1.0.1 and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0.1 or any later svn build here.
Logs See Attached logs for mediaportal client for error message: 2009-04-24 11:46:26.717000 [TvClient-Radio: HeartBeat transmitter thread]: TVHome: Error in Reload - A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time
Logs See Attached logs for mediaportal client for error message: 2009-04-24 11:46:26.717000 [TvClient-Radio: HeartBeat...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Stable release MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Stable release MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000+ HDD: Samsung SATA 500 GB + Seagate SATA 1 TB Memory: 4 GB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: ATI HD2400 Video Card Driver: 9.4 Sound Card: Intregrated Realtek Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I've got the same problem here. Furthermore, I can't even access the My-Videos plugin since it only shows the "loading-circle" and nothing happens :-(
I've got the same problem here. Furthermore, I can't even access the My-Videos plugin since it only shows the "loading-circle" and...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Problem solved by upgrading to the latest xmltv distribution.
Problem solved by upgrading to the latest xmltv distribution.
I use vanilla xmltv.exe to download my tvguide.xml using the se_swedb grabber. This has been working fine with the TV Server since...
Replies
Views
Not experienced this problem since switching to the MPC audio decoder.
Not experienced this problem since switching to the MPC audio decoder.
TV-Server Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Here are all Log-Files with content in it.
Here are all Log-Files with content in it.
Hi, i've faced some weired problems with Version 1.0.1 / none of these with the previous version (no Hardware modifications since...
Replies
Views
OK. I am using 120DPI and extra-large fonts (and icons) with XP on my 42" 1080p plasma and everything works fine (well I have to copy fonts.xml from blue3 to blue3wide to get the text to be a nice size). Everything works bar the config app so I will live with that :)
OK. I am using 120DPI and extra-large fonts (and icons) with XP on my 42" 1080p plasma and everything works fine (well I have to...
See attachment. With font size set to 120DPI you can not actually get to the enable tick box on the refresh rate screen (think...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an issue with mp I have had it for a while , every now and then when I have Live TV playing and I go to the tv guide and select another channel to swtich to it freezes sometimes. but if I stop tv and then select another channel it fine. TV-Server Version: TVE3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin...
Hi I have an issue with mp I have had it for a while , every now and then when I have Live TV playing and I go to the tv guide and...
Hi I have an issue with mp I have had it for a while , every now and then when I have Live TV playing and I go to the tv guide and...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 1.0.1.0 Win TV Version:Win TV7 v7.0.27021.1 Reception Quality: Outstanding (1800m line of sight with Transmitter) Windows Version: Vista 32 (SP1 + All Current Updates) CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0GHZ E8400 HDD: Raid 0 WD Green 1TB (2) Memory: 4GB...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 1.0.1.0 Win TV Version:Win TV7 v7.0.27021.1...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 1.0.1.0 Win TV Version:Win TV7 v7.0.27021.1...
Replies
Views
One of the other things to take into account is, MP needs to be updated against the latest directx and .net, this may break things for users with older hardware, but we are stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea, we cannot stay static. We have always stated as part of the requirements for running MP, that a directx9 compliant...
One of the other things to take into account is, MP needs to be updated against the latest directx and .net, this may break things...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1: MediaPortal Version 1.0.1: MediaPortal Skin blue3: Windows Version XP Sp3: CPU Type Pentium...
Replies
Views
Hi, It's known issue & it's due to not optimized skin/solution yet, will be done but when i dunno. Regards Roy
Hi, It's known issue & it's due to not optimized skin/solution yet, will be done but when i dunno. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
0002115: MP Client memory leak on playing Analog Radio and Analog TV - MediaPortal Bugtracker now in SVN 22307.
0002115: MP Client memory leak on playing Analog Radio and Analog TV - MediaPortal Bugtracker now in SVN 22307.
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD 64 3000+ HDD: WDC 400GB + Seagate 500GB ST3500630AS Memory: 1024MB Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9 Video Card: nVidia Geforce 6200TC Video Card Driver: ForceWare...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
For some reason, MediaPortal refuses to find "Heartbreak Ridge on IMDB, but if I go to the IMDB site and type in the title, it finds the movie just fine.
For some reason, MediaPortal refuses to find "Heartbreak Ridge on IMDB, but if I go to the IMDB site and type in the title, it...
For some reason, MediaPortal refuses to find "Heartbreak Ridge on IMDB, but if I go to the IMDB site and type in the title, it...
Replies
Views
If you add a movie with the "New..." item in the "Title" combo box, clicking the "Search For Images" button results in an exception: System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form. This happens if I leave the Image Location field blank, or if I enter a URL, such as "http://www.imdb.com".
If you add a movie with the "New..." item in the "Title" combo box, clicking the "Search For Images" button results in an...
If you add a movie with the "New..." item in the "Title" combo box, clicking the "Search For Images" button results in an...
Replies
Views
Well, my week Intel GPU is my working PC here at work :) The problem is cache. Cache should be deleted/recreated when language is switched inside MP. It is working fine when language is configured from MP configuration.
Well, my week Intel GPU is my working PC here at work :) The problem is cache. Cache should be deleted/recreated when language is...
Just found this ugly bugs: Start MP 1.0.1 Go to setting, general and swap language to Czech. Now roll to first button - name...
Replies
Views
B
yes, it had not been working even previously till I reinstalled TVserver....but I presume It will come back if I reinstall it again....I ll see if it is working again at all.....on Monday
yes, it had not been working even previously till I reinstalled TVserver....but I presume It will come back if I reinstall it...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: bt3w Windows Version: sp3, the latest CPU Type: c2d...
Replies
Views
BugGenerator
B
Thank you so much for your help. My final solution and fix was: Re-install Vista without TV pack install the analog fix Run SetupTV with admin rights. now to tweak it a little / make it fiancee friendly and good by windows media center
Thank you so much for your help. My final solution and fix was: Re-install Vista without TV pack install the analog fix Run...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Vista x64 Ultimate CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Just to add to this, done some testing today and this only seems to happen when RTSP is set to no in mediaportal.xml config file. My paths are set to unc paths. *Edit If I don't specify the paths to timeshifting and recording paths, it plays without stuttering, so I just have the usertsp=no specified. How odd!
Just to add to this, done some testing today and this only seems to happen when RTSP is set to no in mediaportal.xml config file...
TV-Server Version: 1.01 MediaPortal Version: 1.01 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: core2duo HDD...
Replies
Views
Just to add to this, however Whitecap's working now for me it has the downside it apparently forces the the mouse cursor to be always on top. If I change to another viz it doesn't happen anymore.
Just to add to this, however Whitecap's working now for me it has the downside it apparently forces the the mouse cursor to be...
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 (x86) CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I think this happened with one of the SVNs as I also thought I saw this happening. It'd be very nice to get the old version put back in, particularly when you have, for example, commentary tracks (in the same language).
I think this happened with one of the SVNs as I also thought I saw this happening. It'd be very nice to get the old version put...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: Athlon 5600+ HDD: 4xSeagate 1500GB...
Replies
Views
Hi, since MP 1.0.1 I have found a bug in sound or subtitles selection for TV channels. For example if I choose in MP configuration Czech language and Czech subtitles to be prefered, default language is used even if the Czech stream is present in the selected channel. The same is for subtitles. I have found that the problem is in...
Hi, since MP 1.0.1 I have found a bug in sound or subtitles selection for TV channels. For example if I choose in MP...
Hi, since MP 1.0.1 I have found a bug in sound or subtitles selection for TV channels. For example if I choose in MP...
Replies
Views
Also have a look at this post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-1-final-svn-builds-313/mp-1-0-1-missing-selected-buttons-names-czech-language-mp-crash-58224/#post406713. I think it's the same problem.
Also have a look at this post...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
Replies
Views
hi, tried to reproduce the error with bllue 3 and xface 1.7 skin, to upload logfiles as well, however, I seem not to be able to make the described error appear again. PC was not restartet, but MP was. Perhaps only a temporary state, but I'd tend to pronounce this as closed... thanks anyway
hi, tried to reproduce the error with bllue 3 and xface 1.7 skin, to upload logfiles as well, however, I seem not to be able to...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: X-Face Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP3 incl...
Replies
Views
as promised the logfiles. done with blue 3 wide. please ignore TV related errors I'm not using tv server.
as promised the logfiles. done with blue 3 wide. please ignore TV related errors I'm not using tv server.
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: X-Face 1.7 Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP3 incl...
Replies
Views
0002110: fontEngine.dll crashes when logging folder is not accessible - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0002110: fontEngine.dll crashes when logging folder is not accessible - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Reposted from https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-final-svn-builds-303/fontengine-log-does-not-respect-custom-log-path-57456/...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: HDD: 1TB Samsung Spinpoint Memory: 1gb Motherboard: Video Card: ATI 3450 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Onboard Realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Floppy DTV 1. TV Card Type: DVB-C...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: HDD: 1TB...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: HDD: 1TB...
Replies
Views
Ah, thanks. Setting a delay seems to have fixed the problem after resuming. :oops: If the "no TV after playing media" problem pops up again, I'll try using two timeshift folders and post back with logs if that doesn't fix it.
Ah, thanks. Setting a delay seems to have fixed the problem after resuming. :oops: If the "no TV after playing media" problem...
Replies
Views
Yes, I am aware of that - But I would guess that many people will make the "Default" installation with the Mediaportal Installer. This includes the TV-server/client. My guess is that many users make the full installation although they do not use the TV Engine. (Me and maybe some others in this thread) These users will experience...
Yes, I am aware of that - But I would guess that many people will make the "Default" installation with the Mediaportal Installer...
Thanks for the release of 1.0.1 guys. Looking forward to having a play around. I have just done a fresh install of 1.0.1 with no...
Replies
Views
Hi, Update, now added to Mantis Regards Roy
Hi, Update, now added to Mantis Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom