0.2.3.0 RC3 and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 RC3 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
MP1 MP2 tv section issues DE
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: 2x Samsung spinpoint 500GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Motherboard Chipset: 775 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: ASUS...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Replies
Views
weird... I have some recording issues myself. I very rarely get recordings of the wrong channel, but with the correct time of the planned recording! I hope this is resolved though in one of the latest svn's. I read they worked on that recently...
weird... I have some recording issues myself. I very rarely get recordings of the wrong channel, but with the correct time of the...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon64-3000...
Replies
Views
Hwahrmann thanks a lot! With the latest SVN the scan works without any problem. The scan no longer stops when reaching the locked System Volume Information folder. (Did remove the read permission to the System Volume Information folder to see if it works)
Hwahrmann thanks a lot! With the latest SVN the scan works without any problem. The scan no longer stops when reaching the locked...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 / latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2...
Replies
Views
Hi, well I can agree on it be seen as a bug. But I fear the only change that would be done at the moment, would be a warning, if you add more than 20 folders. This won't help you at all, I think. The genre problem of OFDB is something I also recognized. I made a feature request for some sort of "smart genre tagging". This way the...
Hi, well I can agree on it be seen as a bug. But I fear the only change that would be done at the moment, would be a warning, if...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: XFACE 1.2 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: 2,2 GHz Celeron...
Replies
Views
When you said that the freedb query does not work for me I thought that you meant that it works for others. Let's forget about the album/artist info menu item: when I insert a CD, should MP connect to the freedb and should I see a name of the album and names of the tracks/songs in MP or not? I've installed the CDSlayer plugin...
When you said that the freedb query does not work for me I thought that you meant that it works for others. Let's forget about...
A fresh installation of MediaPortal and TV3 engine on a newly built dedicated HTPC machine with Vista Home Premium. 1. starting...
Replies
Views
same problem I've the same problem, Have you find a solution? Thank you
same problem I've the same problem, Have you find a solution? Thank you
If the UI Calibration is used, the music vizualisation window is not overlayed in the correct location in the GUI. This can be...
Replies
Views
Hi this is just a bump to let you guys know that the problem still exists and Peterk2007 has written a patch for it. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/patch_fix_improve_vobsub_haali_cooperation-t30174.html
Hi this is just a bump to let you guys know that the problem still exists and Peterk2007 has written a patch for it...
Hi I announced a bug several days before .2.3.0RC3 was released in the .2.3.0rc2 forum. Unfortunately the bug is still here. Please...
Replies
Views
rtv, it's not ExternalDisplay related. I completly disabled it and reproduced. I have no other plugin enabled but defualt ones. Simone
rtv, it's not ExternalDisplay related. I completly disabled it and reproduced. I have no other plugin enabled but defualt ones...
TV-Server Version: 3.0 SVN rev 16504 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN rev 16504 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows...
Replies
Views
fond the problem, there where some rest overs in the registry from intervideo that i tested ones
fond the problem, there where some rest overs in the registry from intervideo that i tested ones
I can't play a dvd thats on my hd, with the RC2 it works perfectly and now it doesn't gr, pepreal
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Config in part lost DE
Hi, Vista has a own "allowed to write to folder" & it's placed in %ProgramData%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal = C:\Users\All Users\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal, in XP this was in MP installation folder(MP root). So with a old installation all those files are in MP root folder & not in the one MP on vista points to. A clean install...
Hi, Vista has a own "allowed to write to folder" & it's placed in %ProgramData%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal = C:\Users\All...
TV-Server Version: 3.0 rev 16135 ( 10-08-2007 ) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
No, it doesn't matter where i came from when loading tv. I think i know about tif: i added the extension for pictures. I will remove it but i dont think it matters.
No, it doesn't matter where i came from when loading tv. I think i know about tif: i added the extension for pictures. I will...
TV-Server Version: 0.3 I guess MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 (RC2 on test system) MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 MediaPortal Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 Hi , I'm importing my CDs in MP with lame (quality settings seem weird 190kbps creates 400+ kbps files...) but I can't get any cover files for my albums. For ie : U2 / how to dismantle an atomic bomb : no cover But it seems...
TV-Server Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 MediaPortal Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 Hi , I'm importing...
TV-Server Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 MediaPortal Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 Hi , I'm importing...
Replies
Views
Hi Roy, When I launch the configuration tool, I still get the .dll errors even though I've changed my startup path as you've described. I also still get some sql errors, although things seem to be functionally working now. I've attached my latest log file. I just launched the configuration tool, then when to add a CVBS/SVHS...
Hi Roy, When I launch the configuration tool, I still get the .dll errors even though I've changed my startup path as you've...
Hello, I wasn't sure where to post possible bugs in the configuration tool, so hopefully this will find the right developers. I...
Replies
Views
you guys make my day, thankyou!
you guys make my day, thankyou!
TV-Server Version: not MediaPortal Version: 2.3RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Hi rtv Worked a treat, was doing my head in not being able to record multiple daily episodes.
Hi rtv Worked a treat, was doing my head in not being able to record multiple daily episodes.
TV-Server Version: SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Prof SP2 MP...
Replies
Views
Works for me, using default install folders, UAC disabled. What error are you getting.
Works for me, using default install folders, UAC disabled. What error are you getting.
It seems that the redesign of the Music DB resultet in a broken feature. The Album Info (Yellow Button / F3) does show it's...
Replies
Views
Hi, This it's fixed in latest SVN by gemx, thanks ;) Regards Roy
Hi, This it's fixed in latest SVN by gemx, thanks ;) Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-10-18-2007 MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 0.2.3.0 RC3 TVE3 + svn--10-17-2007--23-05-Rev16261...
Replies
Views
Ok, I found out the problem: I had another copy of Dialogs.dll in the root folder (/bin/release). I must have carelessly copied a copy there... It didn't matter that it was same binary as was in /plugins/windows because it just can't be this dll there. I suppose Mediaportal.exe (or else) and windowpluins.dll loads different copy of...
Ok, I found out the problem: I had another copy of Dialogs.dll in the root folder (/bin/release). I must have carelessly copied a...
SVN version: Latest source. (SVN16362) TV-Server Version: SVN16362 MediaPortal Version: SVN16362 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vista and S3 power DE
:sorry: I didn't read carefully the requirements. I have everything working under Vista 32bit with UAC enabled and I don't run MP as Administrator, I run only install as Administrator. I just noticed this entry in the log...I will give a try... Thanks Simone
:sorry: I didn't read carefully the requirements. I have everything working under Vista 32bit with UAC enabled and I don't run...
TV-Server Version: 3.0 SVN rev 16429 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN rev 16429 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows...
Replies
Views
because noone found a fix. maybe you know one? :)
because noone found a fix. maybe you know one? :)
From windowed mode I can't go to full screen mode and viceversa, mediaportal freezes. and then: MediaPortal crashed unexpectedly...
Replies
Views
My apologize I didn´t noticed than here is only for bugs I thought here could explain our experiences with new RC3 Thanks Ron and I´m sorry again
My apologize I didn´t noticed than here is only for bugs I thought here could explain our experiences with new RC3 Thanks...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC2 (last SVN)+TVServer (lastest) MediaPortal Skin: Blu two 16:9 Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your response... It is not a difficult bug to address as I mentioned in my report... Since all the filenames are converted to lowercase in the code, renaming all skin files and any references to them in the skins to lower case (or forcing skin makers to do so as a requirement) would also do the trick. But this would...
Thank you for your response... It is not a difficult bug to address as I mentioned in my report... Since all the filenames are...
MediaPortal Version: 2.0.3.0 RC2 & RC3 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 and/or Vista MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Yes, I have several reasons to keep it disabled: The OSD of my iMon remote doesn't work if Media Portal uses exclusive mode. I loose visual feedback of some actions that are not apparent (like changing from mouse to cursor mode). I can't bring on the Windows Menu or any other program in exclusive mode. I could work around this...
Yes, I have several reasons to keep it disabled: The OSD of my iMon remote doesn't work if Media Portal uses exclusive mode. I...
Starting from 0.2.3.0 RC2 SVN (don't know which one) I get stutter in TV (internal TV engine) after coming back from hibernate...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: N/A Windows Version: Vista Home Ultimate CPU Type: AMD X2 64 HDD: Samsung Memory: g-skill 2gb Motherboard: asos m2n sli deluxe Motherboard Chipset: nvidia Motherboard Bios: Video Card: evga nvidia 8600 gt sc Video Card Driver: stable Sound Card: N/A...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: N/A Windows Version: Vista Home Ultimate CPU Type: AMD X2...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: N/A Windows Version: Vista Home Ultimate CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Font or skin issue? DE
I'm seeing that as well in several places. Will take note next time I come upon it.
I'm seeing that as well in several places. Will take note next time I come upon it.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 SVN 16422 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP pro SP2 de alle...
Replies
Views
I tried to debug the error. The problem while this debugging is, that the debugger doesn't find the assembly and also running with the debugger in background, it will not recognize the crash. So, the error seams to be produced outside the configuration tool. I commented out "_captureCard.StoreTunedChannels" on line 256 in...
I tried to debug the error. The problem while this debugging is, that the debugger doesn't find the assembly and also running with...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon X2 Video Card: GF8600GT 1. TV Card: Pinnacle PCTV...
Replies
Views
Not a registry setting thing.. but if you can compile MP then please try the following check the function protected string GetTime() in MediaPortal.cs and change the code to this then report if it works(for main screens at least..) string strTime = cur.ToString(CultureInfo.CurrentCulture.DateTimeFormat.LongTimePattern) ;
Not a registry setting thing.. but if you can compile MP then please try the following check the function protected string...
Well I had some trouble getting the right time format on my installation, and so several other people, and never was a solution...
Replies
Views
Attached is my TVGuide.xml
Attached is my TVGuide.xml
TV-Server Version: 0.2 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP Sp2 CPU Type: Celeron 3.6 Ghz...
Replies
Views
If you wish I may be able to put the menu.vob online for testing purposes.
If you wish I may be able to put the menu.vob online for testing purposes.
Using MPA and SPDIF: DVD menu audio on BBCs Black Books box set is choppy. It doesn't matter whether DXvA is disabled or not. The...
Replies
Views
Thanks! MediaPortal is the best!
Thanks! MediaPortal is the best!
Hardware Specification: TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0-RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom