1.0 final and SVN Builds (5 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 final or any later svn build here.
It seems 1.1.0.0 final still has the double entries in the Home Menu Setup. Instead I just edit the rank of the items in the MediaPortal.xml file. Locate the section pluginSorting . Example pasted from my MediaPortal.xml: <section name="pluginSorting"> <entry name="my Plugins">0</entry> <entry...
It seems 1.1.0.0 final still has the double entries in the Home Menu Setup. Instead I just edit the rank of the items in the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP32 CPU Type: Athlon...
Replies
Views
Any fix for this problem? I'm using MP 1.1.0.. at 24p the audio comes like 1second before the video. at 50p or 60p i get judders but audio video is in sync.
Any fix for this problem? I'm using MP 1.1.0.. at 24p the audio comes like 1second before the video. at 50p or 60p i get judders...
seems like mediaportal is giving false information to the renderer (in my case EVR) the reported framerate in the EVR properties...
Replies
Views
I come back to this old post, as I finally converted my 48 KHz pure DTS files to DTSWAV files...but no success... so BASS Player is definetly not compatible with 48KHz digital content... :( I can upload a sample if needed... Thank you so much. PD: Tested in 1.1.0 RC2. 44,1 KHz DTSWAV files are working like a charm, using...
I come back to this old post, as I finally converted my 48 KHz pure DTS files to DTSWAV files...but no success... so BASS Player is...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
AW: ID3 tag Cover Art not displayed when ID3 has a "/" in Artist Name tag. Hi maybe, thats a little bit offtopic. but i have the same issue with in my big music database. the most of my personal 'Genre' have the letter '/' build in. see: Electronic/Dance Electronic/Dub Rock/Crossover Ska/Traditional this is something I've noticed a...
AW: ID3 tag Cover Art not displayed when ID3 has a "/" in Artist Name tag. Hi maybe, thats a little bit offtopic. but i have the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 - 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
I downloade3d the setup package and ran it on another pc that has yet to have IE upgrded to 8.0 as yet. It is still version 6.0. And everything worked. So I downloaded the ing the files moved them over to the other computer. SO far everything has seemed to have worked. However, unless I am way off base, it seems there could be...
I downloade3d the setup package and ran it on another pc that has yet to have IE upgrded to 8.0 as yet. It is still version 6.0...
I went to install mediaportal 1.0 a box with no internet connection but I found it can't be done, at one point as far as I can tell...
Replies
Views
Will do. Will take a few days for me to do so though.
Will do. Will take a few days for me to do so though.
TV-Server Version: MP1 + svn 22029 MediaPortal Version: MP1 + svn22029 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP v0.6 Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
Still present in 1.1.0 BETA1 (bump) ;)
Still present in 1.1.0 BETA1 (bump) ;)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel core2 2,66 HDD...
Replies
Views
meanwhile there are several threads on this subject. I have very little time, maybe someone could help reproducing this situation clearly and make a correct bug posting with log files. Nemo, my situation is identical to yours...
meanwhile there are several threads on this subject. I have very little time, maybe someone could help reproducing this situation...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 final, dedicated server (MSI Hermes 845GL barebone, Celeron 1.7GHz, 768MB RAM, MCE2005) MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Anyone still having problems with animations lowing down should try latest svn (there has been some work done to address the issue).
Anyone still having problems with animations lowing down should try latest svn (there has been some work done to address the issue).
I have MP running 24/7 for extended periods of time. The animation speed is set to 50fps, my TV is set to 50Hz. When I first boot...
Replies
Views
HI Markus was your problem solved? i am getting a similar error with MP or at least i get the message re rendering device not working. I am using MP and TV server config in conjunciton with 4tr to record from DVB-S card. I am not sure what changed but up until a couple of weeks ago everyhitng worked fine, i have also...
HI Markus was your problem solved? i am getting a similar error with MP or at least i get the message re rendering device not...
My last upgrade from MP 1.0 RC2 to MP 1.0 was not a good decision: With the new version there are many problems: 1.) After a...
Replies
Views
edit diseq can some one tell me wher to find the file to edit if i like to play with the diseq commands?
edit diseq can some one tell me wher to find the file to edit if i like to play with the diseq commands?
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
A bit off-topic, but I have exactly the same problem with Power Scheduler as PD - it doesn't see key presses or mouse activity in Vista (so the idle timeout isn't reset), so as soon as all the override/hold processes are closed it will put the PC to sleep almost immediately - which is a pain for reboots since it can initiate sleep...
A bit off-topic, but I have exactly the same problem with Power Scheduler as PD - it doesn't see key presses or mouse activity in...
Hi ! Running vista 64 sp1 + mp 1.0. Often after using MP for a while the volume up down functionality does not work. When...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug in Channelscan? DE
Did you try a rescanning your channels? As usually that issue is caused by broadcaster changing the paramaters in the stream itself. (Unfortunately TVE3 is not able to update the channels on the fly).
Did you try a rescanning your channels? As usually that issue is caused by broadcaster changing the paramaters in the stream...
Hello! With some channels i get always "unable to create / start graph". In TsWriter.log i get for 3sat: 29-12-2008 18:31:14.512...
Replies
Views
In order to connect to a remote graph in Vista you need to register proppage.dll. Which version of MP are you on? This is definitely no longer an issue since MP 1.0.0. I'm looking at the source code of MP 1.0.2 right now and it is fine. There is definitely something else wrong with your system. Did you use GraphEdit to connect...
In order to connect to a remote graph in Vista you need to register proppage.dll. Which version of MP are you on? This is...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN 21688 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Is there any update you can give about when there might be a version of TSReader that will work with DIVX or the older versions of Cyberlink codecs in MP1.0.2?
Is there any update you can give about when there might be a version of TSReader that will work with DIVX or the older versions of...
I have just installed MO 1.0 over RC3. RC3 worked fine for me but I am having a problem with 1.0. I had exctly the same proglem...
Replies
Views
Hi, Please try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/yac-externalplugin-60908/#post428551
Hi, Please try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/yac-externalplugin-60908/#post428551
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: P4...
Replies
Views
hi again At last I can watch Discovery HD and History HD through MP. All I had to do was to autoload VSFilter in Haali Media Splitter. I changed the settings from NO to YES and voila I had pictures. Kickin :D
hi again At last I can watch Discovery HD and History HD through MP. All I had to do was to autoload VSFilter in Haali Media...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: wide Windows Version: windows xp sp 2 CPU Type: AMD Turion 64...
Replies
Views
OK... so it's been an issue in the TV-Server code all along in MP 1.0.0.0 and subs (1.0.1.0 & 1.0.2.0), right? Thanks for clearing this up... So it was the [optional] implementation of wildcards that was 'fixed' but not the EpisodeName as advertised in the user's Manual under Thumbnails, or in the MP-Configuration application...
OK... so it's been an issue in the TV-Server code all along in MP 1.0.0.0 and subs (1.0.1.0 & 1.0.2.0), right? Thanks for...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.4 Windows Version: WinXP-Home/SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
I noticed closed captions information is stripped from my recorded files and I think wrong NTSC settings could be the reason. What NTSC settings should be there for North American cable?
I noticed closed captions information is stripped from my recorded files and I think wrong NTSC settings could be the reason. What...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final w/ SVN 22162 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final w/ SVN 22162 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
I've added the frequencies to SVN. If anyone has more of them please include them in an according thread in this subforum : EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails - MediaPortal Forum
I've added the frequencies to SVN. If anyone has more of them please include them in an according thread in this subforum ...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Windows XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Yip, I reported same on internal team forums.
Yip, I reported same on internal team forums.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.8 Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
1.0.2 solved the rest of the problems... ...so now it works like a charm! :-)
1.0.2 solved the rest of the problems... ...so now it works like a charm! :-)
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Home Basic (32b)...
Replies
Views
Problem Fixed ! MP/TV-server 1.0.1 appears to have fixed the problem - TV-server now deletes old/dead timeshift files as it runs, so they don't keep multiplying. Thanks to all the devs for fixing this problem. Tony
Problem Fixed ! MP/TV-server 1.0.1 appears to have fixed the problem - TV-server now deletes old/dead timeshift files as it runs...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Vista Home...
Replies
Views
looks like it works in 1.0.1.0, FM still doesn't but that's a different matter.
looks like it works in 1.0.1.0, FM still doesn't but that's a different matter.
I added a radio streem (mediaplayser plays it fine) and it will not play. using bass the errors are the same as I have noted for...
Replies
Views
d0nd: Here is a fixed MediaPortal.exe for version 1.0.1 if you are interested.
d0nd: Here is a fixed MediaPortal.exe for version 1.0.1 if you are interested.
I had the problem that sometimes ofter resuming from standby parts of the screen were black and the other part showed the desktop...
Replies
Views
Yes it is.
Yes it is.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP proff SP3...
Replies
Views
So does this render daMaster's Most Excellent Guide wanting for revision? I am pretty sure I have entered codec hell__:eek:
So does this render daMaster's Most Excellent Guide wanting for revision? I am pretty sure I have entered codec hell__:eek:
Let me start with a disclaimer that I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the MediaPortal help section on the forum as this...
Replies
Views
Still in 1.0.1 Hi all, I was happy to notice that v1.0.1 was released last week , because i've been following bug 0001957: TV Client doesn't reconnect if TV Server stops & restarts - MediaPortal Bugtracker for a while now. Unfortunately I still have the same problem as before :( If I disconnect the network cable,I recieve...
Still in 1.0.1 Hi all, I was happy to notice that v1.0.1 was released last week , because i've been following bug 0001957: TV...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Premium CPU...
Replies
Views
any word from the mp devs? :/
any word from the mp devs? :/
TV-Server Version: 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3...
Replies
Views
Maybe the same or not, 1xdecoding for one tuner; when i play radio; and a recording is being started; it takes the same tuner. (not my 2nd tuner) Timeshifting:Radio 538 radio 19,2 12574 H 22000 5/6 FTA Scheduled recording: Veronica/Jetix tv 19,2 12574 H 22000 5/6 MG/IR When i do the same but without radio, there is no problem...
Maybe the same or not, 1xdecoding for one tuner; when i play radio; and a recording is being started; it takes the same tuner...
My wife is using radio channels during the day almost every day, and i noticed shows not being recorded, because of no free cards...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom