0.2.3.0 RC2 and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 RC2 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
I have this problem too. Have you figured out a fix?
I have this problem too. Have you figured out a fix?
MediaPortal Version: 2.3 RC2 Revision:16208 Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo T7700 HDD: Fujitsu 160gb...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 V.2002 CPU Type: Intel(R) Pentium 2.4GHz HDD: WD 320GB Memory: 1 X 1024MB Kingston 333MHz Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: onboard Video Card Driver: Sound Card: onboard Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 V.2002 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 V.2002 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
*bump* I somebody of the devs actually looking into this?
*bump* I somebody of the devs actually looking into this?
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-10-03-2007--01-22h--Rev16098 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 with...
Replies
Views
Oh well, I thought that the windows shutdown was mapped to your remote. I didn't know that MediaPortal has such a built in function since I never shutdown my HTPC :rolleyes: -level20peon
Oh well, I thought that the windows shutdown was mapped to your remote. I didn't know that MediaPortal has such a built in function...
I have set up computer shutdown when press the exit button on my remote. It works :P but! it does not run the window dispoes...
Replies
Views
could you pm james about that pease? :)
could you pm james about that pease? :)
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: irrelevant Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Bump! Since I have not received any convincing answer, here are the steps to follow to get the bug : 1- Start MP in Vista. 2- Play a video 3- Press - and few times, and = a few times. For each key press, the OSD will appear and you will hear the UI sound effects, but the volume will not always change. An alternative is to...
Bump! Since I have not received any convincing answer, here are the steps to follow to get the bug : 1- Start MP in Vista...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version:0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Foofaraw 16:9 Windows Version: Vista Home Basic CPU Type...
Replies
Views
:sorry: Oops, you are right gibman, i don't know why but AC3 was checked in output sample format in ffdshow audio decoder configuration, i've turned it back to 24bit output and now it works fine. I'm sorry for reporting a total nonsense... regards,
:sorry: Oops, you are right gibman, i don't know why but AC3 was checked in output sample format in ffdshow audio decoder...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV...
Replies
Views
I apologize for being so rude, but I was really hot around the collar. I downloaded the files from svn and compiled what I (believed to have) needed. After compiling everything, all works as before. (As far as I could see in the short time.) Thanks
I apologize for being so rude, but I was really hot around the collar. I downloaded the files from svn and compiled what I...
Hi, I think the title says it all... Where's the VLC Plugin gone? :S Thx. TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-09-23-2007--01-22h--Rev16014 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--09-23-2007--15-26-Rev16020 MediaPortal Skin: bluetwo wide Windows Version: WinXP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core Duo HDD: Seagate 250GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: MSI Motherboard Chipset: Intel Motherboard Bios: Video Card: nVidia...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-09-23-2007--01-22h--Rev16014 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--09-23-2007--15-26-Rev16020...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-09-23-2007--01-22h--Rev16014 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--09-23-2007--15-26-Rev16020...
Replies
Views
You cannot run both at same time, could that be the problem.
You cannot run both at same time, could that be the problem.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: svn MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: intel core2duo e6550 HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
Ok, I see what you mean, and I agree. I'll take a look at you plugin. Thanks for your response!
Ok, I see what you mean, and I agree. I'll take a look at you plugin. Thanks for your response!
SVN-snapshot from: 10-02-2007 TV-Server Version: TVEngine3, Rev 16086 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 + SVN 16086 MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
wow, thanks to all !!!!! ettore
wow, thanks to all !!!!! ettore
TV-Server Version: n.a. MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: xp pro sp2 CPU Type: cd 7200 HDD...
Replies
Views
thats the "beauty" of merits :P every filter registers in WindowsXP with an merit setting. based on this merit, windows decidecs which filter to use. i.e. if you have ffdshow installed and divx and then play a video, then windows uses the coder/filter with the higher merit setting -> "intelligent connect". many times it chooses the...
thats the "beauty" of merits :P every filter registers in WindowsXP with an merit setting. based on this merit, windows decidecs...
After clean install of RC2, I am no longer able to play DivX files in MyVideos. Nothing happens when I select a file and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Tested onRC2 & this doesn't happen, so it's a TVPlugin prob & should be posted there ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Tested onRC2 & this doesn't happen, so it's a TVPlugin prob & should be posted there ;) Regards Roy
Not a massive problem but it seems I'am unable to disable My Radio plugin. Have tried various times to disable it via the MP config...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I tried it with "tvengine3-11-04-2007--01-39h--Rev16435" on my Client-PC. - uninstall TVClient - uninstall MediaPortal RC3 - delete Mediaportal-Folder - install MediaPortal RC3 - install TVClient Problem still exist. To hide TV-Guide, show TVGuide in Fullscreen again. Press <F9>, <1>, <Esc> You can...
Hi folks, I tried it with "tvengine3-11-04-2007--01-39h--Rev16435" on my Client-PC. - uninstall TVClient - uninstall...
TV-Server Version: SVN Rev16319 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 (SVN Rev16322) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Found the problem, from mediaportal.cs ... if (!Recorder.Running) { Log.Info("Main: OnResume - Starting recorder"); // this only makes sense if we have cards configured // if no cards are configured then we are probably using tve3. // when resuming from hibernation if...
Found the problem, from mediaportal.cs ... if (!Recorder.Running) { Log.Info("Main: OnResume - Starting...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Strangely enough, I posted this very problem on the first page of this thread and it got deleted because it was a tve3 related problem.
Strangely enough, I posted this very problem on the first page of this thread and it got deleted because it was a tve3 related problem.
TV-Server Version: TVE2 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Win XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there a file I need to copy across to make the cards work again? Thanks Shane
Hi, Is there a file I need to copy across to make the cards work again? Thanks Shane
Hi, Has anyone else got the problem after upgrading from 0.2.2 to 0.2.3 that the channels won't store. The Autotune seems to...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: V3 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2 Windows Version: Vista Buisness CPU Type: AMD X2 2400 HDD: Seagate 2x200G RAID0 Memory: 3G DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS M2N-SLI DELUXE Motherboard Chipset: NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI Motherboard Bios: Phoenix Technologies, LTD - ASUS M2N-SLI DELUXE ACPI BIOS...
TV-Server Version: V3 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2 Windows Version: Vista Buisness CPU Type: AMD X2...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2 Windows Version: Vista Buisness CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Yes. Doing a clean install (XP + MP on erased HDD) to see if it fixes this. Will post result.
Yes. Doing a clean install (XP + MP on erased HDD) to see if it fixes this. Will post result.
TV-Server Version: (none ATM) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: B2 (whenever finding a bug) Windows...
Replies
Views
Ok, i'll try it as soon as it is available. Thx Really good work RTV!! I works like a charm now.... now, the only minor problem is slow creation of thumbnails and sorting by date (it should use the EXIF date); other than this My pictures is working now perfectly. I'll report if i find another bug in this area... regards,
Ok, i'll try it as soon as it is available. Thx Really good work RTV!! I works like a charm now.... now, the only minor problem is...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV...
Replies
Views
ok, could you please force a update after each digit ? Thanks.
ok, could you please force a update after each digit ? Thanks.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 , SVN 16208 reproduce: -open teletext -enter a page number -observe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
no problem :)
no problem :)
Hi Guys, Great work done lately! I noticed a small version mismatch in the splashscreen when starting MP. I have 0.2.3 RC2 +...
Replies
Views
Using RC3 and latest patch surround audio is fine. Thank you.
Using RC3 and latest patch surround audio is fine. Thank you.
Hello! Surround is broken. It works fine with 16122 and breaks by 16125. (And is still broken in 16135) I'm running multi-channel...
Replies
Views
As far as I understand you description you focused the far right item in one row and press cursor right. MP is in this case selecting the spincontrol below the icon list (on the right side). Whit this spincontrol you can jump side wise through the icon list. Bavarian
As far as I understand you description you focused the far right item in one row and press cursor right. MP is in this case...
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3 SVN MediaPortal Version: idem MediaPortal Skin: Blue two wide Windows Version: XP sp2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Can the movie stacking be turned off (in order to see Movie.CD1 and Movie.CD2 separately in the expample from the beginning)? I couldn't find such option in configuration...
Can the movie stacking be turned off (in order to see Movie.CD1 and Movie.CD2 separately in the expample from the beginning)? I...
MediaPortal Version: latest svn MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP sp2 I have two files in folder: movie-cd1.avi...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stacking problem DE
nice great work :)
nice great work :)
Replies
Views
Yep. Checked - it is working with spaces, but I still beleive we can add it as a bug to the system, don't we? BTW: Who is in charge of openning the bugs? Still I have problems with the spin controls - the Values are not matching the lables as they are added (going to open a bug on that too).
Yep. Checked - it is working with spaces, but I still beleive we can add it as a bug to the system, don't we? BTW: Who is in...
When my spincontrol contains sub-items which start with numbers, it fails to parse it as text but tries to use the strings.xml to...
Replies
Views
You can't
You can't
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
using standalone 2.3RC2 SVN from 15oct although this has been like this for ages program details missing from all programs in this example i am going to select "backyardigans" MyTV->search scroll down to backyardigans, press ok MCE highlight a program and there are no details displayed about the program same if i press...
using standalone 2.3RC2 SVN from 15oct although this has been like this for ages program details missing from all programs in...
using standalone 2.3RC2 SVN from 15oct although this has been like this for ages program details missing from all programs in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom