1.0 final and SVN Builds (5 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 final or any later svn build here.
OK, sorry to beat a dead horse, but..... My experience with previous SVN (23Jan) was that when I installed, the installer never downloaded anything for directx, and showed that no action was necessary (for directX). I believe that this is the same behavior that PD noticed (but not sure). So, it seems that now, with 10Feb SVN...
OK, sorry to beat a dead horse, but..... My experience with previous SVN (23Jan) was that when I installed, the installer never...
Hi, Ive looked around the forums, and it seems that I am the only one having troubles at step 1? :-) I will be going back to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Most of the files you can play in wmp you can fix by selecting ffdshow as audio codecs(you may have to in ffdshow audio config -> codecs -> MP1, MP2 to mp3lib, save & test) in MP, thats how we have seen this before..... Regards Roy
Hi, Most of the files you can play in wmp you can fix by selecting ffdshow as audio codecs(you may have to in ffdshow audio...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Home...
Replies
Views
H
I was seeing it coming from post #1....
I was seeing it coming from post #1....
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1 MediaPortal Skin: BT3W Windows Version: the latest CPU Type: Intell core 2 duo 2,66...
Replies
Views
I come back to this old post, as I finally converted my 48 KHz pure DTS files to DTSWAV files...but no success... so BASS Player is definetly not compatible with 48KHz digital content... :( I can upload a sample if needed... Thank you so much. PD: Tested in 1.1.0 RC2. 44,1 KHz DTSWAV files are working like a charm, using...
I come back to this old post, as I finally converted my 48 KHz pure DTS files to DTSWAV files...but no success... so BASS Player is...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to resolve this bug ??? It's annoying that I can't go to the right menu see my original post under skins/mediastream https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediastream-305/bugreports-here-please-52732/index8.html#post374999
Is it possible to resolve this bug ??? It's annoying that I can't go to the right menu see my original post under...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: MediaStream Hi. Well, the title says it all :) OK, for...
Replies
Views
Media types in TsReader are completely screwed up :) Especially for H264 video... (also some other things related to H264 is done completely wrong). We'll try to fix those issues at some point...
Media types in TsReader are completely screwed up :) Especially for H264 video... (also some other things related to H264 is done...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP CPU Type: Athlon 64 3200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Fixed in 22162 SVN installer :thx:
Fixed in 22162 SVN installer :thx:
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Animation slowing down in time (2 Viewers) DE
Anyone still having problems with animations lowing down should try latest svn (there has been some work done to address the issue).
Anyone still having problems with animations lowing down should try latest svn (there has been some work done to address the issue).
I have MP running 24/7 for extended periods of time. The animation speed is set to 50fps, my TV is set to 50Hz. When I first boot...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: TV3 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP, SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core Duo, 2.4GHz HDD: Samsung HD403LJ, 400G Memory: 2x 1024MB DDR2-675, Corsair TwinX Motherboard: Asus P5L-1394 Video Card: 9500GT, passiv Video Card Driver: 185.20 Sound Card: Onboard Realtek...
TV-Server Version: TV3 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP, SP3 CPU...
TV-Server Version: TV3 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP, SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Any fix for this problem? I'm using MP 1.1.0.. at 24p the audio comes like 1second before the video. at 50p or 60p i get judders but audio video is in sync.
Any fix for this problem? I'm using MP 1.1.0.. at 24p the audio comes like 1second before the video. at 50p or 60p i get judders...
seems like mediaportal is giving false information to the renderer (in my case EVR) the reported framerate in the EVR properties...
Replies
Views
Thanks, its good to know that its not something I've done to my setup. Cheers. Kev.
Thanks, its good to know that its not something I've done to my setup. Cheers. Kev.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 - Latest SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0 - Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: X Face Windows Version: VISTA 32...
Replies
Views
d0nd: Here is a fixed MediaPortal.exe for version 1.0.1 if you are interested.
d0nd: Here is a fixed MediaPortal.exe for version 1.0.1 if you are interested.
I had the problem that sometimes ofter resuming from standby parts of the screen were black and the other part showed the desktop...
Replies
Views
1.0.2 solved the rest of the problems... ...so now it works like a charm! :-)
1.0.2 solved the rest of the problems... ...so now it works like a charm! :-)
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Home Basic (32b)...
Replies
Views
Hi, now, everything is working fine... The thread can be closed.
Hi, now, everything is working fine... The thread can be closed.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Chrismas Theme (from team-mediaportal.com) Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yup confirmed & added to Mantis Thx for testing & reporting Regards Roy
Hi, Yup confirmed & added to Mantis Thx for testing & reporting Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: v1.0 MediaPortal Version: v1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.4 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have the same problem at the same configuration. Regards, Daniel
Hi, I have the same problem at the same configuration. Regards, Daniel
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 1.0 + minidisplay.dll ver. 1.0.0.21222 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 1.0 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000+ HDD: Samsung SATA 500 GB + Seagate SATA 1 TB Memory: 4 GB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: Integrated 780G (ATI HD3200) Video Card Driver: 8.552 Sound Card: Intregrated...
TV-Server Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2...
TV-Server Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Confirmation from US or CDN user with analogue OTA capable setup?
Confirmation from US or CDN user with analogue OTA capable setup?
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
Replies
Views
Since there is no ATSC file in the tuningdetails folder, I assume that MP is using the ATSC tuning space from the Windows registry. Even though this is a fresh OS install, I thought I'd better confirm that the registry entry is correct. The registry correctly lists max physical channel as 69, but MP stops scanning at 68. Scan...
Since there is no ATSC file in the tuningdetails folder, I assume that MP is using the ATSC tuning space from the Windows registry...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final w/ SVN 22162 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final w/ SVN 22162 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G Memory: 2G Motherboard: Gigabyte EP45-UD3R Video Card: Radeon 3450 Video Card Driver: 8.12 Sound Card: Integrated Sound Card AC3: Optical Sound...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final w/ SVN 22162 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final w/ SVN 22162 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final w/ SVN 22162 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final w/ SVN 22162 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Depends whether the logs would include information about zoom mode changes. Most things are logged, so they would probably help the developers see what is going on with your system and combination of codecs. Best wishes, Mark
Depends whether the logs would include information about zoom mode changes. Most things are logged, so they would probably help the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: Vista 32 CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
All The video plugins (YouTube FM, OnlineVideos, wwiTV, ...) don´t sound by the soundblaster choiced in Mediaportal configuration but always they sound by the default windows soundblaster. With the sound plugins (Last.Fm, Shoutcast, ...) that don´t happen and they sound by the soundblaster that you choiced it in Mediaportal...
All The video plugins (YouTube FM, OnlineVideos, wwiTV, ...) don´t sound by the soundblaster choiced in Mediaportal configuration...
All The video plugins (YouTube FM, OnlineVideos, wwiTV, ...) don´t sound by the soundblaster choiced in Mediaportal configuration...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug in Channelscan? DE
Did you try a rescanning your channels? As usually that issue is caused by broadcaster changing the paramaters in the stream itself. (Unfortunately TVE3 is not able to update the channels on the fly).
Did you try a rescanning your channels? As usually that issue is caused by broadcaster changing the paramaters in the stream...
Hello! With some channels i get always "unable to create / start graph". In TsWriter.log i get for 3sat: 29-12-2008 18:31:14.512...
Replies
Views
So the problem is related to taglib-sharp.dll. Seems they fixed the error. I will update MP with the new dll. In the meantime, you can use the dll i've sent you. It should work without any problems.
So the problem is related to taglib-sharp.dll. Seems they fixed the error. I will update MP with the new dll. In the meantime...
Hi Devs! I think, this is a small Bug in the Progress-Bar of the "MyMusicplayingnow -Screen"! Logs are attached...
Replies
Views
No, I'd like to stick with the official releases for now. I'm just reporting on the official releases, not SVN's. Exactly! The first (oldest) file created in the subfolder is the date used as folderdate :( So it doesn't update folder dates (if you leave the oldest file in there), once it is created. What it actually should show is...
No, I'd like to stick with the official releases for now. I'm just reporting on the official releases, not SVN's. Exactly! The...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TVserver 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
This "issue" is handled and therefore shouldn't lead to a crash. Please always post full logs. The mediaportal.log itself will most likely indicate what is wrong with your system.
This "issue" is handled and therefore shouldn't lead to a crash. Please always post full logs. The mediaportal.log itself will most...
It seems like the text reversing (for LTR languages such as Hebrew) has some kind of bug. I've noticed for a while that some...
Replies
Views
I've selected the option "allow server to stop LiveTV to record when no free card is available" but it doesn't stop live tv / timeshifted TV in the following scenario: 1. I've two DVB-C Cards 2. TV-Server is recording one show 3. i start livetv / timeshifting tv on external client 4. another show should be recorded. The...
I've selected the option "allow server to stop LiveTV to record when no free card is available" but it doesn't stop live tv /...
I've selected the option "allow server to stop LiveTV to record when no free card is available" but it doesn't stop live tv /...
Replies
Views
+1
+1
TV-Server Version: 1.0 (Single Seat) MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP + SP3 + Fixes CPU...
Replies
Views
I have created a raw TS dump. I would like to upload it as described here : Debugging/TS-dumps - MediaPortal Manual Documentation , but I can't connect to the server (connection rejected)....
I have created a raw TS dump. I would like to upload it as described here : Debugging/TS-dumps - MediaPortal Manual Documentation ...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: DarkBlue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I noticed closed captions information is stripped from my recorded files and I think wrong NTSC settings could be the reason. What NTSC settings should be there for North American cable?
I noticed closed captions information is stripped from my recorded files and I think wrong NTSC settings could be the reason. What...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom