS...
Replies
Views
Ok, I've managed to solve the problem: In Capture Card settings for my FireDTV-C I have to DISABLE hardware PID and set card priority to 5, after this the problem is gone. If hardware PID is enabled and card priority is 10, the stuttering problem occurs. This also affects the channel scan: When PID is enabled and card priority is...
Ok, I've managed to solve the problem: In Capture Card settings for my FireDTV-C I have to DISABLE hardware PID and set card...
Almost every time I'm watching TV normally, after a random amount of time the audio begins to stutter&skip and finally if I don't...
Replies
Views
No i've used nvidia purevideo, ffdshow, MPV codec...
No i've used nvidia purevideo, ffdshow, MPV codec...
Ok here is a wierd one. The Gui have always been not-that-fluid, but nothing to be annoyed about. But testing the RC1 i discovered...
Replies
Views
Yeah it doesnt work - is there any way to put some kind of pre-execute command line parameter in MyPrograms to minimize MediaPortal?
Yeah it doesnt work - is there any way to put some kind of pre-execute command line parameter in MyPrograms to minimize MediaPortal?
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, let me close my thread. Everythings working nearly perfect now. I had the change font resolution to 96dpi. Thanks Honey
Hi, let me close my thread. Everythings working nearly perfect now. I had the change font resolution to 96dpi. Thanks Honey
Hi, I do have a nasty problem with "Start MediaPortal in fullscreen mode". Conf files and Logs are attached - but let me explain...
Replies
Views
OK I have installed everything fresh again and I then tried to get a preview of an analogue channel or 2. there may be some errors early on relating to me forgetting to create the folder for the time shift buffer ( I have used a custom folder and MP will not create it for me) but I fixed that and tried again. I have checked that now...
OK I have installed everything fresh again and I then tried to get a preview of an analogue channel or 2. there may be some errors...
using the 0.2.3.0 RC1 there seems to be no folders shown in my pictures, I check config and there are several set. I had...
Replies
Views
I've downloaded the code from SVN and I'm working to fix this issue. I don't have previous experience with C#, but I have experience with Visual C++ and Visual Basic. C# doesn't look that different. Anyway I think I've found a problem that could be triggering this issue. The function IsRecordingAtTime located in TVRecording.cs does...
I've downloaded the code from SVN and I'm working to fix this issue. I don't have previous experience with C#, but I have...
Yesterday I had scheduled two recordings on two different channels at about the same time, the first one stopped just after...
Replies
Views
bump
bump
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 + SVN 15693 MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2...
Replies
Views
I run MP 0.2.3.0 RC1 SVN 15080 / TV2 (No TV 3 server) in attachment all log files. NOTE: This issue is not a one on one event, It will happen only for about 40% of the time. (if you look in log files you might notice another problem with thumbnails for pictures, but not causing any noticable issues. I will delete all...
I run MP 0.2.3.0 RC1 SVN 15080 / TV2 (No TV 3 server) in attachment all log files. NOTE: This issue is not a one on one...
Hi, Sins a few svn's back I've noticed (still in this one too 15080) that when you play a few Divx movies and then go back to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom