0.2.3.0 RC3 and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 RC3 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
Because of the new installer some bugs has occurred, they are fixed but new installer will not be out before the final release. Issues: 1. Missing startup path for MediaPortal shortcuts: - Edit the shortcuts in both start menu & desktop & change the startup path to be the same as MediaPortal installation folder. 2. Errors...
Because of the new installer some bugs has occurred, they are fixed but new installer will not be out before the final release...
Because of the new installer some bugs has occurred, they are fixed but new installer will not be out before the final release...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 MediaPortal Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 Hi , I'm importing my CDs in MP with lame (quality settings seem weird 190kbps creates 400+ kbps files...) but I can't get any cover files for my albums. For ie : U2 / how to dismantle an atomic bomb : no cover But it seems...
TV-Server Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 MediaPortal Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 Hi , I'm importing...
TV-Server Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 MediaPortal Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 Hi , I'm importing...
Replies
Views
Ray, Obviously it is all working as intended. It had never occurred to me to use the arrow keys to try to skip forward through a recording when the remote has dedicated skip/replay buttons. The way I have it configured now seems most intuitive. The buttons will skip chapters in DVD but time intervals in video files or recorded or...
Ray, Obviously it is all working as intended. It had never occurred to me to use the arrow keys to try to skip forward through a...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3RC3 + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tv section issues DE
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: 2x Samsung spinpoint 500GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Motherboard Chipset: 775 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: ASUS...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Replies
Views
I get the same errors since several month, MP don't submit song to lastfm !! :( My lastfm account work fine, i could retrieve live data with mpconfig ....
I get the same errors since several month, MP don't submit song to lastfm !! :( My lastfm account work fine, i could retrieve...
Submitting to lastfm doesn't seem to work. I get the following in the log: 2007-11-14 23:36:55.578125 [Info.][MPMain]: BASS...
Replies
Views
For MP3s with tags that contain ' the covers get displayed now with the latest svn. MP3s with tags that have two capital letters together like "CD" the covers are still not displayed.
For MP3s with tags that contain ' the covers get displayed now with the latest svn. MP3s with tags that have two capital letters...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 timeshift bug ??? DE
seems, that the latest SVN (Revision 16548) und MP 0.2.3 final solved the probs...
seems, that the latest SVN (Revision 16548) und MP 0.2.3 final solved the probs...
after a while changing channels (DVB-S, Skystar HD, with the newest SVN and tvengine3) changing isn't able any more. i can't see...
Replies
Views
rtv, it's not ExternalDisplay related. I completly disabled it and reproduced. I have no other plugin enabled but defualt ones. Simone
rtv, it's not ExternalDisplay related. I completly disabled it and reproduced. I have no other plugin enabled but defualt ones...
TV-Server Version: 3.0 SVN rev 16504 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN rev 16504 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows...
Replies
Views
weird... I have some recording issues myself. I very rarely get recordings of the wrong channel, but with the correct time of the planned recording! I hope this is resolved though in one of the latest svn's. I read they worked on that recently...
weird... I have some recording issues myself. I very rarely get recordings of the wrong channel, but with the correct time of the...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon64-3000...
Replies
Views
Hi, well I can agree on it be seen as a bug. But I fear the only change that would be done at the moment, would be a warning, if you add more than 20 folders. This won't help you at all, I think. The genre problem of OFDB is something I also recognized. I made a feature request for some sort of "smart genre tagging". This way the...
Hi, well I can agree on it be seen as a bug. But I fear the only change that would be done at the moment, would be a warning, if...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: XFACE 1.2 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: 2,2 GHz Celeron...
Replies
Views
hey there, this has been an issue for a while. If you use the MyKeys plugin then you'll notice a lot more keypresses being captured. I guess really, the OSK should capture all key presses and not let any get through to MP.
hey there, this has been an issue for a while. If you use the MyKeys plugin then you'll notice a lot more keypresses being...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3. RC3 + MediaPortal-svn--11-10-2007--00-59-Rev16490 Whenever using the onscreen keyboard, the key 'R'...
Replies
Views
yep, I noticed that too. The arrows stil work though. EDIT: Still not working in RC4...
yep, I noticed that too. The arrows stil work though. EDIT: Still not working in RC4...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 svn Rev16453 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro...
Replies
Views
See also here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal_freezes_randomly-t27793.html Options are version 7.2 or removing use of flipY from skin files.
See also here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal_freezes_randomly-t27793.html Options are version 7.2 or removing...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC3 - SVN Build 16485 (2007-11-09 / 0:56 CET) MediaPortal Skin: B2W Windows Version...
Replies
Views
All, it seems some progress may have been made on the driver issue. See the comments from Petsta in this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/ati_690g_x1250_problems-t29894.html for at least the ASUS M2A-VM HDMI board. I have not tried yet as I just got MP running again after upgrade and Server Hardware failure...
All, it seems some progress may have been made on the driver issue. See the comments from Petsta in this thread...
SVN-snapshot from: MediaPortal-svn--11-09-2007--01-01-Rev16485.exe Hardware Specification: TV-Server Version...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: N/A Windows Version: Vista Home Ultimate CPU Type: AMD X2 64 HDD: Samsung Memory: g-skill 2gb Motherboard: asos m2n sli deluxe Motherboard Chipset: nvidia Motherboard Bios: Video Card: evga nvidia 8600 gt sc Video Card Driver: stable Sound Card: N/A...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: N/A Windows Version: Vista Home Ultimate CPU Type: AMD X2...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: N/A Windows Version: Vista Home Ultimate CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Changes / Bugfixes uploaded as patch I just uploaded my bugfix and changes to PropertyManager.cs, PowerScheduler.cs and RecorderProperties.cs (Request-ID: 1842723). This changes based on the sources vom MP 0.2.3.0 final (yes, few day´s after my changes in MP 0.2.3.0 RC3 comes MP 0.2.3.0 final; so I downloaded the sources again and do...
Changes / Bugfixes uploaded as patch I just uploaded my bugfix and changes to PropertyManager.cs, PowerScheduler.cs and...
TV-Server Version: not installed MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I reported this in SVN page but maybe it should be reported here. I changed from RC2 to RC3 a week ago and all turned pear shape. The DVB guide stopped working with no information displayed, the channel sorting in MP configuration went very slow like 10 seconds to respond to shift up or down and I found that the Channelinfo.xml or...
I reported this in SVN page but maybe it should be reported here. I changed from RC2 to RC3 a week ago and all turned pear shape...
I reported this in SVN page but maybe it should be reported here. I changed from RC2 to RC3 a week ago and all turned pear shape...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VMR9 problem DE
Hi, ok, I tried this with PowerDVD Ultra. But, I had ffdshow installed. After you said this, I tried to remove ffdshow from my machine. Now its working fine... Christian
Hi, ok, I tried this with PowerDVD Ultra. But, I had ffdshow installed. After you said this, I tried to remove ffdshow from my...
Hi, I got an Error von VRM9, SetDeinterlace: 0x80070057 (I think, this is E_INVALARG). The error raise, if I try to watch HDTV...
Replies
Views
After more searching i found this tread whit a fix sorry for the double post
After more searching i found this tread whit a fix sorry for the double post
Every time i go in to the visualization tab of the music section of the setup. I can continue and ignore it nut cant set any...
Replies
Views
Hwahrmann thanks a lot! With the latest SVN the scan works without any problem. The scan no longer stops when reaching the locked System Volume Information folder. (Did remove the read permission to the System Volume Information folder to see if it works)
Hwahrmann thanks a lot! With the latest SVN the scan works without any problem. The scan no longer stops when reaching the locked...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 / latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vista and S3 power DE
:sorry: I didn't read carefully the requirements. I have everything working under Vista 32bit with UAC enabled and I don't run MP as Administrator, I run only install as Administrator. I just noticed this entry in the log...I will give a try... Thanks Simone
:sorry: I didn't read carefully the requirements. I have everything working under Vista 32bit with UAC enabled and I don't run...
TV-Server Version: 3.0 SVN rev 16429 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN rev 16429 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Font or skin issue? DE
I'm seeing that as well in several places. Will take note next time I come upon it.
I'm seeing that as well in several places. Will take note next time I come upon it.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 SVN 16422 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP pro SP2 de alle...
Replies
Views
Done
Done
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 svn Rev16420 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro...
Replies
Views
D
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
Replies
Views
D
MP1 MP2 NO BUG - EPG broken DE
False alarm. Upon a reinstall I wiped out the XMLTV portion. :sorry:
Replies
Views
No, I'll take care of this
No, I'll take care of this
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 & SVN 16429 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP SP2...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 & SVN 16429 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 64 bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 XS 5200+ HDD: 320 GB Seagate SATA RAID Memory: 2 GB Corsair 6400 Motherboard: Asus M2N32SLI-Deluxe Motherboard Chipset: nVidia nForce 570 Motherboard Bios: latest Video...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 & SVN 16429 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP SP2...
Replies
Views
Yes i did rescan them completely. Also deactivated "rescan only files changed since last scan" But still no result. TestExample: Selection | Operator | Restriction | Limit| ViewAs | Sort by| Asc album | like | Hi% | | BigIcons |Name | y title | | |...
Yes i did rescan them completely. Also deactivated "rescan only files changed since last scan" But still no result...
Hello, since I upgraded from 0.2.2.0 to 0.2.3.0 RC3 my music views doesnt work anymore as soon as I use operators like "like" or...
Replies
Views
I tried to debug the error. The problem while this debugging is, that the debugger doesn't find the assembly and also running with the debugger in background, it will not recognize the crash. So, the error seams to be produced outside the configuration tool. I commented out "_captureCard.StoreTunedChannels" on line 256 in...
I tried to debug the error. The problem while this debugging is, that the debugger doesn't find the assembly and also running with...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon X2 Video Card: GF8600GT 1. TV Card: Pinnacle PCTV...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV 3.4 Ghz HDD: Seagate SATA 200Gb + 2 40Gb external USB drives Memory: 2Gb DDR2 Dual Channel Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8I915P Duo Motherboard Chipset: Intel Motherboard Bios: N/A Video Card: nVidia...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 The display goes to sleep properly when in any plugin, except TV, and it seems like this happens to CD-playback a well After a delay, monitor goes to sleep. unless: 1.- TV is on, and in windowed mode (not fullscreen) OR 2.- TV plugin is loaded, but tv is off -...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 The display goes to sleep properly when in any plugin, except TV, and it...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 The display goes to sleep properly when in any plugin, except TV, and it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom