1.0.1 and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0.1 or any later svn build here.
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000+ HDD: Samsung SATA 500 GB + Seagate SATA 1 TB Memory: 4 GB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: ATI HD2400 Video Card Driver: 9.4 Sound Card: Intregrated Realtek Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 3 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: c:/250Gb d:/750Gb Memory: 2048Mb Motherboard: Asus M2A-VM HDMI Video Card: ATI 3470 Video Card Driver: 8.11 Sound Card: Revolution 7.1 Sound Card AC3: Coax out Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge WinTV...
TV-Server Version: 3 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD...
TV-Server Version: 3 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi Andrew, when looking in the normal windows tools for adding and removing software there where only one of each, but when using a tool like 'your uninstaller' it showed up multiple times (probably all leftovers from previous install attempts / upgrades). Windows needs fresh reinstalling every once in a while, uninstalling an...
Hi Andrew, when looking in the normal windows tools for adding and removing software there where only one of each, but when...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2.0 or Latest SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 or Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows...
Replies
Views
Yeah, my problem had to do with .264 video material. I guess MPEG2 is even more resource hungry. I was half kidding about the not following your advice bit. As you probably have experienced yourself having an HTPC keeps you up at night and robs your mind of its sanity. I also wanted to post this here, because maybe someone else has...
Yeah, my problem had to do with .264 video material. I guess MPEG2 is even more resource hungry. I was half kidding about the not...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 Upgrade MediaPortal Skin: the latest Blue3Wide Windows Version: WinXP-Home/SP3...
Replies
Views
One of the other things to take into account is, MP needs to be updated against the latest directx and .net, this may break things for users with older hardware, but we are stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea, we cannot stay static. We have always stated as part of the requirements for running MP, that a directx9 compliant...
One of the other things to take into account is, MP needs to be updated against the latest directx and .net, this may break things...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1: MediaPortal Version 1.0.1: MediaPortal Skin blue3: Windows Version XP Sp3: CPU Type Pentium...
Replies
Views
LOL, not a bad plan to keep her quiet :D
LOL, not a bad plan to keep her quiet :D
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.01 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: intel core 2 duo...
Replies
Views
Hello Im have LV5H deluxe (green) Windows version win7 x64,driver:trident W7(64).Tvserver not working error log: 2010-01-17 13:23:02.718696 [6]: dvb: Failed to add bda receiver: Trident Analog plus Digital Video Device. Is it in use? 2010-01-17 13:23:02.749896 [6]: dvb: Failed to add bda receiver: Trident Analog plus Digital...
Hello Im have LV5H deluxe (green) Windows version win7 x64,driver:trident W7(64).Tvserver not working error log: 2010-01-17...
Hello guys i have 2 hybrid tv tuners both usb . I only care about the analog part so i disable the digital. i have applied the...
Replies
Views
There is also a thread here which solves the problem (also for me) without just deleting these lines. So adjustments might be still possible afterwards: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/media-portal-support-170/nach-update-auf-v-1010-nur-graues-bild-auf-analog-tv-58220/#post423237 Greets Tobias
There is also a thread here which solves the problem (also for me) without just deleting these lines. So adjustments might be still...
I have a dedicated TV-server setup with multiple client (Multi-Seat setup). This setup has been running 1.0.0 RC2 till 1.0.0. final...
Replies
Views
hi, tried to reproduce the error with bllue 3 and xface 1.7 skin, to upload logfiles as well, however, I seem not to be able to make the described error appear again. PC was not restartet, but MP was. Perhaps only a temporary state, but I'd tend to pronounce this as closed... thanks anyway
hi, tried to reproduce the error with bllue 3 and xface 1.7 skin, to upload logfiles as well, however, I seem not to be able to...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: X-Face Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP3 incl...
Replies
Views
as promised the logfiles. done with blue 3 wide. please ignore TV related errors I'm not using tv server.
as promised the logfiles. done with blue 3 wide. please ignore TV related errors I'm not using tv server.
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: X-Face 1.7 Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP3 incl...
Replies
Views
Using TVE Inbuilt, in the TVGuide, I used to be able to highlight a channel press the enter key and go to the Guide for that channel. Now it only works with my mouse but not by pressing enter. Of course, I can still get there using the info/more key on my remote, but I think the original functionality is broken in TVE inbuilt.
Using TVE Inbuilt, in the TVGuide, I used to be able to highlight a channel press the enter key and go to the Guide for that...
Using TVE Inbuilt, in the TVGuide, I used to be able to highlight a channel press the enter key and go to the Guide for that...
Replies
Views
same problem with default decoder :( is it really only me having this problem?? ..or is the thread way of in the forum maybe :ooops: /tompa
same problem with default decoder :( is it really only me having this problem?? ..or is the thread way of in the forum maybe...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD ATHLON 64...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Connection Failed! DE
Hi, Logs collected with MediaPortal Logs Collector found in start menu. Regards Roy
Hi, Logs collected with MediaPortal Logs Collector found in start menu. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Home Basic SP1 CPU Type: HP...
Replies
Views
Hi, To all of you! This section requires logs attached to bug reports or they will get deleted(which is a shame cause i would like to get all those issues sorted, but it works here & logs is the only thing we can work from) Regards Roy
Hi, To all of you! This section requires logs attached to bug reports or they will get deleted(which is a shame cause i would...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
more https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-erweiterungen-178/plugin-extensions-59806/#post421925
more https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-erweiterungen-178/plugin-extensions-59806/#post421925
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 3 Ghz...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have found two bugs when upgrading my MP 1.0 to MP 2.0: 1. DeployTool tells me that .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 ist needed but i use Vista and so .NET 3.5 SP SP1 ist needed. 2. When MS Internet Explorer is not the default Browser the installtion fails (cannot get connection settings...) :thx:
Hi, i have found two bugs when upgrading my MP 1.0 to MP 2.0: 1. DeployTool tells me that .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 ist needed...
Hi, i have found two bugs when upgrading my MP 1.0 to MP 2.0: 1. DeployTool tells me that .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 ist needed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Episode Management DE
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel 2.6Ghz Dual Core HDD: Silent Seek 320GB SATA Memory: 2GB Patriot Motherboard: ASUS P5K-E WIFI Video Card: Gigabyte Nvidia 8600GT Passive Cooled Video Card Driver: ? Sound Card: Auzentech X-Plosion 7.1 DTS...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel 2.6Ghz...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel 2.6Ghz...
Replies
Views
Also have a look at this post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-1-final-svn-builds-313/mp-1-0-1-missing-selected-buttons-names-czech-language-mp-crash-58224/#post406713. I think it's the same problem.
Also have a look at this post...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
Replies
Views
Glad to here that, another happy customer :)
Glad to here that, another happy customer :)
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 standalone MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 (Client Only) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista SP1 (on...
Replies
Views
For reference: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/flickering-tv-guide-other-overlays-evr-enabled-34864/
For reference: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/flickering-tv-guide-other-overlays-evr-enabled-34864/
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 + Vista32 SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
0002110: fontEngine.dll crashes when logging folder is not accessible - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0002110: fontEngine.dll crashes when logging folder is not accessible - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Reposted from https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-final-svn-builds-303/fontengine-log-does-not-respect-custom-log-path-57456/...
Replies
Views
I use the MCE remote. My point was that FF and RW buttons on the remote no longer work - the time bar changes but when play is pressed again it just continues from the real-time feed. The only way to go back or forward in the timeshift buffer is to use the skip steps buttons.
I use the MCE remote. My point was that FF and RW buttons on the remote no longer work - the time bar changes but when play is...
So i got 1.0.2 installed and everything is working nicely and fast. Just one thing has showed up for me. When Fastforward and...
Replies
Views
Yes, I am aware of that - But I would guess that many people will make the "Default" installation with the Mediaportal Installer. This includes the TV-server/client. My guess is that many users make the full installation although they do not use the TV Engine. (Me and maybe some others in this thread) These users will experience...
Yes, I am aware of that - But I would guess that many people will make the "Default" installation with the Mediaportal Installer...
Thanks for the release of 1.0.1 guys. Looking forward to having a play around. I have just done a fresh install of 1.0.1 with no...
Replies
Views
Hi, Update, now added to Mantis Regards Roy
Hi, Update, now added to Mantis Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 1.0.1.0 Win TV Version:Win TV7 v7.0.27021.1 Reception Quality: Outstanding (1800m line of sight with Transmitter) Windows Version: Vista 32 (SP1 + All Current Updates) CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0GHZ E8400 HDD: Raid 0 WD Green 1TB (2) Memory: 4GB...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 1.0.1.0 Win TV Version:Win TV7 v7.0.27021.1...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 1.0.1.0 Win TV Version:Win TV7 v7.0.27021.1...
Replies
Views
I had the same problems for months with a ATI3450 thought it was a problem of my installation as strangely with the catalyst 8.7 drivers worked for me without HDMI problems (and thinking it was a problem because of the graphics card did not reach the fps). Now I am happy (I hope you will forgive the joke, msj33) to see that...
I had the same problems for months with a ATI3450 thought it was a problem of my installation as strangely with the catalyst 8.7...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
B
yes, it had not been working even previously till I reinstalled TVserver....but I presume It will come back if I reinstall it again....I ll see if it is working again at all.....on Monday
yes, it had not been working even previously till I reinstalled TVserver....but I presume It will come back if I reinstall it...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: bt3w Windows Version: sp3, the latest CPU Type: c2d...
Replies
Views
BugGenerator
B
May be a malware oder spyware-problem. Use Google and you will find a lot of anwers.
May be a malware oder spyware-problem. Use Google and you will find a lot of anwers.
Hi, I have tried to install the latest MP 1.0.1 on both a Vista (.Net 3.5 SP1) and a XP (.Net 2 with SP) machine, but all I got...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD 64 3000+ HDD: WDC 400GB + Seagate 500GB ST3500630AS Memory: 1024MB Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9 Video Card: nVidia Geforce 6200TC Video Card Driver: ForceWare...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an issue with mp I have had it for a while , every now and then when I have Live TV playing and I go to the tv guide and select another channel to swtich to it freezes sometimes. but if I stop tv and then select another channel it fine. TV-Server Version: TVE3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin...
Hi I have an issue with mp I have had it for a while , every now and then when I have Live TV playing and I go to the tv guide and...
Hi I have an issue with mp I have had it for a while , every now and then when I have Live TV playing and I go to the tv guide and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom