1.0.2 and SVN Builds (7 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0.2 or any later svn build here.
MP1 MP2 [solved]no director DE
hello, I think I found a bug in reading from the video database. Indeed the drive name of the director does not appear on the skin base (see photos). MediaPortal 1.1 installed with latest svn. good work jluc ps: system windows 7 edit: by cons when I select a movie from the old database, I do not have...
hello, I think I found a bug in reading from the video database. Indeed the drive name of the director does not appear on the...
hello, I think I found a bug in reading from the video database. Indeed the drive name of the director does not appear on the...
Replies
Views
i also reported this long time ago but got no reply from the developers.. hope it's fixed :)
i also reported this long time ago but got no reply from the developers.. hope it's fixed :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta SVN 24975 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass, XFactor, Maya, Black & White Windows Version: XP MCE...
Replies
Views
manually reset stream ip to ipv4 Hello, can you please describe where to reset the stream ip? Thx.
manually reset stream ip to ipv4 Hello, can you please describe where to reset the stream ip? Thx.
TV-Server Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: 3000+ A64...
Replies
Views
Hi arion, it would be perfect if you fix also the problem with the greek characters in teletext also in the dvb-t subtitles.i know that you already have make patch but now with last version of mp it doesnt work,please ask from the other devs to include your patch in the svn.we are some greek guys also here that we use mp :-)
Hi arion, it would be perfect if you fix also the problem with the greek characters in teletext also in the dvb-t subtitles.i know...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this bug. Not the biggest issue, since it only occurs when viewing a single channel and browsing down. Clicking next date works fine. Hardly worth fixing imo.
I can confirm this bug. Not the biggest issue, since it only occurs when viewing a single channel and browsing down. Clicking next...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta always latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Phenom...
Replies
Views
My Bad... It appears that the HDHomeRun can scan successfully in Windows 7 with MediaPortal 1.1. The tuner light that indicates it's scanning doesn't always light up when scanning QAM frequencies. I decided to scan again and walked away from the PC (scanning is usually a 10 to 15 minute process). When I returned it showed it had...
My Bad... It appears that the HDHomeRun can scan successfully in Windows 7 with MediaPortal 1.1. The tuner light that indicates...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 and 1.1.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Q6600 HDD: 3 TB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 16582 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 CPU Type: AMD X2 3800+ 2.1GHZ HDD: Western Digital 500GB SATAII Memory: 1GB DDR2-800 Motherboard: M2NPV-VM Video Card: Geforce 6150 IGP Video Card Driver: 169.21 Sound Card: ADI AD1986A Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: 16582 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 CPU...
MediaPortal Version: 16582 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 CPU...
Replies
Views
When choosing VMR as a renderer under Vista x64 the line wrap gots broken when returning from the internal player. Just play a movie, stop it and the problem is there and stays there in every window until basic home is reloaded. The logs itself show no errors. I initially thought it was skin related but it also occurs with...
When choosing VMR as a renderer under Vista x64 the line wrap gots broken when returning from the internal player. Just play a...
When choosing VMR as a renderer under Vista x64 the line wrap gots broken when returning from the internal player. Just play a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I am using vlc as an external player which is great. (see post)TV-Server Version: the gist of it is when i hit stop on my remote it quits vlc. The Bug that I am having is periodically when I quit vlc everything freezes. It looks like a black (when I use monochrome )screen with vlc's player control stuck somewhere in...
Hi guys I am using vlc as an external player which is great. (see post)TV-Server Version: the gist of it is when i hit stop...
Hi guys I am using vlc as an external player which is great. (see post)TV-Server Version: the gist of it is when i hit stop...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 visualization DE
Maybe WMP use a folder to get the covers (or the handling of getting covers) and MP don't use covers.
Maybe WMP use a folder to get the covers (or the handling of getting covers) and MP don't use covers.
hello, I found a bug in visualization of the music of MediaPortal. I got tested with MediaPortal 1.10 Beta 1 and with the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 virtual drive DE
Are you using MovingPictures? If so, there is a known bug in the 0.8 version which causes the behaviour you describe. Switch to the beta 1.01 to get rid of it.
Are you using MovingPictures? If so, there is a known bug in the 0.8 version which causes the behaviour you describe. Switch to the...
in the current beta version, the virtual drive (deamon tools) works only the first time if you want to mount a other disc it doesnt...
Replies
Views
Following your link I could manage to define a new key on my remote control. Nevertheless I think this function is so basic that an option should be available in the video menu to return to the full screen mode. Would be great to add this.
Following your link I could manage to define a new key on my remote control. Nevertheless I think this function is so basic that...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0.4 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: Hitache 500GB...
Replies
Views
i will forward this to harley who created the skin. :)
i will forward this to harley who created the skin. :)
Create a music playlist, start the music playing Load the Now Playing Window - you will notice there is no black box in the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 video menu DE
Hi PD, my problem was caused by the drivefreespace plugin; I have added this to the myvideo file and it was just above the sidemenu so when moving the focus to the left, the field where the 'progress bar' should be (haven't got any since I don't know which files to use for this) displayed seems to steel the focus. Thanks for testing...
Hi PD, my problem was caused by the drivefreespace plugin; I have added this to the myvideo file and it was just above the sidemenu...
Hi guys, I installed 1.0.2 this weekend and discovered a minor problem. I cannot find anything regarding this so I wonder whether...
Replies
Views
Another job well done It worked :-) Thank you very much. Gunnar
Another job well done It worked :-) Thank you very much. Gunnar
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0. alpha and newer svn MediaPortal Skin: amped 3.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 RC CPU Type: Athlon64 HDD...
Replies
Views
EDIT: Hmm I think I'll go drastic and reinstall.. use win7 instead of xp.. have both from msdnaa anyway
EDIT: Hmm I think I'll go drastic and reinstall.. use win7 instead of xp.. have both from msdnaa anyway
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.24669 (SVN) MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e (2.8Ghz) HDD: Wdd...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VFD OK greyed DE
-enable and configure the minidisplay plugin -set the type to Soundgraph iMon -test display (display just went blank in my case) -press advanced -press OK see that now the OK button is greyed so ther is no way to save your settings, only cancel is avalable this problem has existed as long as I can remember MediaPortal...
-enable and configure the minidisplay plugin -set the type to Soundgraph iMon -test display (display just went blank in my case)...
-enable and configure the minidisplay plugin -set the type to Soundgraph iMon -test display (display just went blank in my case)...
Replies
Views
Submitted a fix for the issue here --> The patch is approved and added into the SVN
Submitted a fix for the issue here --> The patch is approved and added into the SVN
Here is the history of both communication between me and gemx, and the log of the error from version 1.0.1 which still exists in...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the re-installed plugin doesn't work. TV server still isn't visible in the Client Main window. But it is available in the Client config. Starting and storing the config leads to an error message
Unfortunately the re-installed plugin doesn't work. TV server still isn't visible in the Client Main window. But it is available in...
Hi, to checkout several things I uninstalled the TV server and reinstalled it afterwards. After that, TV was not available in...
Replies
Views
I'm sure it won't make it to Mantis when you don't supply log-files. Or even just some system specs with OS and the like.
I'm sure it won't make it to Mantis when you don't supply log-files. Or even just some system specs with OS and the like.
Because this issue still exists in the SVN version and I wasn't able to find a report in both this forum and the bug tracker I just...
Replies
Views
Had some problems tonight with my Nova-T (dual tuner) setup. It's probably related to the two recordings I had scheduled, as it occured after the second one started. The first recording started at 19:58 on Ch.5 and I manually stopped it at 20:59, although it appears to have then restarted automatically and recorded for another...
Had some problems tonight with my Nova-T (dual tuner) setup. It's probably related to the two recordings I had scheduled, as it...
Had some problems tonight with my Nova-T (dual tuner) setup. It's probably related to the two recordings I had scheduled, as it...
Replies
Views
I had a lack of TV after resuming from standby, probably due to my "Delay for TV card detection" being too low, so I stopped the service from TV Server config and tried to restart it, but it was unable to do so (I closed the app after about 5minutes as it was hanging). Then I started the service from services.msc and it started...
I had a lack of TV after resuming from standby, probably due to my "Delay for TV card detection" being too low, so I stopped the...
I had a lack of TV after resuming from standby, probably due to my "Delay for TV card detection" being too low, so I stopped the...
Replies
Views
Sorry, but I'm running Mediaportal 1.1 (newest release) and having problem with "unable to start/ create graph. I have spent hours and hours on the forums looking for the solution. Could someone please just tell me how I start media portal in debug mode and set the graph to reset? Only thing I've found in my mediaportal folder is...
Sorry, but I'm running Mediaportal 1.1 (newest release) and having problem with "unable to start/ create graph. I have spent hours...
MediaPortal Version: mediaportal-svn-01-08-2010--02-15-Rev24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 32...
Replies
Views
AW: Unable to edit incomplete channels Hi If I test the same, I also get an message: No DVB-C tuning details available for this channel Its just was little : ) thx bribbon
AW: Unable to edit incomplete channels Hi If I test the same, I also get an message: No DVB-C tuning details available for this...
MediaPortal Version: Jan 08 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Default blue wide Windows Version: Windows 7 danish Steps to reproduce...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that. I ssumed after I read... that it meant the latest (1.02) version as it did not mention the beta one. EDIT: I finally gave up trying to get the latest SVN stable and functional. Regardless of the H264 filter set it would stutter / stop playback really badly and or crash with a BSOD (nothing in the logs) and when...
Thanks for that. I ssumed after I read... that it meant the latest (1.02) version as it did not mention the beta one. EDIT: I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta SVN:23908 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HD 2.8 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 RTM CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I think this might be down to a slight EPG grabbing issue. I have a card with dual DVB-S and dual DVB-T. I use the modified tswriter to get the EPG from Freesat I think the issue might arise in that some channels are on both Freeview (DVB-T) and Freesat (DVB-S) so have been combined in MP config. This is fine except you only...
I think this might be down to a slight EPG grabbing issue. I have a card with dual DVB-S and dual DVB-T. I use the modified...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
I've contacted FTR and the bug will be fixed in a next release of FTR, so this bug can be removed from mantis.
I've contacted FTR and the bug will be fixed in a next release of FTR, so this bug can be removed from mantis.
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: SteamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I replicate this with the same output in the logs. If I pause/unpause, the stream clears and all is well again. It sure lools like major DVB-T signal problems, except they are only visible watching in the MP client.
I replicate this with the same output in the logs. If I pause/unpause, the stream clears and all is well again. It sure lools like...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.24553 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 905e 2,5GHZ...
Replies
Views
Does this happen without 4TR installed? If not then please post into their forum and this thread should be closed.
Does this happen without 4TR installed? If not then please post into their forum and this thread should be closed.
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
1.0.2 was a complete nightmare and didn't work reliably for me in a few ways. I was forced on the SVNs to fix issues that should perhaps not have been present in a 'major' release. I have been running MP for years now, and every time progress is made in functionality, a huge step backwards is made in stability.I can't go back to the...
1.0.2 was a complete nightmare and didn't work reliably for me in a few ways. I was forced on the SVNs to fix issues that should...
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 RC CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom