1.0.1 and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0.1 or any later svn build here.
Just to add to this, however Whitecap's working now for me it has the downside it apparently forces the the mouse cursor to be always on top. If I change to another viz it doesn't happen anymore.
Just to add to this, however Whitecap's working now for me it has the downside it apparently forces the the mouse cursor to be...
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 (x86) CPU Type...
Replies
Views
more https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-erweiterungen-178/plugin-extensions-59806/#post421925
more https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-erweiterungen-178/plugin-extensions-59806/#post421925
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 3 Ghz...
Replies
Views
This issue is now fixed in SVN23361 :thx:
This issue is now fixed in SVN23361 :thx:
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x86 SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
One of the other things to take into account is, MP needs to be updated against the latest directx and .net, this may break things for users with older hardware, but we are stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea, we cannot stay static. We have always stated as part of the requirements for running MP, that a directx9 compliant...
One of the other things to take into account is, MP needs to be updated against the latest directx and .net, this may break things...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1: MediaPortal Version 1.0.1: MediaPortal Skin blue3: Windows Version XP Sp3: CPU Type Pentium...
Replies
Views
same problem with default decoder :( is it really only me having this problem?? ..or is the thread way of in the forum maybe :ooops: /tompa
same problem with default decoder :( is it really only me having this problem?? ..or is the thread way of in the forum maybe...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD ATHLON 64...
Replies
Views
Solution found Hi, I found the solution in another forum post: Windows Defender breaks localhost The following line was missing in my hosts file (C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts): 127.0.0.1 localhost After I added that entry and saved, the SetupTV started as expected :) And to ronilse, :thx: for your support...
Solution found Hi, I found the solution in another forum post: Windows Defender breaks localhost The following line was...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium, incl. SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
I use the MCE remote. My point was that FF and RW buttons on the remote no longer work - the time bar changes but when play is pressed again it just continues from the real-time feed. The only way to go back or forward in the timeshift buffer is to use the skip steps buttons.
I use the MCE remote. My point was that FF and RW buttons on the remote no longer work - the time bar changes but when play is...
So i got 1.0.2 installed and everything is working nicely and fast. Just one thing has showed up for me. When Fastforward and...
Replies
Views
Until this happens, is it possible to register both log4net.dll at same time?
Until this happens, is it possible to register both log4net.dll at same time?
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: PIV...
Replies
Views
Hey rtv, thanks! Your workaround works great! Does this mean I am not getting the improved graphics performance in MP 1.0.1? It's not me that needs the hi-res backdrops there. Both Moving Pictures and MP-TVSeries have an option to download fanart automatically now. They both put them in the thumbs folder. Are you saying this is...
Hey rtv, thanks! Your workaround works great! Does this mean I am not getting the improved graphics performance in MP 1.0.1...
TV-Server Version: TVEngine MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed 1.1 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit CPU...
Replies
Views
Problem solved by upgrading to the latest xmltv distribution.
Problem solved by upgrading to the latest xmltv distribution.
I use vanilla xmltv.exe to download my tvguide.xml using the se_swedb grabber. This has been working fine with the TV Server since...
Replies
Views
Hello Skyliner2, I also have the same problem like you. So it seems to be an issue of the acual MP version. Greetings Nuker5
Hello Skyliner2, I also have the same problem like you. So it seems to be an issue of the acual MP version. Greetings Nuker5
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: XP Home SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Codec could be telling that AR to MP.
Codec could be telling that AR to MP.
Aspect ratio detection is not working properly on H264 channels. In the following log there is : 1 ) start TV on M6HD / H264 (...
Replies
Views
Hi edgedemon, Sorry to hear you're having issues. After having so many problem with 1.01 I rolled back to version 1.0. Things have been much better since. My next update will not be on the edge but will be several weeks after actual release. The WAF is a big issue when things turn bad... regards Matt
Hi edgedemon, Sorry to hear you're having issues. After having so many problem with 1.01 I rolled back to version 1.0. Things...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Connection Failed! DE
Hi, Logs collected with MediaPortal Logs Collector found in start menu. Regards Roy
Hi, Logs collected with MediaPortal Logs Collector found in start menu. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Home Basic SP1 CPU Type: HP...
Replies
Views
I've got the same problem here. Furthermore, I can't even access the My-Videos plugin since it only shows the "loading-circle" and nothing happens :-(
I've got the same problem here. Furthermore, I can't even access the My-Videos plugin since it only shows the "loading-circle" and...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
InfiniyLoop opened an issue on this just 4 days before my post : 0002125: Finish the priorities feature in TV-Server for scheduled recordings - MediaPortal Bugtracker. But there isn't a target version in the roadmap for the fix :( romadd64
InfiniyLoop opened an issue on this just 4 days before my post : 0002125: Finish the priorities feature in TV-Server for scheduled...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueThree Windows Version: TVE3 : XP SP3 - Client...
Replies
Views
Preview channels doesnt work when installing "dedicated tvserver option" which only now can be solved by installing mediaportal also. guess thats normal behaviour for the more experienced mediaportal users, but it might be included in the readme after install , or removed from the tvserver config (as it doesnt work anyway when...
Preview channels doesnt work when installing "dedicated tvserver option" which only now can be solved by installing mediaportal...
Preview channels doesnt work when installing "dedicated tvserver option" which only now can be solved by installing mediaportal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Server Config DE
Then physically stop TVService under services, then restart, see if settings which would not change on the fly, but will by a restart.
Then physically stop TVService under services, then restart, see if settings which would not change on the fly, but will by a restart.
Does anyone have an issue with the save name format of the recording files. When i change the option to Series in the...
Replies
Views
Fixed by 1.0.2 :)
Fixed by 1.0.2 :)
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 standalone MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 (Client Only) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista SP1 (on...
Replies
Views
is this only with my computer ?
is this only with my computer ?
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3, monochrome 2.7 Windows Version: xp3 CPU Type: HDD...
Replies
Views
hi, tried to reproduce the error with bllue 3 and xface 1.7 skin, to upload logfiles as well, however, I seem not to be able to make the described error appear again. PC was not restartet, but MP was. Perhaps only a temporary state, but I'd tend to pronounce this as closed... thanks anyway
hi, tried to reproduce the error with bllue 3 and xface 1.7 skin, to upload logfiles as well, however, I seem not to be able to...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: X-Face Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP3 incl...
Replies
Views
It's true that MP itself doesn't need IR32, but at the moment I need to use it to start MP with the remote. Once I make this a dedicated HTPC, MP will be running all the time and I can use Watchdog to auto-restart it if it crashes so I probably won't need IR32 then, although I think if I want to use the remote with external programs I...
It's true that MP itself doesn't need IR32, but at the moment I need to use it to start MP with the remote. Once I make this a...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4...
Replies
Views
Hi! Thanks, I do not remember seeing the up down buttons on the Groups settings earlier but now that I know where to look they are suddenly there ;-) Micke
Hi! Thanks, I do not remember seeing the up down buttons on the Groups settings earlier but now that I know where to look they...
Hi! I just made a clean install with TVServer/MediaPortal 1.0.1 and noticed that the Up/Down buttons for arranging the channels...
Replies
Views
try the Analog Fix files https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-1-final-svn-builds-314/tv-server-1-0-1-no-tv-cards-detected-57793/index2.html#post403808 this seems to fix scaning issues as well. Did for me...
try the Analog Fix files...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win XP Pro SP3 x86 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Well, my week Intel GPU is my working PC here at work :) The problem is cache. Cache should be deleted/recreated when language is switched inside MP. It is working fine when language is configured from MP configuration.
Well, my week Intel GPU is my working PC here at work :) The problem is cache. Cache should be deleted/recreated when language is...
Just found this ugly bugs: Start MP 1.0.1 Go to setting, general and swap language to Czech. Now roll to first button - name...
Replies
Views
Glad to here that, another happy customer :)
Glad to here that, another happy customer :)
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 standalone MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 (Client Only) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista SP1 (on...
Replies
Views
The TVGuide group button does not seem to work when using the inbuilt TV Engine. It just displays a vertical bar with the text #TV.Guide.ChangeGroup on it vertically.
The TVGuide group button does not seem to work when using the inbuilt TV Engine. It just displays a vertical bar with the text...
The TVGuide group button does not seem to work when using the inbuilt TV Engine. It just displays a vertical bar with the text...
Replies
Views
I have the same for all channels: preview in set-up, recording (including recording watching) are working but not Live TV. Can you detail how to activation MPEG (Where)? thanks Sebastien
I have the same for all channels: preview in set-up, recording (including recording watching) are working but not Live TV. Can you...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.8 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: HDD: 1TB Samsung Spinpoint Memory: 1gb Motherboard: Video Card: ATI 3450 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Onboard Realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Floppy DTV 1. TV Card Type: DVB-C...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: HDD: 1TB...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: HDD: 1TB...
Replies
Views
I did found also the next items in the registry: CurrentVersion\run HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MainConcept (HCW)\MainConcept (HCW) Layer II Audio Decoder\MediaPortal.exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MainConcept (HCW)\MainConcept (HCW) MPEG-2 Video Decoder\MediaPortal.exe...
I did found also the next items in the registry: CurrentVersion\run HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MainConcept (HCW)\MainConcept...
Just found small MP 1.0.1 issue: If you did a full uninstall, uninstaller didn't clean registry from MP stuff Check after...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom