1.0.1 and SVN Builds (3 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0.1 or any later svn build here.
Hi, since MP 1.0.1 I have found a bug in sound or subtitles selection for TV channels. For example if I choose in MP configuration Czech language and Czech subtitles to be prefered, default language is used even if the Czech stream is present in the selected channel. The same is for subtitles. I have found that the problem is in...
Hi, since MP 1.0.1 I have found a bug in sound or subtitles selection for TV channels. For example if I choose in MP...
Hi, since MP 1.0.1 I have found a bug in sound or subtitles selection for TV channels. For example if I choose in MP...
Replies
Views
For some reason, MediaPortal refuses to find "Heartbreak Ridge on IMDB, but if I go to the IMDB site and type in the title, it finds the movie just fine.
For some reason, MediaPortal refuses to find "Heartbreak Ridge on IMDB, but if I go to the IMDB site and type in the title, it...
For some reason, MediaPortal refuses to find "Heartbreak Ridge on IMDB, but if I go to the IMDB site and type in the title, it...
Replies
Views
Hello one Problem with recordings. A recording is already started. If I want to change the end time f. e. from 5 to 30 Minutes, MP shows that it recognized the change but the recording will stop at the old time. Greetings Markus
Hello one Problem with recordings. A recording is already started. If I want to change the end time f. e. from 5 to 30 Minutes, MP...
Hello one Problem with recordings. A recording is already started. If I want to change the end time f. e. from 5 to 30 Minutes, MP...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP Have found a navigation bug in the TV section. Start tv -> play a recording from recorded tv-> go back to the main menu of the tv section -> go to fullscreen with the playback-> now try to go back from fullscreen...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP Have found a...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP Have found a...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Vista sp1 CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Seagate F1 750gb Memory: 2048mb pc2-6400 Motherboard: ASUS P5E-V HDMI Video Card: ASUS P5E-V HDMI Video Card Driver: 15.9.0.1472 Sound Card: ASUS P5E-V HDMI Sound Card AC3: Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Vista sp1 CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Vista sp1 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have found two bugs when upgrading my MP 1.0 to MP 2.0: 1. DeployTool tells me that .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 ist needed but i use Vista and so .NET 3.5 SP SP1 ist needed. 2. When MS Internet Explorer is not the default Browser the installtion fails (cannot get connection settings...) :thx:
Hi, i have found two bugs when upgrading my MP 1.0 to MP 2.0: 1. DeployTool tells me that .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 ist needed...
Hi, i have found two bugs when upgrading my MP 1.0 to MP 2.0: 1. DeployTool tells me that .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 ist needed...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an issue with mp I have had it for a while , every now and then when I have Live TV playing and I go to the tv guide and select another channel to swtich to it freezes sometimes. but if I stop tv and then select another channel it fine. TV-Server Version: TVE3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin...
Hi I have an issue with mp I have had it for a while , every now and then when I have Live TV playing and I go to the tv guide and...
Hi I have an issue with mp I have had it for a while , every now and then when I have Live TV playing and I go to the tv guide and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Doesn't work DE
Hi Guys, My TV (in-built tv) doesn't work since last SVN of V1.0. Same problem with V1.0.1. When I go into My TV I just see the blue background and nothing else is displayed. Logs attached..... Cheers, Colin EDIT: Solved this problem with a re-tune of TV card. However still getting huge timeshift problem. See my other...
Hi Guys, My TV (in-built tv) doesn't work since last SVN of V1.0. Same problem with V1.0.1. When I go into My TV I just see the...
Hi Guys, My TV (in-built tv) doesn't work since last SVN of V1.0. Same problem with V1.0.1. When I go into My TV I just see the...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000+ HDD: Samsung SATA 500 GB + Seagate SATA 1 TB Memory: 4 GB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: ATI HD2400 Video Card Driver: 9.4 Sound Card: Intregrated Realtek Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Using TVE Inbuilt, in the TVGuide, I used to be able to highlight a channel press the enter key and go to the Guide for that channel. Now it only works with my mouse but not by pressing enter. Of course, I can still get there using the info/more key on my remote, but I think the original functionality is broken in TVE inbuilt.
Using TVE Inbuilt, in the TVGuide, I used to be able to highlight a channel press the enter key and go to the Guide for that...
Using TVE Inbuilt, in the TVGuide, I used to be able to highlight a channel press the enter key and go to the Guide for that...
Replies
Views
Come on guys... This is an out standing issue that has happened since day one.. I can not possibly be the only one... Please if any one else could note this issue.. Would be good..
Come on guys... This is an out standing issue that has happened since day one.. I can not possibly be the only one... Please if...
This is a long standing issue and I have never seen much talk about it... It is a biggie, though it does not happen too often...
Replies
Views
Hello, finally I experienced the described bug again. Attached, you can find the log files. Please be aware, that I restarted MP just before doing the log collect. Thus, you shall find the log messages in the BAK files. There, you shall find the logs for opening the EPG two times. BTW: in addition to directly jumping to the EPG...
Hello, finally I experienced the described bug again. Attached, you can find the log files. Please be aware, that I restarted MP...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Three Windows Version: XP Prof. SP3...
Replies
Views
If you add a movie with the "New..." item in the "Title" combo box, clicking the "Search For Images" button results in an exception: System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form. This happens if I leave the Image Location field blank, or if I enter a URL, such as "http://www.imdb.com".
If you add a movie with the "New..." item in the "Title" combo box, clicking the "Search For Images" button results in an...
If you add a movie with the "New..." item in the "Title" combo box, clicking the "Search For Images" button results in an...
Replies
Views
I have currently one recording but it's 1 hour 15 minutes long. Is there a way to truncut it?
I have currently one recording but it's 1 hour 15 minutes long. Is there a way to truncut it?
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E8200 HDD: WD 5000AACS 500GB Memory: 4 GB (2 GB Ramdisk) Motherboard: Asus P5K-E Wifi Video Card: MSI NX-8500-GT Video Card Driver: 6.14.11.7813 Sound Card: Soundmax HD Audio (ADI 1988B onboard) Sound...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 (x86) CPU Type: Intel E6750 @ stock HDD: WD Green 1TB Memory: OCZ Gold XTC 2GB DDR2-800 CL5 kit Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L Video Card: Club 3D Radeon HD 3650 512MB Passive Heatpipe Video Card Driver: 8.12 Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 (x86) CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 (x86) CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo HDD: 3 harddisks Memory: 3 GB DDR2 Motherboard: Medion Video Card: NVidia 9500GS Video Card Driver: 182.08 Sound Card: onboard realtek HD Sound Card AC3: hdmi Sound Card Driver: 5.10 1. TV...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Replies
Views
Yep, I saw the same on my machines. Regards, nachttier
Yep, I saw the same on my machines. Regards, nachttier
Hi, not really a bug, but after installing MP I'm left some installation files in my root-directory: Would be much appreciated...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 3 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: c:/250Gb d:/750Gb Memory: 2048Mb Motherboard: Asus M2A-VM HDMI Video Card: ATI 3470 Video Card Driver: 8.11 Sound Card: Revolution 7.1 Sound Card AC3: Coax out Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge WinTV...
TV-Server Version: 3 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD...
TV-Server Version: 3 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
I've had the same while ffw or skipping the video, but in all previous versions as well. I installed another codec pack. That helps alot but didn't really solve the prob reliably.
I've had the same while ffw or skipping the video, but in all previous versions as well. I installed another codec pack. That...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Ah, thanks. Setting a delay seems to have fixed the problem after resuming. :oops: If the "no TV after playing media" problem pops up again, I'll try using two timeshift folders and post back with logs if that doesn't fix it.
Ah, thanks. Setting a delay seems to have fixed the problem after resuming. :oops: If the "no TV after playing media" problem...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Dont know if anyone else if having this issue but randomly the TV server stops the Live TV, when looking at the logs it appears a collection is being modified whilst something else is modifiying it and therefore stopping. Logs are attached, let me know if am doing something stupid but have been running MP for a while and...
Hi All, Dont know if anyone else if having this issue but randomly the TV server stops the Live TV, when looking at the logs it...
Hi All, Dont know if anyone else if having this issue but randomly the TV server stops the Live TV, when looking at the logs it...
Replies
Views
Hello, after a clean install of 1.0.1 MP crashes after watching TV for a while! With SVN-Snapshot:-03-22-2009 14-53h - Revision:22029 I had no such problems! All after do crash after a while! The logs are attached. Two things are conspicuous: MediaPortal.log 2009-04-13 20:57:53.921875 [Info.][24]: volume removed drive...
Hello, after a clean install of 1.0.1 MP crashes after watching TV for a while! With SVN-Snapshot:-03-22-2009 14-53h -...
Hello, after a clean install of 1.0.1 MP crashes after watching TV for a while! With SVN-Snapshot:-03-22-2009 14-53h -...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD 64 3000+ HDD: WDC 400GB + Seagate 500GB ST3500630AS Memory: 1024MB Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9 Video Card: nVidia Geforce 6200TC Video Card Driver: ForceWare...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
Teletext does not reset when chanching channels. The same page (from the last channel) is shown when I change to another channel and view teletext. However, after a delay, the right page is shown. The delay times seems to be as long as the normal texttext-lookup time. I guess this is particular annoying for norwegian users who are...
Teletext does not reset when chanching channels. The same page (from the last channel) is shown when I change to another channel...
Teletext does not reset when chanching channels. The same page (from the last channel) is shown when I change to another channel...
Replies
Views
OK. I am using 120DPI and extra-large fonts (and icons) with XP on my 42" 1080p plasma and everything works fine (well I have to copy fonts.xml from blue3 to blue3wide to get the text to be a nice size). Everything works bar the config app so I will live with that :)
OK. I am using 120DPI and extra-large fonts (and icons) with XP on my 42" 1080p plasma and everything works fine (well I have to...
See attachment. With font size set to 120DPI you can not actually get to the enable tick box on the refresh rate screen (think...
Replies
Views
Hi, It's known issue & it's due to not optimized skin/solution yet, will be done but when i dunno. Regards Roy
Hi, It's known issue & it's due to not optimized skin/solution yet, will be done but when i dunno. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Not experienced this problem since switching to the MPC audio decoder.
Not experienced this problem since switching to the MPC audio decoder.
TV-Server Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV so far DE
OK, now it runs. I switched on the firewall and reinstalled MP. Maybe it would be smart if the MP installer can check this firewall issue to prevent other users from this... :thx:
OK, now it runs. I switched on the firewall and reinstalled MP. Maybe it would be smart if the MP installer can check this...
since updating to MP 1.0.1 I have no TV. If I enter "My TV" the only thing I get is the TV configuration screen where I'm asked...
Replies
Views
May be a malware oder spyware-problem. Use Google and you will find a lot of anwers.
May be a malware oder spyware-problem. Use Google and you will find a lot of anwers.
Hi, I have tried to install the latest MP 1.0.1 on both a Vista (.Net 3.5 SP1) and a XP (.Net 2 with SP) machine, but all I got...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom