1.0.1 and SVN Builds (11 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0.1 or any later svn build here.
Teletext does not reset when chanching channels. The same page (from the last channel) is shown when I change to another channel and view teletext. However, after a delay, the right page is shown. The delay times seems to be as long as the normal texttext-lookup time. I guess this is particular annoying for norwegian users who are...
Teletext does not reset when chanching channels. The same page (from the last channel) is shown when I change to another channel...
Teletext does not reset when chanching channels. The same page (from the last channel) is shown when I change to another channel...
Replies
Views
LOL, not a bad plan to keep her quiet :D
LOL, not a bad plan to keep her quiet :D
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.01 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: intel core 2 duo...
Replies
Views
same problem with default decoder :( is it really only me having this problem?? ..or is the thread way of in the forum maybe :ooops: /tompa
same problem with default decoder :( is it really only me having this problem?? ..or is the thread way of in the forum maybe...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD ATHLON 64...
Replies
Views
I have the same for all channels: preview in set-up, recording (including recording watching) are working but not Live TV. Can you detail how to activation MPEG (Where)? thanks Sebastien
I have the same for all channels: preview in set-up, recording (including recording watching) are working but not Live TV. Can you...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.8 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Logs See Attached logs for mediaportal client for error message: 2009-04-24 11:46:26.717000 [TvClient-Radio: HeartBeat transmitter thread]: TVHome: Error in Reload - A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time
Logs See Attached logs for mediaportal client for error message: 2009-04-24 11:46:26.717000 [TvClient-Radio: HeartBeat...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Stable release MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Stable release MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version...
Replies
Views
May be a malware oder spyware-problem. Use Google and you will find a lot of anwers.
May be a malware oder spyware-problem. Use Google and you will find a lot of anwers.
Hi, I have tried to install the latest MP 1.0.1 on both a Vista (.Net 3.5 SP1) and a XP (.Net 2 with SP) machine, but all I got...
Replies
Views
I had the exact same problem with SQLExpress not accepting my password. I finally just went to add/remove programs and removed all traces of SQLExpress and then re-installed it. After that, it took my password the very first time. Weird, but at least it worked.
I had the exact same problem with SQLExpress not accepting my password. I finally just went to add/remove programs and removed all...
TV-Server Version: n/a TVE MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed 1.1 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit CPU...
Replies
Views
Please upload a small sample TS file that can be used to reproduce the issue.
Please upload a small sample TS file that can be used to reproduce the issue.
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000+ HDD: Samsung SATA 500 GB + Seagate SATA 1 TB Memory: 4 GB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: ATI HD2400 Video Card Driver: 9.4 Sound Card: Intregrated Realtek Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Glad to here that, another happy customer :)
Glad to here that, another happy customer :)
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 standalone MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 (Client Only) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista SP1 (on...
Replies
Views
Hello Im have LV5H deluxe (green) Windows version win7 x64,driver:trident W7(64).Tvserver not working error log: 2010-01-17 13:23:02.718696 [6]: dvb: Failed to add bda receiver: Trident Analog plus Digital Video Device. Is it in use? 2010-01-17 13:23:02.749896 [6]: dvb: Failed to add bda receiver: Trident Analog plus Digital...
Hello Im have LV5H deluxe (green) Windows version win7 x64,driver:trident W7(64).Tvserver not working error log: 2010-01-17...
Hello guys i have 2 hybrid tv tuners both usb . I only care about the analog part so i disable the digital. i have applied the...
Replies
Views
I've got the same problem here. Furthermore, I can't even access the My-Videos plugin since it only shows the "loading-circle" and nothing happens :-(
I've got the same problem here. Furthermore, I can't even access the My-Videos plugin since it only shows the "loading-circle" and...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Here are all Log-Files with content in it.
Here are all Log-Files with content in it.
Hi, i've faced some weired problems with Version 1.0.1 / none of these with the previous version (no Hardware modifications since...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an issue with mp I have had it for a while , every now and then when I have Live TV playing and I go to the tv guide and select another channel to swtich to it freezes sometimes. but if I stop tv and then select another channel it fine. TV-Server Version: TVE3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin...
Hi I have an issue with mp I have had it for a while , every now and then when I have Live TV playing and I go to the tv guide and...
Hi I have an issue with mp I have had it for a while , every now and then when I have Live TV playing and I go to the tv guide and...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 1.0.1.0 Win TV Version:Win TV7 v7.0.27021.1 Reception Quality: Outstanding (1800m line of sight with Transmitter) Windows Version: Vista 32 (SP1 + All Current Updates) CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0GHZ E8400 HDD: Raid 0 WD Green 1TB (2) Memory: 4GB...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 1.0.1.0 Win TV Version:Win TV7 v7.0.27021.1...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 1.0.1.0 Win TV Version:Win TV7 v7.0.27021.1...
Replies
Views
Problem solved by upgrading to the latest xmltv distribution.
Problem solved by upgrading to the latest xmltv distribution.
I use vanilla xmltv.exe to download my tvguide.xml using the se_swedb grabber. This has been working fine with the TV Server since...
Replies
Views
Thanks arion_p, that is a very nice solution for this bug. Just uploaded the changes to SVN. :thx:
Thanks arion_p, that is a very nice solution for this bug. Just uploaded the changes to SVN. :thx:
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel P4...
Replies
Views
This issue is now fixed in SVN23361 :thx:
This issue is now fixed in SVN23361 :thx:
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x86 SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi! Thanks, I do not remember seeing the up down buttons on the Groups settings earlier but now that I know where to look they are suddenly there ;-) Micke
Hi! Thanks, I do not remember seeing the up down buttons on the Groups settings earlier but now that I know where to look they...
Hi! I just made a clean install with TVServer/MediaPortal 1.0.1 and noticed that the Up/Down buttons for arranging the channels...
Replies
Views
Yeah, my problem had to do with .264 video material. I guess MPEG2 is even more resource hungry. I was half kidding about the not following your advice bit. As you probably have experienced yourself having an HTPC keeps you up at night and robs your mind of its sanity. I also wanted to post this here, because maybe someone else has...
Yeah, my problem had to do with .264 video material. I guess MPEG2 is even more resource hungry. I was half kidding about the not...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 Upgrade MediaPortal Skin: the latest Blue3Wide Windows Version: WinXP-Home/SP3...
Replies
Views
Until this happens, is it possible to register both log4net.dll at same time?
Until this happens, is it possible to register both log4net.dll at same time?
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: PIV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Activemovie Window on IBM Notebook (1 Viewer) DE
One of the other things to take into account is, MP needs to be updated against the latest directx and .net, this may break things for users with older hardware, but we are stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea, we cannot stay static. We have always stated as part of the requirements for running MP, that a directx9 compliant...
One of the other things to take into account is, MP needs to be updated against the latest directx and .net, this may break things...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1: MediaPortal Version 1.0.1: MediaPortal Skin blue3: Windows Version XP Sp3: CPU Type Pentium...
Replies
Views
Hello, finally I experienced the described bug again. Attached, you can find the log files. Please be aware, that I restarted MP just before doing the log collect. Thus, you shall find the log messages in the BAK files. There, you shall find the logs for opening the EPG two times. BTW: in addition to directly jumping to the EPG...
Hello, finally I experienced the described bug again. Attached, you can find the log files. Please be aware, that I restarted MP...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Three Windows Version: XP Prof. SP3...
Replies
Views
I've been trying to keep up with this thread to see if it eventually will solve my problem. I have an avtivemovie window problem(it pops up). Only when watching TV or recorded TV. TV series plugin works fine. This started when I upgraded to 1.0.2 from 1.0.1. I have done a fresh install, updated drivers, reinstalled directx and much...
I've been trying to keep up with this thread to see if it eventually will solve my problem. I have an avtivemovie window problem(it...
TV-Server Version1.0.1: MediaPortal Version1.0.1: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version XP SP3: serveral systems : Hello...
Replies
Views
Hi, It's known issue & it's due to not optimized skin/solution yet, will be done but when i dunno. Regards Roy
Hi, It's known issue & it's due to not optimized skin/solution yet, will be done but when i dunno. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Thanks - I discovered the same thing when I looked at VideoReDo more closely! I used to use VRD a lot with my previous DigiTV tuners which tended to write files with errors or inconsistencies. Not sure that it was the tuners' fault but VRD fixed it anyway - with the bonus that it is a very easy tool for trimming start and finish...
Thanks - I discovered the same thing when I looked at VideoReDo more closely! I used to use VRD a lot with my previous DigiTV...
TV-Server Version 1.0.1.0: MediaPortal Version 1.0.1.0: Windows Version XP SP3: Hello, after updating to Version...
Replies
Views
Second that, don't want to go to Alpha while my system is working so well, but the last.fm thing is a little annoying.. RTV if that was possible, would be much appreciated. Thanks
Second that, don't want to go to Alpha while my system is working so well, but the last.fm thing is a little annoying.. RTV if...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Update from 1.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Update from 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD 64 3000+ HDD: WDC 400GB + Seagate 500GB ST3500630AS Memory: 1024MB Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9 Video Card: nVidia Geforce 6200TC Video Card Driver: ForceWare...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
For some reason, MediaPortal refuses to find "Heartbreak Ridge on IMDB, but if I go to the IMDB site and type in the title, it finds the movie just fine.
For some reason, MediaPortal refuses to find "Heartbreak Ridge on IMDB, but if I go to the IMDB site and type in the title, it...
For some reason, MediaPortal refuses to find "Heartbreak Ridge on IMDB, but if I go to the IMDB site and type in the title, it...
Replies
Views
If you add a movie with the "New..." item in the "Title" combo box, clicking the "Search For Images" button results in an exception: System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form. This happens if I leave the Image Location field blank, or if I enter a URL, such as "http://www.imdb.com".
If you add a movie with the "New..." item in the "Title" combo box, clicking the "Search For Images" button results in an...
If you add a movie with the "New..." item in the "Title" combo box, clicking the "Search For Images" button results in an...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom