1.0.1 and SVN Builds (5 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0.1 or any later svn build here.
Hi, since MP 1.0.1 I have found a bug in sound or subtitles selection for TV channels. For example if I choose in MP configuration Czech language and Czech subtitles to be prefered, default language is used even if the Czech stream is present in the selected channel. The same is for subtitles. I have found that the problem is in...
Hi, since MP 1.0.1 I have found a bug in sound or subtitles selection for TV channels. For example if I choose in MP...
Hi, since MP 1.0.1 I have found a bug in sound or subtitles selection for TV channels. For example if I choose in MP...
Replies
Views
OK. I am using 120DPI and extra-large fonts (and icons) with XP on my 42" 1080p plasma and everything works fine (well I have to copy fonts.xml from blue3 to blue3wide to get the text to be a nice size). Everything works bar the config app so I will live with that :)
OK. I am using 120DPI and extra-large fonts (and icons) with XP on my 42" 1080p plasma and everything works fine (well I have to...
See attachment. With font size set to 120DPI you can not actually get to the enable tick box on the refresh rate screen (think...
Replies
Views
Second that, don't want to go to Alpha while my system is working so well, but the last.fm thing is a little annoying.. RTV if that was possible, would be much appreciated. Thanks
Second that, don't want to go to Alpha while my system is working so well, but the last.fm thing is a little annoying.. RTV if...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Update from 1.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Update from 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Solution found Hi, I found the solution in another forum post: Windows Defender breaks localhost The following line was missing in my hosts file (C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts): 127.0.0.1 localhost After I added that entry and saved, the SetupTV started as expected :) And to ronilse, :thx: for your support...
Solution found Hi, I found the solution in another forum post: Windows Defender breaks localhost The following line was...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium, incl. SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
try the Analog Fix files https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-1-final-svn-builds-314/tv-server-1-0-1-no-tv-cards-detected-57793/index2.html#post403808 this seems to fix scaning issues as well. Did for me...
try the Analog Fix files...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win XP Pro SP3 x86 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hello Skyliner2, I also have the same problem like you. So it seems to be an issue of the acual MP version. Greetings Nuker5
Hello Skyliner2, I also have the same problem like you. So it seems to be an issue of the acual MP version. Greetings Nuker5
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: XP Home SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Thanks arion_p, that is a very nice solution for this bug. Just uploaded the changes to SVN. :thx:
Thanks arion_p, that is a very nice solution for this bug. Just uploaded the changes to SVN. :thx:
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel P4...
Replies
Views
This issue is now fixed in SVN23361 :thx:
This issue is now fixed in SVN23361 :thx:
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x86 SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
If you've deleted all the channels and re-scanned MP loses the association between the channel IDs and the recordings (so they don't show up in MP), and deletes all of the recording schedules. The way I fixed it was to temporarily rename the TV recording folder (so MP can't see it), then go TV server config -> recording settings ->...
If you've deleted all the channels and re-scanned MP loses the association between the channel IDs and the recordings (so they...
TV-Server Version: TV Server MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I think this happened with one of the SVNs as I also thought I saw this happening. It'd be very nice to get the old version put back in, particularly when you have, for example, commentary tracks (in the same language).
I think this happened with one of the SVNs as I also thought I saw this happening. It'd be very nice to get the old version put...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: Athlon 5600+ HDD: 4xSeagate 1500GB...
Replies
Views
I recently checked the PVR Forum here PVR Scheduler - MediaPortal Plugin - Your HTPC Scheduler - Forum - German Support - Allgemeines - MediaPortal 1.0.1 SVN. The prob obviously is caused due to major changes on gentle framework (whatever that means). The PVR developer announced an updated version of the scheduler. (hopefully soon)
I recently checked the PVR Forum here PVR Scheduler - MediaPortal Plugin - Your HTPC Scheduler - Forum - German Support -...
After Installing MP 1.0.1 I can't get my PVR Scheduler working. I reinstalled already. There's a significant error message in the...
Replies
Views
I did not have time so far to continue debugging that issue (it's not really high priority for me because most of the channels I can't watch are channels I don't normally watch), but maybe related to that : [TV] No sound/video on some satellite FTA channels - MediaPortal Forum
I did not have time so far to continue debugging that issue (it's not really high priority for me because most of the channels I...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello one Problem with recordings. A recording is already started. If I want to change the end time f. e. from 5 to 30 Minutes, MP shows that it recognized the change but the recording will stop at the old time. Greetings Markus
Hello one Problem with recordings. A recording is already started. If I want to change the end time f. e. from 5 to 30 Minutes, MP...
Hello one Problem with recordings. A recording is already started. If I want to change the end time f. e. from 5 to 30 Minutes, MP...
Replies
Views
I had same problem with HDTV. Write caching was not enabled for my data drive. Enabled write caching (drive properties, hardware, properties, policies, enable write caching on the disk), the problem has gone.
I had same problem with HDTV. Write caching was not enabled for my data drive. Enabled write caching (drive properties, hardware...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Preview channels doesnt work when installing "dedicated tvserver option" which only now can be solved by installing mediaportal also. guess thats normal behaviour for the more experienced mediaportal users, but it might be included in the readme after install , or removed from the tvserver config (as it doesnt work anyway when...
Preview channels doesnt work when installing "dedicated tvserver option" which only now can be solved by installing mediaportal...
Preview channels doesnt work when installing "dedicated tvserver option" which only now can be solved by installing mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Not at all. I do not use the IR so only using it as a display
Not at all. I do not use the IR so only using it as a display
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I have the same for all channels: preview in set-up, recording (including recording watching) are working but not Live TV. Can you detail how to activation MPEG (Where)? thanks Sebastien
I have the same for all channels: preview in set-up, recording (including recording watching) are working but not Live TV. Can you...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.8 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Not Sure DE
it happened again this time i managed to get a picture, also this time it refused to play any files i tried 4 or 5 different files just went back to the mp screen
it happened again this time i managed to get a picture, also this time it refused to play any files i tried 4 or 5 different files...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Vista SP1 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi! Thanks, I do not remember seeing the up down buttons on the Groups settings earlier but now that I know where to look they are suddenly there ;-) Micke
Hi! Thanks, I do not remember seeing the up down buttons on the Groups settings earlier but now that I know where to look they...
Hi! I just made a clean install with TVServer/MediaPortal 1.0.1 and noticed that the Up/Down buttons for arranging the channels...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV so far DE
OK, now it runs. I switched on the firewall and reinstalled MP. Maybe it would be smart if the MP installer can check this firewall issue to prevent other users from this... :thx:
OK, now it runs. I switched on the firewall and reinstalled MP. Maybe it would be smart if the MP installer can check this...
since updating to MP 1.0.1 I have no TV. If I enter "My TV" the only thing I get is the TV configuration screen where I'm asked...
Replies
Views
I've been trying to keep up with this thread to see if it eventually will solve my problem. I have an avtivemovie window problem(it pops up). Only when watching TV or recorded TV. TV series plugin works fine. This started when I upgraded to 1.0.2 from 1.0.1. I have done a fresh install, updated drivers, reinstalled directx and much...
I've been trying to keep up with this thread to see if it eventually will solve my problem. I have an avtivemovie window problem(it...
TV-Server Version1.0.1: MediaPortal Version1.0.1: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version XP SP3: serveral systems : Hello...
Replies
Views
Hi All Well I have fixed this problem, well sort off anyway. I tried to upgrade my MS IE7 to IE8 via MS Update and it failed completely, worked on it for two days before giving up and doing a fresh install of XP and MediaPortal, at this point decided to try 1.0.2 and Voila, it works fine, so it would seem to have been a Windows...
Hi All Well I have fixed this problem, well sort off anyway. I tried to upgrade my MS IE7 to IE8 via MS Update and it failed...
TV-Server Version: 3 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
Replies
Views
Hi edgedemon, Sorry to hear you're having issues. After having so many problem with 1.01 I rolled back to version 1.0. Things have been much better since. My next update will not be on the edge but will be several weeks after actual release. The WAF is a big issue when things turn bad... regards Matt
Hi edgedemon, Sorry to hear you're having issues. After having so many problem with 1.01 I rolled back to version 1.0. Things...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Thanks - I discovered the same thing when I looked at VideoReDo more closely! I used to use VRD a lot with my previous DigiTV tuners which tended to write files with errors or inconsistencies. Not sure that it was the tuners' fault but VRD fixed it anyway - with the bonus that it is a very easy tool for trimming start and finish...
Thanks - I discovered the same thing when I looked at VideoReDo more closely! I used to use VRD a lot with my previous DigiTV...
TV-Server Version 1.0.1.0: MediaPortal Version 1.0.1.0: Windows Version XP SP3: Hello, after updating to Version...
Replies
Views
Now if installing MP 1.0.2 under XP SP3, .NET 3.5 FRAMEWORK SP1 is now required, despite the wiki stating that only .net 2.0 is required for XP GeneralRequirements - MediaPortal Manual Documentation Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 Note: .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 is...
Now if installing MP 1.0.2 under XP SP3, .NET 3.5 FRAMEWORK SP1 is now required, despite the wiki stating that only .net 2.0 is...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP32 w SP3 CPU Type: Opteron 165 HDD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo HDD: 3 harddisks Memory: 3 GB DDR2 Motherboard: Medion Video Card: NVidia 9500GS Video Card Driver: 182.08 Sound Card: onboard realtek HD Sound Card AC3: hdmi Sound Card Driver: 5.10 1. TV...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP Have found a navigation bug in the TV section. Start tv -> play a recording from recorded tv-> go back to the main menu of the tv section -> go to fullscreen with the playback-> now try to go back from fullscreen...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP Have found a...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP Have found a...
Replies
Views
is this only with my computer ?
is this only with my computer ?
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3, monochrome 2.7 Windows Version: xp3 CPU Type: HDD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: XFace 1.8 Windows Version: Xp Sp3 CPU Type: 9500e + AMD Power Monitor @ 4x1Ghz HDD: WD Scorpio 1600BEVS Memory: 2GB DDR2-800 OCZ Titanium Motherboard: Jetway JNC62K Video Card: integrated GF8200(MCP78S) Video Card Driver: Nvidia GeForce 185.50 Sound Card: integrated...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: XFace 1.8 Windows Version: Xp Sp3 CPU Type: 9500e + AMD Power...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: XFace 1.8 Windows Version: Xp Sp3 CPU Type: 9500e + AMD Power...
Replies
Views
Here are all Log-Files with content in it.
Here are all Log-Files with content in it.
Hi, i've faced some weired problems with Version 1.0.1 / none of these with the previous version (no Hardware modifications since...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom