0.2.3.0 RC2 and SVN Builds (1 Viewer)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 RC2 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
hi, after a long time desperation, i change the OS. and so i can confirm: the best way to get rid of this issue is to upgrade to vista. for me it works fine, even coreavc is much faster than in xp (in xp coreavc stutters when playing 1080p). no stutters and faster wake-up after standby. marc
hi, after a long time desperation, i change the OS. and so i can confirm: the best way to get rid of this issue is to upgrade to...
TV-Server Version: NONE MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_0.2.3_RC2 MediaPortal-svn--09-09-2007--09-06-Rev15813 MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
Strangely enough, I posted this very problem on the first page of this thread and it got deleted because it was a tve3 related problem.
Strangely enough, I posted this very problem on the first page of this thread and it got deleted because it was a tve3 related problem.
TV-Server Version: TVE2 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Win XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
found one and copied. The remote works, but the up down and side to side button ...she no work. any thoughts
found one and copied. The remote works, but the up down and side to side button ...she no work. any thoughts
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista 32 bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
Sounds good. Looking forward to testing it. :)
Sounds good. Looking forward to testing it. :)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 0.2.3.0 RC2 (MediaPortal-svn--09-23-2007--11-05-Rev16016) MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stacking problem DE
nice great work :)
nice great work :)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 V.2002 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
The duration problem is solved in svn build 16362. Regards, Jan
The duration problem is solved in svn build 16362. Regards, Jan
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon64-3000...
Replies
Views
Maybe a bit of a big bump to this thread. But it seems to me this bug is still in the latest version RC2. It will not save Wave if I enabled the upmix in the Music settings. When disabling the upmix I suddenly can save the Wave setting.
Maybe a bit of a big bump to this thread. But it seems to me this bug is still in the latest version RC2. It will not save Wave if...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 , SVN 16208 reproduce: 1- start "mediaportal configuration" 2- expand "general" 3.-select "volume...
Replies
Views
Mickelin, What you explain represents my previous trick version of the fix. Now, I use HDMIon ( HdmiOn | thydzik's technology blog ), assigned and triggered through Event Ghost ( EventGhost:About - EventGhost ), together with Mediaportal commands. So, when I press the "Esc/Back" key on my remote, it triggers HDMIon to reset my...
Mickelin, What you explain represents my previous trick version of the fix. Now, I use HDMIon ( HdmiOn | thydzik's technology...
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 (Not TVE3) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
I also get votes unknown :( and all 10 stars are blank
I also get votes unknown :( and all 10 stars are blank
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 +SVN 16236 -select a movie from HD. -choose to show IMDB info -there is no ration...
Replies
Views
Ok, i'll try it as soon as it is available. Thx Really good work RTV!! I works like a charm now.... now, the only minor problem is slow creation of thumbnails and sorting by date (it should use the EXIF date); other than this My pictures is working now perfectly. I'll report if i find another bug in this area... regards,
Ok, i'll try it as soon as it is available. Thx Really good work RTV!! I works like a charm now.... now, the only minor problem is...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV...
Replies
Views
Hi, The crash issue are now solved by hwahrmann, please report back if it is not(Start a new thread if you experience another problem) ;) Regards Roy
Hi, The crash issue are now solved by hwahrmann, please report back if it is not(Start a new thread if you experience another...
TV-Server Version: not used MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo 2.3.0 Windows Version: Win XP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
There is an small Problem may based on the Bug that I Reportet here, After Playback of an File in the Last Row the focus isn’t on that file.
There is an small Problem may based on the Bug that I Reportet here, After Playback of an File in the Last Row the focus isn’t on...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Business 32bit...
Replies
Views
update from my side! My driver version is now 8.411.0.0 (21.8.2007) - I updated this today, but don't lead to any results. I also installed a SVN from yesterday. - same result. BUT ;-) I turned on delay during startup (I think originally programmed for TVserver) to 60 seconds for testing. In this setup MP works fine from startup...
update from my side! My driver version is now 8.411.0.0 (21.8.2007) - I updated this today, but don't lead to any results. I also...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 SVN 20090910 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2...
Replies
Views
Just install the latest SVN and it works again
Just install the latest SVN and it works again
In version RC2 the support for daemontools seems to be broken whenever I select an image it show a status bar, that goed away after...
Replies
Views
Ok, I see what you mean, and I agree. I'll take a look at you plugin. Thanks for your response!
Ok, I see what you mean, and I agree. I'll take a look at you plugin. Thanks for your response!
SVN-snapshot from: 10-02-2007 TV-Server Version: TVEngine3, Rev 16086 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 + SVN 16086 MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
In the mean time, this can easily be done with a simple batch command - even a scheduled one. /Gibman
In the mean time, this can easily be done with a simple batch command - even a scheduled one. /Gibman
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Dear people, I have a similar problem. When I try to find the following movies: - Salem's lot - Root of all Evil - the god delusion - Root of all Evil - the virus of faith it gives me the message that it did not find any movies. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Dear people, I have a similar problem. When I try to find the following movies: - Salem's lot - Root of all Evil - the god...
0.2.3.0 RC2 SVN-Snapshot: 10-05-2007 01-04h - Revision:16122 It have problems with few files like: "Wild, The(2006).avi" it...
Replies
Views
Using RC3 and latest patch surround audio is fine. Thank you.
Using RC3 and latest patch surround audio is fine. Thank you.
Hello! Surround is broken. It works fine with 16122 and breaks by 16125. (And is still broken in 16135) I'm running multi-channel...
Replies
Views
Did not work. Probably it is less easy than it seems to be:-) I have noticed that most of the cards have two entries in the HW list one is "TUNER" and the other is "CAPTURE" while the new KNC driver gives me just one entry (KNC BDA DVB-S or -T but no tuner and capture¿?) Maybe I have to use other drivers Regards Juan
Did not work. Probably it is less easy than it seems to be:-) I have noticed that most of the cards have two entries in the HW...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Can the movie stacking be turned off (in order to see Movie.CD1 and Movie.CD2 separately in the expample from the beginning)? I couldn't find such option in configuration...
Can the movie stacking be turned off (in order to see Movie.CD1 and Movie.CD2 separately in the expample from the beginning)? I...
MediaPortal Version: latest svn MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP sp2 I have two files in folder: movie-cd1.avi...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yup works now(private build), but for some reason it doesn't make in the SVN build.... Regards Roy
Hi, Yup works now(private build), but for some reason it doesn't make in the SVN build.... Regards Roy
TV-Server Version:V3 MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2 Windows Version: Vista Buisness CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there a file I need to copy across to make the cards work again? Thanks Shane
Hi, Is there a file I need to copy across to make the cards work again? Thanks Shane
Hi, Has anyone else got the problem after upgrading from 0.2.2 to 0.2.3 that the channels won't store. The Autotune seems to...
Replies
Views
You cannot run both at same time, could that be the problem.
You cannot run both at same time, could that be the problem.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: svn MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: intel core2duo e6550 HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
The peterk2007 patch is not something you can use to patch your version of mediaportal. It needs to be compiled in to mediportal before you install it. Basically it's not for you. I assume you are attempting to load external subs. If you do this the subtitle file must have the same name as the movie you are attempting to play. eg...
The peterk2007 patch is not something you can use to patch your version of mediaportal. It needs to be compiled in to mediportal...
first i wish to say that i did not realise that the support forum was different to the bug forum so i initially posted there...
Replies
Views
works now in latest svn. great work.
works now in latest svn. great work.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Ok, here's one to try.... older flac file
Ok, here's one to try.... older flac file
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.3.0 RC2 + TV3E SVN Rev. 15757 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win XP...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I tried it with "tvengine3-11-04-2007--01-39h--Rev16435" on my Client-PC. - uninstall TVClient - uninstall MediaPortal RC3 - delete Mediaportal-Folder - install MediaPortal RC3 - install TVClient Problem still exist. To hide TV-Guide, show TVGuide in Fullscreen again. Press <F9>, <1>, <Esc> You can...
Hi folks, I tried it with "tvengine3-11-04-2007--01-39h--Rev16435" on my Client-PC. - uninstall TVClient - uninstall...
TV-Server Version: SVN Rev16319 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 (SVN Rev16322) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
GOOOOOD work! Big :thx: Regards walter
GOOOOOD work! Big :thx: Regards walter
Hi! I have 2 DVD-drives configured. E: = DVD Hardware V: = Virtual DVD drive from daemon tools When I have 1 DVD in drive...
Replies
Views
Hi, Tested with a private build & it works like charm, thanks Bavarian ;) Thanks AvanCade for testing & reporting :) Regards Roy
Hi, Tested with a private build & it works like charm, thanks Bavarian ;) Thanks AvanCade for testing & reporting :)...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0 SVN 16076 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wintermute42, about volume in MyMusic: Make that request in a own post. We tried a solution some time ago & that made more bugs then it was good ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Wintermute42, about volume in MyMusic: Make that request in a own post. We tried a solution some time ago & that made more...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon64-3000...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom