1.0.1 and SVN Builds (9 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0.1 or any later svn build here.
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP Have found a navigation bug in the TV section. Start tv -> play a recording from recorded tv-> go back to the main menu of the tv section -> go to fullscreen with the playback-> now try to go back from fullscreen...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP Have found a...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP Have found a...
Replies
Views
Glad to here that, another happy customer :)
Glad to here that, another happy customer :)
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 standalone MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 (Client Only) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista SP1 (on...
Replies
Views
Fixed by 1.0.2 :)
Fixed by 1.0.2 :)
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 standalone MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 (Client Only) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista SP1 (on...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E8200 HDD: WD 5000AACS 500GB Memory: 4 GB (2 GB Ramdisk) Motherboard: Asus P5K-E Wifi Video Card: MSI NX-8500-GT Video Card Driver: 6.14.11.7813 Sound Card: Soundmax HD Audio (ADI 1988B onboard) Sound...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I have the same for all channels: preview in set-up, recording (including recording watching) are working but not Live TV. Can you detail how to activation MPEG (Where)? thanks Sebastien
I have the same for all channels: preview in set-up, recording (including recording watching) are working but not Live TV. Can you...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.8 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Episode Management DE
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel 2.6Ghz Dual Core HDD: Silent Seek 320GB SATA Memory: 2GB Patriot Motherboard: ASUS P5K-E WIFI Video Card: Gigabyte Nvidia 8600GT Passive Cooled Video Card Driver: ? Sound Card: Auzentech X-Plosion 7.1 DTS...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel 2.6Ghz...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel 2.6Ghz...
Replies
Views
It's true that MP itself doesn't need IR32, but at the moment I need to use it to start MP with the remote. Once I make this a dedicated HTPC, MP will be running all the time and I can use Watchdog to auto-restart it if it crashes so I probably won't need IR32 then, although I think if I want to use the remote with external programs I...
It's true that MP itself doesn't need IR32, but at the moment I need to use it to start MP with the remote. Once I make this a...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Not Sure DE
it happened again this time i managed to get a picture, also this time it refused to play any files i tried 4 or 5 different files just went back to the mp screen
it happened again this time i managed to get a picture, also this time it refused to play any files i tried 4 or 5 different files...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Vista SP1 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Using TVE Inbuilt, in the TVGuide, I used to be able to highlight a channel press the enter key and go to the Guide for that channel. Now it only works with my mouse but not by pressing enter. Of course, I can still get there using the info/more key on my remote, but I think the original functionality is broken in TVE inbuilt.
Using TVE Inbuilt, in the TVGuide, I used to be able to highlight a channel press the enter key and go to the Guide for that...
Using TVE Inbuilt, in the TVGuide, I used to be able to highlight a channel press the enter key and go to the Guide for that...
Replies
Views
The TVGuide group button does not seem to work when using the inbuilt TV Engine. It just displays a vertical bar with the text #TV.Guide.ChangeGroup on it vertically.
The TVGuide group button does not seem to work when using the inbuilt TV Engine. It just displays a vertical bar with the text...
The TVGuide group button does not seem to work when using the inbuilt TV Engine. It just displays a vertical bar with the text...
Replies
Views
Come on guys... This is an out standing issue that has happened since day one.. I can not possibly be the only one... Please if any one else could note this issue.. Would be good..
Come on guys... This is an out standing issue that has happened since day one.. I can not possibly be the only one... Please if...
This is a long standing issue and I have never seen much talk about it... It is a biggie, though it does not happen too often...
Replies
Views
For reference: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/flickering-tv-guide-other-overlays-evr-enabled-34864/
For reference: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/flickering-tv-guide-other-overlays-evr-enabled-34864/
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 + Vista32 SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry if that is not the case, I were baseing this on the statment made a few posts earlier by tourettes stating "we were distributing some DirectX DLL files with 1.0.0 installer (which we aren't allowed to distribute)", I thought that indicated that the 1.0.0.0 installer was distributing some DirectX files which you aren't...
I'm sorry if that is not the case, I were baseing this on the statment made a few posts earlier by tourettes stating "we were...
Hi dear developers, I've been using MP for a long time now. I tried to install brand new MP 1.0.1 Client on Win7 x64...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Vista sp1 CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Seagate F1 750gb Memory: 2048mb pc2-6400 Motherboard: ASUS P5E-V HDMI Video Card: ASUS P5E-V HDMI Video Card Driver: 15.9.0.1472 Sound Card: ASUS P5E-V HDMI Sound Card AC3: Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Vista sp1 CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Vista sp1 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Bluewide, StreamMP Windows Version: Vista Ultimate CPU Type: Intel C2Q 6600 HDD: Seagate 750GB Memory: 4gb Motherboard: Asus P35 Video Card: Nvidia 8800GT Video Card Driver: 182.50 Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio (on board) Sound Card AC3...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Bluewide, StreamMP Windows Version: Vista...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Bluewide, StreamMP Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
I had the exact same problem with SQLExpress not accepting my password. I finally just went to add/remove programs and removed all traces of SQLExpress and then re-installed it. After that, it took my password the very first time. Weird, but at least it worked.
I had the exact same problem with SQLExpress not accepting my password. I finally just went to add/remove programs and removed all...
TV-Server Version: n/a TVE MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed 1.1 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit CPU...
Replies
Views
I have currently one recording but it's 1 hour 15 minutes long. Is there a way to truncut it?
I have currently one recording but it's 1 hour 15 minutes long. Is there a way to truncut it?
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Please upload a small sample TS file that can be used to reproduce the issue.
Please upload a small sample TS file that can be used to reproduce the issue.
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Hello, finally I experienced the described bug again. Attached, you can find the log files. Please be aware, that I restarted MP just before doing the log collect. Thus, you shall find the log messages in the BAK files. There, you shall find the logs for opening the EPG two times. BTW: in addition to directly jumping to the EPG...
Hello, finally I experienced the described bug again. Attached, you can find the log files. Please be aware, that I restarted MP...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Three Windows Version: XP Prof. SP3...
Replies
Views
I had the same problems for months with a ATI3450 thought it was a problem of my installation as strangely with the catalyst 8.7 drivers worked for me without HDMI problems (and thinking it was a problem because of the graphics card did not reach the fps). Now I am happy (I hope you will forgive the joke, msj33) to see that...
I had the same problems for months with a ATI3450 thought it was a problem of my installation as strangely with the catalyst 8.7...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Server Config DE
Then physically stop TVService under services, then restart, see if settings which would not change on the fly, but will by a restart.
Then physically stop TVService under services, then restart, see if settings which would not change on the fly, but will by a restart.
Does anyone have an issue with the save name format of the recording files. When i change the option to Series in the...
Replies
Views
Hello one Problem with recordings. A recording is already started. If I want to change the end time f. e. from 5 to 30 Minutes, MP shows that it recognized the change but the recording will stop at the old time. Greetings Markus
Hello one Problem with recordings. A recording is already started. If I want to change the end time f. e. from 5 to 30 Minutes, MP...
Hello one Problem with recordings. A recording is already started. If I want to change the end time f. e. from 5 to 30 Minutes, MP...
Replies
Views
The analog fix files seem to fix issues with scanning on DVB-S cards (DVB-T cards i have in were not affected), I have a skystar2 and with these files it now scans where as the files with 1.0.1 say no signal on every transponder. The DVB-T scanning was fine before and after these files. (I have 4 DVB-T and 2 DVB-S Tuners installed).
The analog fix files seem to fix issues with scanning on DVB-S cards (DVB-T cards i have in were not affected), I have a skystar2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: n.a. MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
try the Analog Fix files https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-1-final-svn-builds-314/tv-server-1-0-1-no-tv-cards-detected-57793/index2.html#post403808 this seems to fix scaning issues as well. Did for me...
try the Analog Fix files...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win XP Pro SP3 x86 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi! Thanks, I do not remember seeing the up down buttons on the Groups settings earlier but now that I know where to look they are suddenly there ;-) Micke
Hi! Thanks, I do not remember seeing the up down buttons on the Groups settings earlier but now that I know where to look they...
Hi! I just made a clean install with TVServer/MediaPortal 1.0.1 and noticed that the Up/Down buttons for arranging the channels...
Replies
Views
Hey rtv, thanks! Your workaround works great! Does this mean I am not getting the improved graphics performance in MP 1.0.1? It's not me that needs the hi-res backdrops there. Both Moving Pictures and MP-TVSeries have an option to download fanart automatically now. They both put them in the thumbs folder. Are you saying this is...
Hey rtv, thanks! Your workaround works great! Does this mean I am not getting the improved graphics performance in MP 1.0.1...
TV-Server Version: TVEngine MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed 1.1 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit CPU...
Replies
Views
Teletext does not reset when chanching channels. The same page (from the last channel) is shown when I change to another channel and view teletext. However, after a delay, the right page is shown. The delay times seems to be as long as the normal texttext-lookup time. I guess this is particular annoying for norwegian users who are...
Teletext does not reset when chanching channels. The same page (from the last channel) is shown when I change to another channel...
Teletext does not reset when chanching channels. The same page (from the last channel) is shown when I change to another channel...
Replies
Views
LOL, not a bad plan to keep her quiet :D
LOL, not a bad plan to keep her quiet :D
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.01 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: intel core 2 duo...
Replies
Views
Until this happens, is it possible to register both log4net.dll at same time?
Until this happens, is it possible to register both log4net.dll at same time?
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: PIV...
Replies
Views
May be a malware oder spyware-problem. Use Google and you will find a lot of anwers.
May be a malware oder spyware-problem. Use Google and you will find a lot of anwers.
Hi, I have tried to install the latest MP 1.0.1 on both a Vista (.Net 3.5 SP1) and a XP (.Net 2 with SP) machine, but all I got...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom