0.2.3.0 RC2 and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 RC2 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
Hi folks, I tried it with "tvengine3-11-04-2007--01-39h--Rev16435" on my Client-PC. - uninstall TVClient - uninstall MediaPortal RC3 - delete Mediaportal-Folder - install MediaPortal RC3 - install TVClient Problem still exist. To hide TV-Guide, show TVGuide in Fullscreen again. Press <F9>, <1>, <Esc> You can...
Hi folks, I tried it with "tvengine3-11-04-2007--01-39h--Rev16435" on my Client-PC. - uninstall TVClient - uninstall...
TV-Server Version: SVN Rev16319 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 (SVN Rev16322) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
I also get votes unknown :( and all 10 stars are blank
I also get votes unknown :( and all 10 stars are blank
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 +SVN 16236 -select a movie from HD. -choose to show IMDB info -there is no ration...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: V2 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 + SVN 16208 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Celeron M 360 (1.4GHz/400MHz/1Mb L2) HDD: Seagate 300Gb 7200RPM SATA 150 Memory: 512MB Crucial PC4200 CL4 (@ 400) Motherboard: MSI Speedster-FA4 (MS-9625) Motherboard Chipset: Intel 915GM...
TV-Server Version: V2 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 + SVN 16208 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU...
TV-Server Version: V2 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 + SVN 16208 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.3RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.3RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.3RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.3RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV...
Replies
Views
Hi, Nice that you found the solution & reported back ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Nice that you found the solution & reported back ;) Regards Roy
i often have the issue that after installing a newer SVN all my movies within my video database won't start anymore ... Does...
Replies
Views
using standalone 2.3RC2 SVN from 15oct although this has been like this for ages program details missing from all programs in this example i am going to select "backyardigans" MyTV->search scroll down to backyardigans, press ok MCE highlight a program and there are no details displayed about the program same if i press...
using standalone 2.3RC2 SVN from 15oct although this has been like this for ages program details missing from all programs in...
using standalone 2.3RC2 SVN from 15oct although this has been like this for ages program details missing from all programs in...
Replies
Views
Using standalone MP2.3RC2 with latest SVN (15oct) although i think this glitch has been back a while My Recordings and My Videos, deleting using MCE remote when i scroll down the list of vids and press 0 and delete, my selector is reset to the top of the list when i select "i" on the mce remote and then 2 to delete my...
Using standalone MP2.3RC2 with latest SVN (15oct) although i think this glitch has been back a while My Recordings and My...
Using standalone MP2.3RC2 with latest SVN (15oct) although i think this glitch has been back a while My Recordings and My...
Replies
Views
The peterk2007 patch is not something you can use to patch your version of mediaportal. It needs to be compiled in to mediportal before you install it. Basically it's not for you. I assume you are attempting to load external subs. If you do this the subtitle file must have the same name as the movie you are attempting to play. eg...
The peterk2007 patch is not something you can use to patch your version of mediaportal. It needs to be compiled in to mediportal...
first i wish to say that i did not realise that the support forum was different to the bug forum so i initially posted there...
Replies
Views
The controls in the IMDB Movie Conflict window doesn't resize with the window. TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Opteron 170 HDD: 3TB RAID 5 Memory: 2GB Motherboard: DFI Ultra-D Motherboard Chipset: NF4 Motherboard Bios: Video Card...
The controls in the IMDB Movie Conflict window doesn't resize with the window. TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0...
The controls in the IMDB Movie Conflict window doesn't resize with the window. TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0...
Replies
Views
ok, could you please force a update after each digit ? Thanks.
ok, could you please force a update after each digit ? Thanks.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 , SVN 16208 reproduce: -open teletext -enter a page number -observe...
Replies
Views
I have this problem too. Have you figured out a fix?
I have this problem too. Have you figured out a fix?
MediaPortal Version: 2.3 RC2 Revision:16208 Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo T7700 HDD: Fujitsu 160gb...
Replies
Views
Maybe a bit of a big bump to this thread. But it seems to me this bug is still in the latest version RC2. It will not save Wave if I enabled the upmix in the Music settings. When disabling the upmix I suddenly can save the Wave setting.
Maybe a bit of a big bump to this thread. But it seems to me this bug is still in the latest version RC2. It will not save Wave if...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 , SVN 16208 reproduce: 1- start "mediaportal configuration" 2- expand "general" 3.-select "volume...
Replies
Views
Not sure if those changes fix the issue completely, but at least now the issue hasn't appeared after 20 suspend & resume operations. :thx:
Not sure if those changes fix the issue completely, but at least now the issue hasn't appeared after 20 suspend & resume...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: B2 wide Windows Version: Windows XP MPEG2 Video Codec: Nvidia MPEG2 Audio...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problem with Hebrew DE
when i go to the Music section i can see the song list with hebrew font but after im picking a song everithing go to unrecognize font (gibberish) . i think the problem is in the music data base. i delet the data base and unpick the USE ID3 TAGS checkbox in the music definition and fix the problem (also changed the playey from BASS...
when i go to the Music section i can see the song list with hebrew font but after im picking a song everithing go to unrecognize...
when i go to the Music section i can see the song list with hebrew font but after im picking a song everithing go to unrecognize...
Replies
Views
Thanks, so is this considered a bug or a feature? ~ Ulf
Thanks, so is this considered a bug or a feature? ~ Ulf
TV-Server Version MediaPortal VersionMediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 10-12-2007 01-03h - Revision:16189: MediaPortal Skin: Windows...
Replies
Views
I found that in debug mode it works, so I finally deleted and recreated my config. Everything is working now. Simone
I found that in debug mode it works, so I finally deleted and recreated my config. Everything is working now. Simone
TV-Server Version: 3.0 rev 16135 ( 10-08-2007 ) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 + rev 16135 ( 10-08-2007 ) MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
Hi, This was fixed some weeks ago & work fine in latest SVN. Regards Roy
Hi, This was fixed some weeks ago & work fine in latest SVN. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 3100+...
Replies
Views
Oops... i didn't noticed that option... sorry. Thanks for the info. regards,
Oops... i didn't noticed that option... sorry. Thanks for the info. regards,
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 , SVN 16163 the window with title (Downloading Movie details...) grows for each movie, after...
Replies
Views
Ive tried this and disabling vmr9 does not cure the problem. Trailers and musicvids can be viewed in the webbrowser though ... :S So codecs are there but MP refuses to 'play nice' with them. thnx for the reply anyway :D
Ive tried this and disabling vmr9 does not cure the problem. Trailers and musicvids can be viewed in the webbrowser though ... :S...
New install/upgrade to rc02 myMusicVideos will not play anything: "unable to play....try again later". Log-> 2007-10-09...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this (explicit) workaround! I didn't get the post of rtv right, now I think he suggested quite the same already. If anyone else wonders where to find it in this in the configuration: Setup => DirectShow Filter Control => Video Mixing Renderer 9 Settings => [ ] Use VMR 9 exclusive mode
Thanks for this (explicit) workaround! I didn't get the post of rtv right, now I think he suggested quite the same already. If...
Configured MP General => [X] Start MediaPortal in fullscreen mode General => [_] MediaPortal always on top DirectShow...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't confirm this using latest SVN, remember that you have to open MP(after it is turned off in configuration) -> MyTV & then turn off in the left menu(bluetwo). It will work after that. The other problem you linked to was solved yesterday & only with manual recs other then once... Regards Roy
Hi, Can't confirm this using latest SVN, remember that you have to open MP(after it is turned off in configuration) -> MyTV &...
TV-Server Version: 2 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: Pentium...
Replies
Views
Oh well, I thought that the windows shutdown was mapped to your remote. I didn't know that MediaPortal has such a built in function since I never shutdown my HTPC :rolleyes: -level20peon
Oh well, I thought that the windows shutdown was mapped to your remote. I didn't know that MediaPortal has such a built in function...
I have set up computer shutdown when press the exit button on my remote. It works :P but! it does not run the window dispoes...
Replies
Views
Using RC3 and latest patch surround audio is fine. Thank you.
Using RC3 and latest patch surround audio is fine. Thank you.
Hello! Surround is broken. It works fine with 16122 and breaks by 16125. (And is still broken in 16135) I'm running multi-channel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 msi corrupted? DE
Thanks! This is the first problem that I have had with alZip. ... Guess I have another bug report to make ...
Thanks! This is the first problem that I have had with alZip. ... Guess I have another bug report to make ...
When I unzip the msi from the 0.2.3 RC2 package I receive a crc checksum error. I have tried downloading the file from several...
Replies
Views
I've updated it (only string 528 was missing, the others that I've seen was probably due to an old log) and posted on Development forum, it's ok? Bye, Midget
I've updated it (only string 528 was missing, the others that I've seen was probably due to an old log) and posted on Development...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 svn--10-07-2007--01-02-Rev16128 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 Looking at configuration.log I've...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 svn--10-07-2007--01-02-Rev16128 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 Error Description: 0- Start Configuration 1- Go to Movie Database / Editor 2- Manually write a new movie name (ie. "Movie Test") 3- Delete every text in all fields 4- Click "Save" ERR- Unhandled Exception 5- Click "Continue" in...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 svn--10-07-2007--01-02-Rev16128 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 Error Description: 0- Start...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 svn--10-07-2007--01-02-Rev16128 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 Error Description: 0- Start...
Replies
Views
Not completely the same issue as you reported, but I had a related annoyance, that in case you move a movie to another directory, the videodatabase also was not 'smart' for this. At that time I wrote a patch for this and submitted it into the patch-queue. Upto today this is never picked up by the developpers. See also...
Not completely the same issue as you reported, but I had a related annoyance, that in case you move a movie to another directory...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 svn--10-07-2007--01-02-Rev16128 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 Error Description: 0- Started...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there a file I need to copy across to make the cards work again? Thanks Shane
Hi, Is there a file I need to copy across to make the cards work again? Thanks Shane
Hi, Has anyone else got the problem after upgrading from 0.2.2 to 0.2.3 that the channels won't store. The Autotune seems to...
Replies
Views
I will confirm, that this is not working with RC3 Trying to FTP on port 2121, but it does not work. There are several issues with the FTP browsing that should be fixed. 1: As mentioned earlier in this thread other ports than port 21 does not work. 2: When trying to connect to a FTP source that are down, Mediaportal freezes...
I will confirm, that this is not working with RC3 Trying to FTP on port 2121, but it does not work. There are several issues...
TV-Server Version: No TV-server MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC 2 latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Xp SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom