1.0.1 and SVN Builds (5 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0.1 or any later svn build here.
Hi, Update, now added to Mantis Regards Roy
Hi, Update, now added to Mantis Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e...
Replies
Views
I did found also the next items in the registry: CurrentVersion\run HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MainConcept (HCW)\MainConcept (HCW) Layer II Audio Decoder\MediaPortal.exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MainConcept (HCW)\MainConcept (HCW) MPEG-2 Video Decoder\MediaPortal.exe...
I did found also the next items in the registry: CurrentVersion\run HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MainConcept (HCW)\MainConcept...
Just found small MP 1.0.1 issue: If you did a full uninstall, uninstaller didn't clean registry from MP stuff Check after...
Replies
Views
I did a clean install and now everything works fine...
I did a clean install and now everything works fine...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.22244 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
InfiniyLoop opened an issue on this just 4 days before my post : 0002125: Finish the priorities feature in TV-Server for scheduled recordings - MediaPortal Bugtracker. But there isn't a target version in the roadmap for the fix :( romadd64
InfiniyLoop opened an issue on this just 4 days before my post : 0002125: Finish the priorities feature in TV-Server for scheduled...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueThree Windows Version: TVE3 : XP SP3 - Client...
Replies
Views
is this only with my computer ?
is this only with my computer ?
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3, monochrome 2.7 Windows Version: xp3 CPU Type: HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, It's known issue & it's due to not optimized skin/solution yet, will be done but when i dunno. Regards Roy
Hi, It's known issue & it's due to not optimized skin/solution yet, will be done but when i dunno. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I've had the same while ffw or skipping the video, but in all previous versions as well. I installed another codec pack. That helps alot but didn't really solve the prob reliably.
I've had the same while ffw or skipping the video, but in all previous versions as well. I installed another codec pack. That...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
For reference: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/flickering-tv-guide-other-overlays-evr-enabled-34864/
For reference: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/flickering-tv-guide-other-overlays-evr-enabled-34864/
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 + Vista32 SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Not experienced this problem since switching to the MPC audio decoder.
Not experienced this problem since switching to the MPC audio decoder.
TV-Server Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Just to add to this, done some testing today and this only seems to happen when RTSP is set to no in mediaportal.xml config file. My paths are set to unc paths. *Edit If I don't specify the paths to timeshifting and recording paths, it plays without stuttering, so I just have the usertsp=no specified. How odd!
Just to add to this, done some testing today and this only seems to happen when RTSP is set to no in mediaportal.xml config file...
TV-Server Version: 1.01 MediaPortal Version: 1.01 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: core2duo HDD...
Replies
Views
May be a malware oder spyware-problem. Use Google and you will find a lot of anwers.
May be a malware oder spyware-problem. Use Google and you will find a lot of anwers.
Hi, I have tried to install the latest MP 1.0.1 on both a Vista (.Net 3.5 SP1) and a XP (.Net 2 with SP) machine, but all I got...
Replies
Views
Logs See Attached logs for mediaportal client for error message: 2009-04-24 11:46:26.717000 [TvClient-Radio: HeartBeat transmitter thread]: TVHome: Error in Reload - A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time
Logs See Attached logs for mediaportal client for error message: 2009-04-24 11:46:26.717000 [TvClient-Radio: HeartBeat...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Stable release MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Stable release MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Hello Skyliner2, I also have the same problem like you. So it seems to be an issue of the acual MP version. Greetings Nuker5
Hello Skyliner2, I also have the same problem like you. So it seems to be an issue of the acual MP version. Greetings Nuker5
TV-Server Version: MP1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: XP Home SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
This issue is now fixed in SVN23361 :thx:
This issue is now fixed in SVN23361 :thx:
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x86 SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
Problem solved by upgrading to the latest xmltv distribution.
Problem solved by upgrading to the latest xmltv distribution.
I use vanilla xmltv.exe to download my tvguide.xml using the se_swedb grabber. This has been working fine with the TV Server since...
Replies
Views
Yep, I saw the same on my machines. Regards, nachttier
Yep, I saw the same on my machines. Regards, nachttier
Hi, not really a bug, but after installing MP I'm left some installation files in my root-directory: Would be much appreciated...
Replies
Views
I think this happened with one of the SVNs as I also thought I saw this happening. It'd be very nice to get the old version put back in, particularly when you have, for example, commentary tracks (in the same language).
I think this happened with one of the SVNs as I also thought I saw this happening. It'd be very nice to get the old version put...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: Athlon 5600+ HDD: 4xSeagate 1500GB...
Replies
Views
Update: Clean install of 1.0.1 has the same problems and the TV module is unusable. Reinstalled V1.0 and all TV OK again while using timeshifting. It's a big shame as v1.0.1 seemed much more responsive, and I am now back to a version that is unsupported by the skin and plugin devleopers.
Update: Clean install of 1.0.1 has the same problems and the TV module is unusable. Reinstalled V1.0 and all TV OK again while...
A version 1 install was updated to V1.0.1 using the deploy tool. Internal TV engine. Under version 1 live TV without...
Replies
Views
try the Analog Fix files https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-1-final-svn-builds-314/tv-server-1-0-1-no-tv-cards-detected-57793/index2.html#post403808 this seems to fix scaning issues as well. Did for me...
try the Analog Fix files...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win XP Pro SP3 x86 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Come on guys... This is an out standing issue that has happened since day one.. I can not possibly be the only one... Please if any one else could note this issue.. Would be good..
Come on guys... This is an out standing issue that has happened since day one.. I can not possibly be the only one... Please if...
This is a long standing issue and I have never seen much talk about it... It is a biggie, though it does not happen too often...
Replies
Views
I've got the same problem here. Furthermore, I can't even access the My-Videos plugin since it only shows the "loading-circle" and nothing happens :-(
I've got the same problem here. Furthermore, I can't even access the My-Videos plugin since it only shows the "loading-circle" and...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
hi, tried to reproduce the error with bllue 3 and xface 1.7 skin, to upload logfiles as well, however, I seem not to be able to make the described error appear again. PC was not restartet, but MP was. Perhaps only a temporary state, but I'd tend to pronounce this as closed... thanks anyway
hi, tried to reproduce the error with bllue 3 and xface 1.7 skin, to upload logfiles as well, however, I seem not to be able to...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: X-Face Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP3 incl...
Replies
Views
For some reason, MediaPortal refuses to find "Heartbreak Ridge on IMDB, but if I go to the IMDB site and type in the title, it finds the movie just fine.
For some reason, MediaPortal refuses to find "Heartbreak Ridge on IMDB, but if I go to the IMDB site and type in the title, it...
For some reason, MediaPortal refuses to find "Heartbreak Ridge on IMDB, but if I go to the IMDB site and type in the title, it...
Replies
Views
The TVGuide group button does not seem to work when using the inbuilt TV Engine. It just displays a vertical bar with the text #TV.Guide.ChangeGroup on it vertically.
The TVGuide group button does not seem to work when using the inbuilt TV Engine. It just displays a vertical bar with the text...
The TVGuide group button does not seem to work when using the inbuilt TV Engine. It just displays a vertical bar with the text...
Replies
Views
Using TVE Inbuilt, in the TVGuide, I used to be able to highlight a channel press the enter key and go to the Guide for that channel. Now it only works with my mouse but not by pressing enter. Of course, I can still get there using the info/more key on my remote, but I think the original functionality is broken in TVE inbuilt.
Using TVE Inbuilt, in the TVGuide, I used to be able to highlight a channel press the enter key and go to the Guide for that...
Using TVE Inbuilt, in the TVGuide, I used to be able to highlight a channel press the enter key and go to the Guide for that...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have found two bugs when upgrading my MP 1.0 to MP 2.0: 1. DeployTool tells me that .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 ist needed but i use Vista and so .NET 3.5 SP SP1 ist needed. 2. When MS Internet Explorer is not the default Browser the installtion fails (cannot get connection settings...) :thx:
Hi, i have found two bugs when upgrading my MP 1.0 to MP 2.0: 1. DeployTool tells me that .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 ist needed...
Hi, i have found two bugs when upgrading my MP 1.0 to MP 2.0: 1. DeployTool tells me that .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 ist needed...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Bluewide, StreamMP Windows Version: Vista Ultimate CPU Type: Intel C2Q 6600 HDD: Seagate 750GB Memory: 4gb Motherboard: Asus P35 Video Card: Nvidia 8800GT Video Card Driver: 182.50 Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio (on board) Sound Card AC3...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Bluewide, StreamMP Windows Version: Vista...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Bluewide, StreamMP Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD 64 3000+ HDD: WDC 400GB + Seagate 500GB ST3500630AS Memory: 1024MB Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9 Video Card: nVidia Geforce 6200TC Video Card Driver: ForceWare...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 clean install MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.7 Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Episode Management DE
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel 2.6Ghz Dual Core HDD: Silent Seek 320GB SATA Memory: 2GB Patriot Motherboard: ASUS P5K-E WIFI Video Card: Gigabyte Nvidia 8600GT Passive Cooled Video Card Driver: ? Sound Card: Auzentech X-Plosion 7.1 DTS...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel 2.6Ghz...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel 2.6Ghz...
Replies
Views
Hello one Problem with recordings. A recording is already started. If I want to change the end time f. e. from 5 to 30 Minutes, MP shows that it recognized the change but the recording will stop at the old time. Greetings Markus
Hello one Problem with recordings. A recording is already started. If I want to change the end time f. e. from 5 to 30 Minutes, MP...
Hello one Problem with recordings. A recording is already started. If I want to change the end time f. e. from 5 to 30 Minutes, MP...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom