1.0.1 and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0.1 or any later svn build here.
Problem solved by upgrading to the latest xmltv distribution.
Problem solved by upgrading to the latest xmltv distribution.
I use vanilla xmltv.exe to download my tvguide.xml using the se_swedb grabber. This has been working fine with the TV Server since...
Replies
Views
Codec could be telling that AR to MP.
Codec could be telling that AR to MP.
Aspect ratio detection is not working properly on H264 channels. In the following log there is : 1 ) start TV on M6HD / H264 (...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry if that is not the case, I were baseing this on the statment made a few posts earlier by tourettes stating "we were distributing some DirectX DLL files with 1.0.0 installer (which we aren't allowed to distribute)", I thought that indicated that the 1.0.0.0 installer was distributing some DirectX files which you aren't...
I'm sorry if that is not the case, I were baseing this on the statment made a few posts earlier by tourettes stating "we were...
Hi dear developers, I've been using MP for a long time now. I tried to install brand new MP 1.0.1 Client on Win7 x64...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 web epg DE
thanks now it works. Anders
thanks now it works. Anders
It seams like importing channels from tvserver i broken in 1.0.1. Another user has reported the same in this thread web-epg -...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Bluewide, StreamMP Windows Version: Vista Ultimate CPU Type: Intel C2Q 6600 HDD: Seagate 750GB Memory: 4gb Motherboard: Asus P35 Video Card: Nvidia 8800GT Video Card Driver: 182.50 Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio (on board) Sound Card AC3...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Bluewide, StreamMP Windows Version: Vista...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Bluewide, StreamMP Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
Come on guys... This is an out standing issue that has happened since day one.. I can not possibly be the only one... Please if any one else could note this issue.. Would be good..
Come on guys... This is an out standing issue that has happened since day one.. I can not possibly be the only one... Please if...
This is a long standing issue and I have never seen much talk about it... It is a biggie, though it does not happen too often...
Replies
Views
Fixed by 1.0.2 :)
Fixed by 1.0.2 :)
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 standalone MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 (Client Only) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista SP1 (on...
Replies
Views
I've had the same while ffw or skipping the video, but in all previous versions as well. I installed another codec pack. That helps alot but didn't really solve the prob reliably.
I've had the same while ffw or skipping the video, but in all previous versions as well. I installed another codec pack. That...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
If you add a movie with the "New..." item in the "Title" combo box, clicking the "Search For Images" button results in an exception: System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form. This happens if I leave the Image Location field blank, or if I enter a URL, such as "http://www.imdb.com".
If you add a movie with the "New..." item in the "Title" combo box, clicking the "Search For Images" button results in an...
If you add a movie with the "New..." item in the "Title" combo box, clicking the "Search For Images" button results in an...
Replies
Views
I've got the same problem here. Furthermore, I can't even access the My-Videos plugin since it only shows the "loading-circle" and nothing happens :-(
I've got the same problem here. Furthermore, I can't even access the My-Videos plugin since it only shows the "loading-circle" and...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi, It's known issue & it's due to not optimized skin/solution yet, will be done but when i dunno. Regards Roy
Hi, It's known issue & it's due to not optimized skin/solution yet, will be done but when i dunno. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Please upload a small sample TS file that can be used to reproduce the issue.
Please upload a small sample TS file that can be used to reproduce the issue.
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I have a simular problem which you might be able to help with. if I start MP from cold, I get the no free card error message, 9 time out of 10. If I then re-boot the PC, it works. What setting do up suggest I try.
I have a simular problem which you might be able to help with. if I start MP from cold, I get the no free card error message, 9...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I did a clean install and now everything works fine...
I did a clean install and now everything works fine...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.22244 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
InfiniyLoop opened an issue on this just 4 days before my post : 0002125: Finish the priorities feature in TV-Server for scheduled recordings - MediaPortal Bugtracker. But there isn't a target version in the roadmap for the fix :( romadd64
InfiniyLoop opened an issue on this just 4 days before my post : 0002125: Finish the priorities feature in TV-Server for scheduled...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueThree Windows Version: TVE3 : XP SP3 - Client...
Replies
Views
Should this be raised as a bug? :S
Should this be raised as a bug? :S
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: TVE3 : XP SP3 - Client : XP...
Replies
Views
The TVGuide group button does not seem to work when using the inbuilt TV Engine. It just displays a vertical bar with the text #TV.Guide.ChangeGroup on it vertically.
The TVGuide group button does not seem to work when using the inbuilt TV Engine. It just displays a vertical bar with the text...
The TVGuide group button does not seem to work when using the inbuilt TV Engine. It just displays a vertical bar with the text...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Server Config DE
Then physically stop TVService under services, then restart, see if settings which would not change on the fly, but will by a restart.
Then physically stop TVService under services, then restart, see if settings which would not change on the fly, but will by a restart.
Does anyone have an issue with the save name format of the recording files. When i change the option to Series in the...
Replies
Views
The analog fix files seem to fix issues with scanning on DVB-S cards (DVB-T cards i have in were not affected), I have a skystar2 and with these files it now scans where as the files with 1.0.1 say no signal on every transponder. The DVB-T scanning was fine before and after these files. (I have 4 DVB-T and 2 DVB-S Tuners installed).
The analog fix files seem to fix issues with scanning on DVB-S cards (DVB-T cards i have in were not affected), I have a skystar2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: n.a. MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much for your help. My final solution and fix was: Re-install Vista without TV pack install the analog fix Run SetupTV with admin rights. now to tweak it a little / make it fiancee friendly and good by windows media center
Thank you so much for your help. My final solution and fix was: Re-install Vista without TV pack install the analog fix Run...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Vista x64 Ultimate CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi i tested your new commandline. You must delete the last Go- Command ! Then it works great. I´m happy, thats it works. Thank´s a lot !! :thx::thx::thx:
Hi i tested your new commandline. You must delete the last Go- Command ! Then it works great. I´m happy, thats it works. Thank´s...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hello, finally I experienced the described bug again. Attached, you can find the log files. Please be aware, that I restarted MP just before doing the log collect. Thus, you shall find the log messages in the BAK files. There, you shall find the logs for opening the EPG two times. BTW: in addition to directly jumping to the EPG...
Hello, finally I experienced the described bug again. Attached, you can find the log files. Please be aware, that I restarted MP...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Three Windows Version: XP Prof. SP3...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Doesn't work DE
Hi Guys, My TV (in-built tv) doesn't work since last SVN of V1.0. Same problem with V1.0.1. When I go into My TV I just see the blue background and nothing else is displayed. Logs attached..... Cheers, Colin EDIT: Solved this problem with a re-tune of TV card. However still getting huge timeshift problem. See my other...
Hi Guys, My TV (in-built tv) doesn't work since last SVN of V1.0. Same problem with V1.0.1. When I go into My TV I just see the...
Hi Guys, My TV (in-built tv) doesn't work since last SVN of V1.0. Same problem with V1.0.1. When I go into My TV I just see the...
Replies
Views
Hello, after a clean install of 1.0.1 MP crashes after watching TV for a while! With SVN-Snapshot:-03-22-2009 14-53h - Revision:22029 I had no such problems! All after do crash after a while! The logs are attached. Two things are conspicuous: MediaPortal.log 2009-04-13 20:57:53.921875 [Info.][24]: volume removed drive...
Hello, after a clean install of 1.0.1 MP crashes after watching TV for a while! With SVN-Snapshot:-03-22-2009 14-53h -...
Hello, after a clean install of 1.0.1 MP crashes after watching TV for a while! With SVN-Snapshot:-03-22-2009 14-53h -...
Replies
Views
A version 1 install was updated to V1.0.1 using the deploy tool. In TV configuration under "When entering TV screen" section, setting the tickbox for "Turn on TV" makes no difference and TV plays when entering My TV regardless. Gui turn TV on, does not reflect the state of the setting in Configuration and always appears enabled...
A version 1 install was updated to V1.0.1 using the deploy tool. In TV configuration under "When entering TV screen" section...
A version 1 install was updated to V1.0.1 using the deploy tool. In TV configuration under "When entering TV screen" section...
Replies
Views
I have currently one recording but it's 1 hour 15 minutes long. Is there a way to truncut it?
I have currently one recording but it's 1 hour 15 minutes long. Is there a way to truncut it?
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Teletext does not reset when chanching channels. The same page (from the last channel) is shown when I change to another channel and view teletext. However, after a delay, the right page is shown. The delay times seems to be as long as the normal texttext-lookup time. I guess this is particular annoying for norwegian users who are...
Teletext does not reset when chanching channels. The same page (from the last channel) is shown when I change to another channel...
Teletext does not reset when chanching channels. The same page (from the last channel) is shown when I change to another channel...
Replies
Views
Re: TechnoTrend S2-3200 +CI no recording after a few days: "CI: ERROR::SetProgram fai no tv.log in my case. I use TT CAM API in my custom filter not related to mediaportal :) basically, I call: bdaapiOpenHWIdx - fine bdaapiOpenCISlim - with 2 callbacks - fine than I'm receiving slotstatus callbacks as usual but after...
Re: TechnoTrend S2-3200 +CI no recording after a few days: "CI: ERROR::SetProgram fai no tv.log in my case. I use TT CAM API in my...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista x64 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Just to add to this, done some testing today and this only seems to happen when RTSP is set to no in mediaportal.xml config file. My paths are set to unc paths. *Edit If I don't specify the paths to timeshifting and recording paths, it plays without stuttering, so I just have the usertsp=no specified. How odd!
Just to add to this, done some testing today and this only seems to happen when RTSP is set to no in mediaportal.xml config file...
TV-Server Version: 1.01 MediaPortal Version: 1.01 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: core2duo HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SQLEXPR.EXE on x64 DE
Just a quick note, to relevant dev: this inaccuracy during download files only execution still exists o_O. Discovered during Win10 upgrade, using MP 1.13.0
Just a quick note, to relevant dev: this inaccuracy during download files only execution still exists o_O. Discovered during Win10...
Mediaportal wants to install SQLEXPR64.EXE on vista x64. The Microsoft link is to SQLEXPR.EXE and SQLEXPR32.EXE 2005 version...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom