1.0.1 and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0.1 or any later svn build here.
Yeah, my problem had to do with .264 video material. I guess MPEG2 is even more resource hungry. I was half kidding about the not following your advice bit. As you probably have experienced yourself having an HTPC keeps you up at night and robs your mind of its sanity. I also wanted to post this here, because maybe someone else has...
Yeah, my problem had to do with .264 video material. I guess MPEG2 is even more resource hungry. I was half kidding about the not...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 Upgrade MediaPortal Skin: the latest Blue3Wide Windows Version: WinXP-Home/SP3...
Replies
Views
Hi i tested your new commandline. You must delete the last Go- Command ! Then it works great. I´m happy, thats it works. Thank´s a lot !! :thx::thx::thx:
Hi i tested your new commandline. You must delete the last Go- Command ! Then it works great. I´m happy, thats it works. Thank´s...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi All Well I have fixed this problem, well sort off anyway. I tried to upgrade my MS IE7 to IE8 via MS Update and it failed completely, worked on it for two days before giving up and doing a fresh install of XP and MediaPortal, at this point decided to try 1.0.2 and Voila, it works fine, so it would seem to have been a Windows...
Hi All Well I have fixed this problem, well sort off anyway. I tried to upgrade my MS IE7 to IE8 via MS Update and it failed...
TV-Server Version: 3 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
Replies
Views
The analog fix files seem to fix issues with scanning on DVB-S cards (DVB-T cards i have in were not affected), I have a skystar2 and with these files it now scans where as the files with 1.0.1 say no signal on every transponder. The DVB-T scanning was fine before and after these files. (I have 4 DVB-T and 2 DVB-S Tuners installed).
The analog fix files seem to fix issues with scanning on DVB-S cards (DVB-T cards i have in were not affected), I have a skystar2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: n.a. MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
0002115: MP Client memory leak on playing Analog Radio and Analog TV - MediaPortal Bugtracker now in SVN 22307.
0002115: MP Client memory leak on playing Analog Radio and Analog TV - MediaPortal Bugtracker now in SVN 22307.
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
There is also a thread here which solves the problem (also for me) without just deleting these lines. So adjustments might be still possible afterwards: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/media-portal-support-170/nach-update-auf-v-1010-nur-graues-bild-auf-analog-tv-58220/#post423237 Greets Tobias
There is also a thread here which solves the problem (also for me) without just deleting these lines. So adjustments might be still...
I have a dedicated TV-server setup with multiple client (Multi-Seat setup). This setup has been running 1.0.0 RC2 till 1.0.0. final...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry if that is not the case, I were baseing this on the statment made a few posts earlier by tourettes stating "we were distributing some DirectX DLL files with 1.0.0 installer (which we aren't allowed to distribute)", I thought that indicated that the 1.0.0.0 installer was distributing some DirectX files which you aren't...
I'm sorry if that is not the case, I were baseing this on the statment made a few posts earlier by tourettes stating "we were...
Hi dear developers, I've been using MP for a long time now. I tried to install brand new MP 1.0.1 Client on Win7 x64...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 powerscheduler and minidisplay (2 Viewers) DE
Not at all. I do not use the IR so only using it as a display
Not at all. I do not use the IR so only using it as a display
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Thanks - I discovered the same thing when I looked at VideoReDo more closely! I used to use VRD a lot with my previous DigiTV tuners which tended to write files with errors or inconsistencies. Not sure that it was the tuners' fault but VRD fixed it anyway - with the bonus that it is a very easy tool for trimming start and finish...
Thanks - I discovered the same thing when I looked at VideoReDo more closely! I used to use VRD a lot with my previous DigiTV...
TV-Server Version 1.0.1.0: MediaPortal Version 1.0.1.0: Windows Version XP SP3: Hello, after updating to Version...
Replies
Views
I've been trying to keep up with this thread to see if it eventually will solve my problem. I have an avtivemovie window problem(it pops up). Only when watching TV or recorded TV. TV series plugin works fine. This started when I upgraded to 1.0.2 from 1.0.1. I have done a fresh install, updated drivers, reinstalled directx and much...
I've been trying to keep up with this thread to see if it eventually will solve my problem. I have an avtivemovie window problem(it...
TV-Server Version1.0.1: MediaPortal Version1.0.1: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version XP SP3: serveral systems : Hello...
Replies
Views
I did not have time so far to continue debugging that issue (it's not really high priority for me because most of the channels I can't watch are channels I don't normally watch), but maybe related to that : [TV] No sound/video on some satellite FTA channels - MediaPortal Forum
I did not have time so far to continue debugging that issue (it's not really high priority for me because most of the channels I...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
If you've deleted all the channels and re-scanned MP loses the association between the channel IDs and the recordings (so they don't show up in MP), and deletes all of the recording schedules. The way I fixed it was to temporarily rename the TV recording folder (so MP can't see it), then go TV server config -> recording settings ->...
If you've deleted all the channels and re-scanned MP loses the association between the channel IDs and the recordings (so they...
TV-Server Version: TV Server MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Re: TechnoTrend S2-3200 +CI no recording after a few days: "CI: ERROR::SetProgram fai no tv.log in my case. I use TT CAM API in my custom filter not related to mediaportal :) basically, I call: bdaapiOpenHWIdx - fine bdaapiOpenCISlim - with 2 callbacks - fine than I'm receiving slotstatus callbacks as usual but after...
Re: TechnoTrend S2-3200 +CI no recording after a few days: "CI: ERROR::SetProgram fai no tv.log in my case. I use TT CAM API in my...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista x64 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much for your help. My final solution and fix was: Re-install Vista without TV pack install the analog fix Run SetupTV with admin rights. now to tweak it a little / make it fiancee friendly and good by windows media center
Thank you so much for your help. My final solution and fix was: Re-install Vista without TV pack install the analog fix Run...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Vista x64 Ultimate CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Yes, I am aware of that - But I would guess that many people will make the "Default" installation with the Mediaportal Installer. This includes the TV-server/client. My guess is that many users make the full installation although they do not use the TV Engine. (Me and maybe some others in this thread) These users will experience...
Yes, I am aware of that - But I would guess that many people will make the "Default" installation with the Mediaportal Installer...
Thanks for the release of 1.0.1 guys. Looking forward to having a play around. I have just done a fresh install of 1.0.1 with no...
Replies
Views
Should this be raised as a bug? :S
Should this be raised as a bug? :S
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: TVE3 : XP SP3 - Client : XP...
Replies
Views
Solution found Hi, I found the solution in another forum post: Windows Defender breaks localhost The following line was missing in my hosts file (C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts): 127.0.0.1 localhost After I added that entry and saved, the SetupTV started as expected :) And to ronilse, :thx: for your support...
Solution found Hi, I found the solution in another forum post: Windows Defender breaks localhost The following line was...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium, incl. SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
Now if installing MP 1.0.2 under XP SP3, .NET 3.5 FRAMEWORK SP1 is now required, despite the wiki stating that only .net 2.0 is required for XP GeneralRequirements - MediaPortal Manual Documentation Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 Note: .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 is...
Now if installing MP 1.0.2 under XP SP3, .NET 3.5 FRAMEWORK SP1 is now required, despite the wiki stating that only .net 2.0 is...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP32 w SP3 CPU Type: Opteron 165 HDD...
Replies
Views
Second that, don't want to go to Alpha while my system is working so well, but the last.fm thing is a little annoying.. RTV if that was possible, would be much appreciated. Thanks
Second that, don't want to go to Alpha while my system is working so well, but the last.fm thing is a little annoying.. RTV if...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Update from 1.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Update from 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Here are all Log-Files with content in it.
Here are all Log-Files with content in it.
Hi, i've faced some weired problems with Version 1.0.1 / none of these with the previous version (no Hardware modifications since...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SQLEXPR.EXE on x64 DE
Just a quick note, to relevant dev: this inaccuracy during download files only execution still exists o_O. Discovered during Win10 upgrade, using MP 1.13.0
Just a quick note, to relevant dev: this inaccuracy during download files only execution still exists o_O. Discovered during Win10...
Mediaportal wants to install SQLEXPR64.EXE on vista x64. The Microsoft link is to SQLEXPR.EXE and SQLEXPR32.EXE 2005 version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV so far DE
OK, now it runs. I switched on the firewall and reinstalled MP. Maybe it would be smart if the MP installer can check this firewall issue to prevent other users from this... :thx:
OK, now it runs. I switched on the firewall and reinstalled MP. Maybe it would be smart if the MP installer can check this...
since updating to MP 1.0.1 I have no TV. If I enter "My TV" the only thing I get is the TV configuration screen where I'm asked...
Replies
Views
I have a simular problem which you might be able to help with. if I start MP from cold, I get the no free card error message, 9 time out of 10. If I then re-boot the PC, it works. What setting do up suggest I try.
I have a simular problem which you might be able to help with. if I start MP from cold, I get the no free card error message, 9...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Fixed by 1.0.2 :)
Fixed by 1.0.2 :)
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 standalone MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 (Client Only) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista SP1 (on...
Replies
Views
Well, my week Intel GPU is my working PC here at work :) The problem is cache. Cache should be deleted/recreated when language is switched inside MP. It is working fine when language is configured from MP configuration.
Well, my week Intel GPU is my working PC here at work :) The problem is cache. Cache should be deleted/recreated when language is...
Just found this ugly bugs: Start MP 1.0.1 Go to setting, general and swap language to Czech. Now roll to first button - name...
Replies
Views
I had the exact same problem with SQLExpress not accepting my password. I finally just went to add/remove programs and removed all traces of SQLExpress and then re-installed it. After that, it took my password the very first time. Weird, but at least it worked.
I had the exact same problem with SQLExpress not accepting my password. I finally just went to add/remove programs and removed all...
TV-Server Version: n/a TVE MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed 1.1 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit CPU...
Replies
Views
same problem with default decoder :( is it really only me having this problem?? ..or is the thread way of in the forum maybe :ooops: /tompa
same problem with default decoder :( is it really only me having this problem?? ..or is the thread way of in the forum maybe...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD ATHLON 64...
Replies
Views
I had the same problems for months with a ATI3450 thought it was a problem of my installation as strangely with the catalyst 8.7 drivers worked for me without HDMI problems (and thinking it was a problem because of the graphics card did not reach the fps). Now I am happy (I hope you will forgive the joke, msj33) to see that...
I had the same problems for months with a ATI3450 thought it was a problem of my installation as strangely with the catalyst 8.7...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
B
yes, it had not been working even previously till I reinstalled TVserver....but I presume It will come back if I reinstall it again....I ll see if it is working again at all.....on Monday
yes, it had not been working even previously till I reinstalled TVserver....but I presume It will come back if I reinstall it...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: bt3w Windows Version: sp3, the latest CPU Type: c2d...
Replies
Views
BugGenerator
B
Hi, To all of you! This section requires logs attached to bug reports or they will get deleted(which is a shame cause i would like to get all those issues sorted, but it works here & logs is the only thing we can work from) Regards Roy
Hi, To all of you! This section requires logs attached to bug reports or they will get deleted(which is a shame cause i would...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom