1.0.1 and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0.1 or any later svn build here.
A version 1 install was updated to V1.0.1 using the deploy tool. In TV configuration under "When entering TV screen" section, setting the tickbox for "Turn on TV" makes no difference and TV plays when entering My TV regardless. Gui turn TV on, does not reflect the state of the setting in Configuration and always appears enabled...
A version 1 install was updated to V1.0.1 using the deploy tool. In TV configuration under "When entering TV screen" section...
A version 1 install was updated to V1.0.1 using the deploy tool. In TV configuration under "When entering TV screen" section...
Replies
Views
Update: Clean install of 1.0.1 has the same problems and the TV module is unusable. Reinstalled V1.0 and all TV OK again while using timeshifting. It's a big shame as v1.0.1 seemed much more responsive, and I am now back to a version that is unsupported by the skin and plugin devleopers.
Update: Clean install of 1.0.1 has the same problems and the TV module is unusable. Reinstalled V1.0 and all TV OK again while...
A version 1 install was updated to V1.0.1 using the deploy tool. Internal TV engine. Under version 1 live TV without...
Replies
Views
Now if installing MP 1.0.2 under XP SP3, .NET 3.5 FRAMEWORK SP1 is now required, despite the wiki stating that only .net 2.0 is required for XP GeneralRequirements - MediaPortal Manual Documentation Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 Note: .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 is...
Now if installing MP 1.0.2 under XP SP3, .NET 3.5 FRAMEWORK SP1 is now required, despite the wiki stating that only .net 2.0 is...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP32 w SP3 CPU Type: Opteron 165 HDD...
Replies
Views
The analog fix files seem to fix issues with scanning on DVB-S cards (DVB-T cards i have in were not affected), I have a skystar2 and with these files it now scans where as the files with 1.0.1 say no signal on every transponder. The DVB-T scanning was fine before and after these files. (I have 4 DVB-T and 2 DVB-S Tuners installed).
The analog fix files seem to fix issues with scanning on DVB-S cards (DVB-T cards i have in were not affected), I have a skystar2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: n.a. MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I did found also the next items in the registry: CurrentVersion\run HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MainConcept (HCW)\MainConcept (HCW) Layer II Audio Decoder\MediaPortal.exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MainConcept (HCW)\MainConcept (HCW) MPEG-2 Video Decoder\MediaPortal.exe...
I did found also the next items in the registry: CurrentVersion\run HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MainConcept (HCW)\MainConcept...
Just found small MP 1.0.1 issue: If you did a full uninstall, uninstaller didn't clean registry from MP stuff Check after...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Doesn't work DE
Hi Guys, My TV (in-built tv) doesn't work since last SVN of V1.0. Same problem with V1.0.1. When I go into My TV I just see the blue background and nothing else is displayed. Logs attached..... Cheers, Colin EDIT: Solved this problem with a re-tune of TV card. However still getting huge timeshift problem. See my other...
Hi Guys, My TV (in-built tv) doesn't work since last SVN of V1.0. Same problem with V1.0.1. When I go into My TV I just see the...
Hi Guys, My TV (in-built tv) doesn't work since last SVN of V1.0. Same problem with V1.0.1. When I go into My TV I just see the...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 (x86) CPU Type: Intel E6750 @ stock HDD: WD Green 1TB Memory: OCZ Gold XTC 2GB DDR2-800 CL5 kit Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L Video Card: Club 3D Radeon HD 3650 512MB Passive Heatpipe Video Card Driver: 8.12 Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 (x86) CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 (x86) CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Just to add to this, however Whitecap's working now for me it has the downside it apparently forces the the mouse cursor to be always on top. If I change to another viz it doesn't happen anymore.
Just to add to this, however Whitecap's working now for me it has the downside it apparently forces the the mouse cursor to be...
Replies
Views
0002115: MP Client memory leak on playing Analog Radio and Analog TV - MediaPortal Bugtracker now in SVN 22307.
0002115: MP Client memory leak on playing Analog Radio and Analog TV - MediaPortal Bugtracker now in SVN 22307.
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Yes, I am aware of that - But I would guess that many people will make the "Default" installation with the Mediaportal Installer. This includes the TV-server/client. My guess is that many users make the full installation although they do not use the TV Engine. (Me and maybe some others in this thread) These users will experience...
Yes, I am aware of that - But I would guess that many people will make the "Default" installation with the Mediaportal Installer...
Thanks for the release of 1.0.1 guys. Looking forward to having a play around. I have just done a fresh install of 1.0.1 with no...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home SP3, German CPU Type: AMD Athlon 4850e 2.5MHz HDD: Samsung HD400LD, 400GB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: Asrock N61P-S Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 (onboard) Video Card Driver: 175.16 Sound Card: on-board Realtek HD...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home SP3, German CPU Type: AMD...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home SP3, German CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I did a clean install and now everything works fine...
I did a clean install and now everything works fine...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.22244 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
OK. I am using 120DPI and extra-large fonts (and icons) with XP on my 42" 1080p plasma and everything works fine (well I have to copy fonts.xml from blue3 to blue3wide to get the text to be a nice size). Everything works bar the config app so I will live with that :)
OK. I am using 120DPI and extra-large fonts (and icons) with XP on my 42" 1080p plasma and everything works fine (well I have to...
See attachment. With font size set to 120DPI you can not actually get to the enable tick box on the refresh rate screen (think...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 web epg DE
thanks now it works. Anders
thanks now it works. Anders
It seams like importing channels from tvserver i broken in 1.0.1. Another user has reported the same in this thread web-epg -...
Replies
Views
Hi i tested your new commandline. You must delete the last Go- Command ! Then it works great. I´m happy, thats it works. Thank´s a lot !! :thx::thx::thx:
Hi i tested your new commandline. You must delete the last Go- Command ! Then it works great. I´m happy, thats it works. Thank´s...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
is this only with my computer ?
is this only with my computer ?
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3, monochrome 2.7 Windows Version: xp3 CPU Type: HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Connection Failed! DE
Hi, Logs collected with MediaPortal Logs Collector found in start menu. Regards Roy
Hi, Logs collected with MediaPortal Logs Collector found in start menu. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Home Basic SP1 CPU Type: HP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV so far DE
OK, now it runs. I switched on the firewall and reinstalled MP. Maybe it would be smart if the MP installer can check this firewall issue to prevent other users from this... :thx:
OK, now it runs. I switched on the firewall and reinstalled MP. Maybe it would be smart if the MP installer can check this...
since updating to MP 1.0.1 I have no TV. If I enter "My TV" the only thing I get is the TV configuration screen where I'm asked...
Replies
Views
I recently checked the PVR Forum here PVR Scheduler - MediaPortal Plugin - Your HTPC Scheduler - Forum - German Support - Allgemeines - MediaPortal 1.0.1 SVN. The prob obviously is caused due to major changes on gentle framework (whatever that means). The PVR developer announced an updated version of the scheduler. (hopefully soon)
I recently checked the PVR Forum here PVR Scheduler - MediaPortal Plugin - Your HTPC Scheduler - Forum - German Support -...
After Installing MP 1.0.1 I can't get my PVR Scheduler working. I reinstalled already. There's a significant error message in the...
Replies
Views
I've had the same while ffw or skipping the video, but in all previous versions as well. I installed another codec pack. That helps alot but didn't really solve the prob reliably.
I've had the same while ffw or skipping the video, but in all previous versions as well. I installed another codec pack. That...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Dont know if anyone else if having this issue but randomly the TV server stops the Live TV, when looking at the logs it appears a collection is being modified whilst something else is modifiying it and therefore stopping. Logs are attached, let me know if am doing something stupid but have been running MP for a while and...
Hi All, Dont know if anyone else if having this issue but randomly the TV server stops the Live TV, when looking at the logs it...
Hi All, Dont know if anyone else if having this issue but randomly the TV server stops the Live TV, when looking at the logs it...
Replies
Views
Just to add to this, done some testing today and this only seems to happen when RTSP is set to no in mediaportal.xml config file. My paths are set to unc paths. *Edit If I don't specify the paths to timeshifting and recording paths, it plays without stuttering, so I just have the usertsp=no specified. How odd!
Just to add to this, done some testing today and this only seems to happen when RTSP is set to no in mediaportal.xml config file...
TV-Server Version: 1.01 MediaPortal Version: 1.01 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: core2duo HDD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 3 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: c:/250Gb d:/750Gb Memory: 2048Mb Motherboard: Asus M2A-VM HDMI Video Card: ATI 3470 Video Card Driver: 8.11 Sound Card: Revolution 7.1 Sound Card AC3: Coax out Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge WinTV...
TV-Server Version: 3 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD...
TV-Server Version: 3 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, To all of you! This section requires logs attached to bug reports or they will get deleted(which is a shame cause i would like to get all those issues sorted, but it works here & logs is the only thing we can work from) Regards Roy
Hi, To all of you! This section requires logs attached to bug reports or they will get deleted(which is a shame cause i would...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Also have a look at this post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-1-final-svn-builds-313/mp-1-0-1-missing-selected-buttons-names-czech-language-mp-crash-58224/#post406713. I think it's the same problem.
Also have a look at this post...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
Replies
Views
Hi, Update, now added to Mantis Regards Roy
Hi, Update, now added to Mantis Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo HDD: 3 harddisks Memory: 3 GB DDR2 Motherboard: Medion Video Card: NVidia 9500GS Video Card Driver: 182.08 Sound Card: onboard realtek HD Sound Card AC3: hdmi Sound Card Driver: 5.10 1. TV...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Replies
Views
Yep, I saw the same on my machines. Regards, nachttier
Yep, I saw the same on my machines. Regards, nachttier
Hi, not really a bug, but after installing MP I'm left some installation files in my root-directory: Would be much appreciated...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much for your help. My final solution and fix was: Re-install Vista without TV pack install the analog fix Run SetupTV with admin rights. now to tweak it a little / make it fiancee friendly and good by windows media center
Thank you so much for your help. My final solution and fix was: Re-install Vista without TV pack install the analog fix Run...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Vista x64 Ultimate CPU Type...
Replies
Views
B
yes, it had not been working even previously till I reinstalled TVserver....but I presume It will come back if I reinstall it again....I ll see if it is working again at all.....on Monday
yes, it had not been working even previously till I reinstalled TVserver....but I presume It will come back if I reinstall it...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: bt3w Windows Version: sp3, the latest CPU Type: c2d...
Replies
Views
BugGenerator
B
Top Bottom