1.0.1 and SVN Builds (6 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0.1 or any later svn build here.
Preview channels doesnt work when installing "dedicated tvserver option" which only now can be solved by installing mediaportal also. guess thats normal behaviour for the more experienced mediaportal users, but it might be included in the readme after install , or removed from the tvserver config (as it doesnt work anyway when...
Preview channels doesnt work when installing "dedicated tvserver option" which only now can be solved by installing mediaportal...
Preview channels doesnt work when installing "dedicated tvserver option" which only now can be solved by installing mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Codec could be telling that AR to MP.
Codec could be telling that AR to MP.
Aspect ratio detection is not working properly on H264 channels. In the following log there is : 1 ) start TV on M6HD / H264 (...
Replies
Views
Hello Skyliner2, I also have the same problem like you. So it seems to be an issue of the acual MP version. Greetings Nuker5
Hello Skyliner2, I also have the same problem like you. So it seems to be an issue of the acual MP version. Greetings Nuker5
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: XP Home SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: XFace 1.8 Windows Version: Xp Sp3 CPU Type: 9500e + AMD Power Monitor @ 4x1Ghz HDD: WD Scorpio 1600BEVS Memory: 2GB DDR2-800 OCZ Titanium Motherboard: Jetway JNC62K Video Card: integrated GF8200(MCP78S) Video Card Driver: Nvidia GeForce 185.50 Sound Card: integrated...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: XFace 1.8 Windows Version: Xp Sp3 CPU Type: 9500e + AMD Power...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: XFace 1.8 Windows Version: Xp Sp3 CPU Type: 9500e + AMD Power...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP Have found a navigation bug in the TV section. Start tv -> play a recording from recorded tv-> go back to the main menu of the tv section -> go to fullscreen with the playback-> now try to go back from fullscreen...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP Have found a...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP Have found a...
Replies
Views
more https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-erweiterungen-178/plugin-extensions-59806/#post421925
more https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-erweiterungen-178/plugin-extensions-59806/#post421925
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 3 Ghz...
Replies
Views
I use the MCE remote. My point was that FF and RW buttons on the remote no longer work - the time bar changes but when play is pressed again it just continues from the real-time feed. The only way to go back or forward in the timeshift buffer is to use the skip steps buttons.
I use the MCE remote. My point was that FF and RW buttons on the remote no longer work - the time bar changes but when play is...
So i got 1.0.2 installed and everything is working nicely and fast. Just one thing has showed up for me. When Fastforward and...
Replies
Views
I had same problem with HDTV. Write caching was not enabled for my data drive. Enabled write caching (drive properties, hardware, properties, policies, enable write caching on the disk), the problem has gone.
I had same problem with HDTV. Write caching was not enabled for my data drive. Enabled write caching (drive properties, hardware...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Hi Andrew, when looking in the normal windows tools for adding and removing software there where only one of each, but when using a tool like 'your uninstaller' it showed up multiple times (probably all leftovers from previous install attempts / upgrades). Windows needs fresh reinstalling every once in a while, uninstalling an...
Hi Andrew, when looking in the normal windows tools for adding and removing software there where only one of each, but when...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2.0 or Latest SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 or Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E8200 HDD: WD 5000AACS 500GB Memory: 4 GB (2 GB Ramdisk) Motherboard: Asus P5K-E Wifi Video Card: MSI NX-8500-GT Video Card Driver: 6.14.11.7813 Sound Card: Soundmax HD Audio (ADI 1988B onboard) Sound...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV after upgrade to MP 1.0.2 (1 Viewer) DE
Hi All Well I have fixed this problem, well sort off anyway. I tried to upgrade my MS IE7 to IE8 via MS Update and it failed completely, worked on it for two days before giving up and doing a fresh install of XP and MediaPortal, at this point decided to try 1.0.2 and Voila, it works fine, so it would seem to have been a Windows...
Hi All Well I have fixed this problem, well sort off anyway. I tried to upgrade my MS IE7 to IE8 via MS Update and it failed...
TV-Server Version: 3 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Episode Management DE
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel 2.6Ghz Dual Core HDD: Silent Seek 320GB SATA Memory: 2GB Patriot Motherboard: ASUS P5K-E WIFI Video Card: Gigabyte Nvidia 8600GT Passive Cooled Video Card Driver: ? Sound Card: Auzentech X-Plosion 7.1 DTS...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel 2.6Ghz...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel 2.6Ghz...
Replies
Views
It's true that MP itself doesn't need IR32, but at the moment I need to use it to start MP with the remote. Once I make this a dedicated HTPC, MP will be running all the time and I can use Watchdog to auto-restart it if it crashes so I probably won't need IR32 then, although I think if I want to use the remote with external programs I...
It's true that MP itself doesn't need IR32, but at the moment I need to use it to start MP with the remote. Once I make this a...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Not Sure DE
it happened again this time i managed to get a picture, also this time it refused to play any files i tried 4 or 5 different files just went back to the mp screen
it happened again this time i managed to get a picture, also this time it refused to play any files i tried 4 or 5 different files...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Vista SP1 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Using TVE Inbuilt, in the TVGuide, I used to be able to highlight a channel press the enter key and go to the Guide for that channel. Now it only works with my mouse but not by pressing enter. Of course, I can still get there using the info/more key on my remote, but I think the original functionality is broken in TVE inbuilt.
Using TVE Inbuilt, in the TVGuide, I used to be able to highlight a channel press the enter key and go to the Guide for that...
Using TVE Inbuilt, in the TVGuide, I used to be able to highlight a channel press the enter key and go to the Guide for that...
Replies
Views
The TVGuide group button does not seem to work when using the inbuilt TV Engine. It just displays a vertical bar with the text #TV.Guide.ChangeGroup on it vertically.
The TVGuide group button does not seem to work when using the inbuilt TV Engine. It just displays a vertical bar with the text...
The TVGuide group button does not seem to work when using the inbuilt TV Engine. It just displays a vertical bar with the text...
Replies
Views
Not at all. I do not use the IR so only using it as a display
Not at all. I do not use the IR so only using it as a display
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
For reference: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/flickering-tv-guide-other-overlays-evr-enabled-34864/
For reference: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/flickering-tv-guide-other-overlays-evr-enabled-34864/
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 + Vista32 SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Vista sp1 CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Seagate F1 750gb Memory: 2048mb pc2-6400 Motherboard: ASUS P5E-V HDMI Video Card: ASUS P5E-V HDMI Video Card Driver: 15.9.0.1472 Sound Card: ASUS P5E-V HDMI Sound Card AC3: Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Vista sp1 CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Vista sp1 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Bluewide, StreamMP Windows Version: Vista Ultimate CPU Type: Intel C2Q 6600 HDD: Seagate 750GB Memory: 4gb Motherboard: Asus P35 Video Card: Nvidia 8800GT Video Card Driver: 182.50 Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio (on board) Sound Card AC3...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Bluewide, StreamMP Windows Version: Vista...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Bluewide, StreamMP Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry if that is not the case, I were baseing this on the statment made a few posts earlier by tourettes stating "we were distributing some DirectX DLL files with 1.0.0 installer (which we aren't allowed to distribute)", I thought that indicated that the 1.0.0.0 installer was distributing some DirectX files which you aren't...
I'm sorry if that is not the case, I were baseing this on the statment made a few posts earlier by tourettes stating "we were...
Hi dear developers, I've been using MP for a long time now. I tried to install brand new MP 1.0.1 Client on Win7 x64...
Replies
Views
If you've deleted all the channels and re-scanned MP loses the association between the channel IDs and the recordings (so they don't show up in MP), and deletes all of the recording schedules. The way I fixed it was to temporarily rename the TV recording folder (so MP can't see it), then go TV server config -> recording settings ->...
If you've deleted all the channels and re-scanned MP loses the association between the channel IDs and the recordings (so they...
TV-Server Version: TV Server MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Come on guys... This is an out standing issue that has happened since day one.. I can not possibly be the only one... Please if any one else could note this issue.. Would be good..
Come on guys... This is an out standing issue that has happened since day one.. I can not possibly be the only one... Please if...
This is a long standing issue and I have never seen much talk about it... It is a biggie, though it does not happen too often...
Replies
Views
I did not have time so far to continue debugging that issue (it's not really high priority for me because most of the channels I can't watch are channels I don't normally watch), but maybe related to that : [TV] No sound/video on some satellite FTA channels - MediaPortal Forum
I did not have time so far to continue debugging that issue (it's not really high priority for me because most of the channels I...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
I have currently one recording but it's 1 hour 15 minutes long. Is there a way to truncut it?
I have currently one recording but it's 1 hour 15 minutes long. Is there a way to truncut it?
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Hello one Problem with recordings. A recording is already started. If I want to change the end time f. e. from 5 to 30 Minutes, MP shows that it recognized the change but the recording will stop at the old time. Greetings Markus
Hello one Problem with recordings. A recording is already started. If I want to change the end time f. e. from 5 to 30 Minutes, MP...
Hello one Problem with recordings. A recording is already started. If I want to change the end time f. e. from 5 to 30 Minutes, MP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Server Config DE
Then physically stop TVService under services, then restart, see if settings which would not change on the fly, but will by a restart.
Then physically stop TVService under services, then restart, see if settings which would not change on the fly, but will by a restart.
Does anyone have an issue with the save name format of the recording files. When i change the option to Series in the...
Replies
Views
Should this be raised as a bug? :S
Should this be raised as a bug? :S
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: TVE3 : XP SP3 - Client : XP...
Replies
Views
InfiniyLoop opened an issue on this just 4 days before my post : 0002125: Finish the priorities feature in TV-Server for scheduled recordings - MediaPortal Bugtracker. But there isn't a target version in the roadmap for the fix :( romadd64
InfiniyLoop opened an issue on this just 4 days before my post : 0002125: Finish the priorities feature in TV-Server for scheduled...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueThree Windows Version: TVE3 : XP SP3 - Client...
Replies
Views
Hey rtv, thanks! Your workaround works great! Does this mean I am not getting the improved graphics performance in MP 1.0.1? It's not me that needs the hi-res backdrops there. Both Moving Pictures and MP-TVSeries have an option to download fanart automatically now. They both put them in the thumbs folder. Are you saying this is...
Hey rtv, thanks! Your workaround works great! Does this mean I am not getting the improved graphics performance in MP 1.0.1...
TV-Server Version: TVEngine MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed 1.1 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom