0.2.3.0 RC3 and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 RC3 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
you guys make my day, thankyou!
you guys make my day, thankyou!
TV-Server Version: not MediaPortal Version: 2.3RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Looks good. The following issues have disappeared with SVN 16484: - multi-megabyte error logs. - slow xmltv imports. - slow channel sorting in the config tool. Thanks everyone! Blackheart
Looks good. The following issues have disappeared with SVN 16484: - multi-megabyte error logs. - slow xmltv imports. - slow...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
fond the problem, there where some rest overs in the registry from intervideo that i tested ones
fond the problem, there where some rest overs in the registry from intervideo that i tested ones
I can't play a dvd thats on my hd, with the RC2 it works perfectly and now it doesn't gr, pepreal
Replies
Views
Hi, This it's fixed in latest SVN by gemx, thanks ;) Regards Roy
Hi, This it's fixed in latest SVN by gemx, thanks ;) Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-10-18-2007 MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 0.2.3.0 RC3 TVE3 + svn--10-17-2007--23-05-Rev16261...
Replies
Views
Hi, well I can agree on it be seen as a bug. But I fear the only change that would be done at the moment, would be a warning, if you add more than 20 folders. This won't help you at all, I think. The genre problem of OFDB is something I also recognized. I made a feature request for some sort of "smart genre tagging". This way the...
Hi, well I can agree on it be seen as a bug. But I fear the only change that would be done at the moment, would be a warning, if...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: XFACE 1.2 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: 2,2 GHz Celeron...
Replies
Views
D
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
Replies
Views
D
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 rc3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Business 32bit SP0 CPU Type: Intel Pentium D 935 3,0Ghz HDD: 2x Seagate 500Gb Sata Memory: 1GB DDR2 667 Motherboard: AS Rock - 4Core Dual - VSTA Motherboard Chipset: Via PT 880 Ultra Motherboard Bios: - Video...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 rc3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Business 32bit...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 rc3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Business 32bit...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NO BUG - EPG broken DE
False alarm. Upon a reinstall I wiped out the XMLTV portion. :sorry:
Replies
Views
Changes / Bugfixes uploaded as patch I just uploaded my bugfix and changes to PropertyManager.cs, PowerScheduler.cs and RecorderProperties.cs (Request-ID: 1842723). This changes based on the sources vom MP 0.2.3.0 final (yes, few day´s after my changes in MP 0.2.3.0 RC3 comes MP 0.2.3.0 final; so I downloaded the sources again and do...
Changes / Bugfixes uploaded as patch I just uploaded my bugfix and changes to PropertyManager.cs, PowerScheduler.cs and...
TV-Server Version: not installed MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Bug fixed with MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 10-19-2007 01-02h - Revision:16281 :thx:
Bug fixed with MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 10-19-2007 01-02h - Revision:16281 :thx:
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
the installer does not hang. it just needs some time. this is because of the uninstall-filelist generation. a new version of the installer will be up soon.
the installer does not hang. it just needs some time. this is because of the uninstall-filelist generation. a new version of the...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Business (32-bit) CPU Type: Athlon64 3000+ Memory: 1GB The...
Replies
Views
If you're using the internal TV Engine, not the TV Server, I need your help. I've been working to fix an issue that affects recordings that span over midnight; under some circumstances the recordings stop, and after that you may get several useless "micro-recordings". Even if you're not running into this problem, having a wider base...
If you're using the internal TV Engine, not the TV Server, I need your help. I've been working to fix an issue that affects...
If you're using the internal TV Engine, not the TV Server, I need your help. I've been working to fix an issue that affects...
Replies
Views
When you said that the freedb query does not work for me I thought that you meant that it works for others. Let's forget about the album/artist info menu item: when I insert a CD, should MP connect to the freedb and should I see a name of the album and names of the tracks/songs in MP or not? I've installed the CDSlayer plugin...
When you said that the freedb query does not work for me I thought that you meant that it works for others. Let's forget about...
A fresh installation of MediaPortal and TV3 engine on a newly built dedicated HTPC machine with Vista Home Premium. 1. starting...
Replies
Views
Hi, With digital/analog tuner it is correct that it doesn't start when using BlueTwo, with Internet radio BASS/Internal music player it's used so if the channel has text etc it will show up, but thats only for some & not all streams, maybe xface has coded this in another way. Dunno if this is a bug or just how it is handled when...
Hi, With digital/analog tuner it is correct that it doesn't start when using BlueTwo, with Internet radio BASS/Internal music...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron...
Replies
Views
Thanks! MediaPortal is the best!
Thanks! MediaPortal is the best!
Hardware Specification: TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0-RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version...
Replies
Views
well yes, it is the DShow player. it simply dioesn't display correctly. beginning of the year we went away from showing the duration out of the database, because the players showed it more accurately. I'll see, what we can do.
well yes, it is the DShow player. it simply dioesn't display correctly. beginning of the year we went away from showing the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
For MP3s with tags that contain ' the covers get displayed now with the latest svn. MP3s with tags that have two capital letters together like "CD" the covers are still not displayed.
For MP3s with tags that contain ' the covers get displayed now with the latest svn. MP3s with tags that have two capital letters...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel p4x2 2.4GHZ HDD: MAX 1x250 1x80 Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Intel Motherboard Chipset: n/a Motherboard Bios: n/a Video Card: ATI 9500 Video Card Driver: WinXP recommended. Sound Card: Creative Labs audigy...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel p4x2...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel p4x2...
Replies
Views
same problem I've the same problem, Have you find a solution? Thank you
same problem I've the same problem, Have you find a solution? Thank you
If the UI Calibration is used, the music vizualisation window is not overlayed in the correct location in the GUI. This can be...
Replies
Views
Yes i did rescan them completely. Also deactivated "rescan only files changed since last scan" But still no result. TestExample: Selection | Operator | Restriction | Limit| ViewAs | Sort by| Asc album | like | Hi% | | BigIcons |Name | y title | | |...
Yes i did rescan them completely. Also deactivated "rescan only files changed since last scan" But still no result...
Hello, since I upgraded from 0.2.2.0 to 0.2.3.0 RC3 my music views doesnt work anymore as soon as I use operators like "like" or...
Replies
Views
All, it seems some progress may have been made on the driver issue. See the comments from Petsta in this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/ati_690g_x1250_problems-t29894.html for at least the ASUS M2A-VM HDMI board. I have not tried yet as I just got MP running again after upgrade and Server Hardware failure...
All, it seems some progress may have been made on the driver issue. See the comments from Petsta in this thread...
SVN-snapshot from: MediaPortal-svn--11-09-2007--01-01-Rev16485.exe Hardware Specification: TV-Server Version...
Replies
Views
Hi rtv Worked a treat, was doing my head in not being able to record multiple daily episodes.
Hi rtv Worked a treat, was doing my head in not being able to record multiple daily episodes.
TV-Server Version: SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Prof SP2 MP...
Replies
Views
rtv, it's not ExternalDisplay related. I completly disabled it and reproduced. I have no other plugin enabled but defualt ones. Simone
rtv, it's not ExternalDisplay related. I completly disabled it and reproduced. I have no other plugin enabled but defualt ones...
TV-Server Version: 3.0 SVN rev 16504 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN rev 16504 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 & SVN 16429 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 64 bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 XS 5200+ HDD: 320 GB Seagate SATA RAID Memory: 2 GB Corsair 6400 Motherboard: Asus M2N32SLI-Deluxe Motherboard Chipset: nVidia nForce 570 Motherboard Bios: latest Video...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 & SVN 16429 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP SP2...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 & SVN 16429 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP SP2...
Replies
Views
download cccp :)
download cccp :)
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV 3.4 Ghz HDD: Seagate SATA 200Gb + 2 40Gb external USB drives Memory: 2Gb DDR2 Dual Channel Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8I915P Duo Motherboard Chipset: Intel Motherboard Bios: N/A Video Card: nVidia...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your response... It is not a difficult bug to address as I mentioned in my report... Since all the filenames are converted to lowercase in the code, renaming all skin files and any references to them in the skins to lower case (or forcing skin makers to do so as a requirement) would also do the trick. But this would...
Thank you for your response... It is not a difficult bug to address as I mentioned in my report... Since all the filenames are...
MediaPortal Version: 2.0.3.0 RC2 & RC3 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 and/or Vista MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
See also here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal_freezes_randomly-t27793.html Options are version 7.2 or removing use of flipY from skin files.
See also here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal_freezes_randomly-t27793.html Options are version 7.2 or removing...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC3 - SVN Build 16485 (2007-11-09 / 0:56 CET) MediaPortal Skin: B2W Windows Version...
Replies
Views
No, it doesn't matter where i came from when loading tv. I think i know about tif: i added the extension for pictures. I will remove it but i dont think it matters.
No, it doesn't matter where i came from when loading tv. I think i know about tif: i added the extension for pictures. I will...
TV-Server Version: 0.3 I guess MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 (RC2 on test system) MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 SVN 16300 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP pro SP2 de alle Updates CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo 6600 HDD: Seagate 500GB SATA2 Memory: 2 GB MDT Motherboard: ASUS P5W64 WS Professional Motherboard Chipset: Intel 975X Motherboard Bios: 502 Video Card: ATI Radeon...
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 SVN 16300 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP pro SP2 de alle...
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 SVN 16300 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP pro SP2 de alle...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom