1.0 final and SVN Builds (13 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 final or any later svn build here.
Hi Thanks for you contribution. Chemilli already fixed it in on 2009-04-03.
Hi Thanks for you contribution. Chemilli already fixed it in on 2009-04-03.
Using the latest SVN revision 22162, I came up with a problem. I have uninstalled the TV Server, but it left a log on...
Replies
Views
When using SVN 22162, Mediaportal freezes quite often when the miniEPG is selected during Live TV. Occurs most often when switching channels using miniEPG Screen will freeze and but sound will continue to be heard. Issue was not present when using SVN 21864 TV-Server Version: 1 SVN 22162 MediaPortal Version: 1 SNV 22162...
When using SVN 22162, Mediaportal freezes quite often when the miniEPG is selected during Live TV. Occurs most often when...
When using SVN 22162, Mediaportal freezes quite often when the miniEPG is selected during Live TV. Occurs most often when...
Replies
Views
While playing with my remote control I came by a bug on the remote configuration. I'm using the latest SVN version, revision 22162. In order to reproduce it do: 1) Open MediaPortal Configuration 2) Remote 3) X10 4) Select other as the remote 5) Learn 6) Start Learning 7) If you notice it well enough, the configs on the list are...
While playing with my remote control I came by a bug on the remote configuration. I'm using the latest SVN version, revision...
While playing with my remote control I came by a bug on the remote configuration. I'm using the latest SVN version, revision...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 4850e HDD: Samsung 400gb Memory: 4 GB Motherboard: ASUS M3A-H/HDMI Video Card: Radeon HD 3200 (onboard) Video Card Driver: Catalyst 9.1 Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista x64 CPU Type: AMD...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista x64 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Just had an opportunity to use this for the first time, after doing a clean install to try the latest SVN. Very nice job. It works great, & I didn't have to rename all my channels after scan this time :-). My only suggestion would be to change the labelling of the button, or add a footnote in the window with instructions for...
Just had an opportunity to use this for the first time, after doing a clean install to try the latest SVN. Very nice job. It...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final w/ SVN 22162 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final w/ SVN 22162 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G Memory: 2G Motherboard: Gigabyte EP45-UD3R Video Card: Radeon 3450 Video Card Driver: 8.12 Sound Card: Integrated Sound Card AC3: Optical Sound...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final w/ SVN 22162 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final w/ SVN 22162 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final w/ SVN 22162 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final w/ SVN 22162 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Fixed in 22162 SVN installer :thx:
Fixed in 22162 SVN installer :thx:
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
Replies
Views
We know about this, elliotmc is testing the fix, as he's the only one who can replicate, but so far, so good, hopefully by Monday he can confirm now working and added to MP. Regards
We know about this, elliotmc is testing the fix, as he's the only one who can replicate, but so far, so good, hopefully by Monday...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Revision:22029 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Revision:22029 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel E6600 Core 2 Duo HDD: 500GB Western Digital Memory: 2GB Corsair 5400C4 Motherboard: Intel DG965OT Video Card: Asus 8600GT Silent Video Card Driver: Latest Nvidia Reference Drivers Sound Card: Intel...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Start up Problems DE
When I open media portal everything seems fine until about the time it shows " loading windows plug ins" and then I get this error report. the error report stays on the screen but yet still it seems like the media portal is up and running I even listened to the audio of an Mpg video I had on my Pc but never see the video. All while...
When I open media portal everything seems fine until about the time it shows " loading windows plug ins" and then I get this...
When I open media portal everything seems fine until about the time it shows " loading windows plug ins" and then I get this...
Replies
Views
any ideas guys?
any ideas guys?
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: xp pro (service pack 3) CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I've upgraded to Vista and saw this same issue happening yesterday.
I've upgraded to Vista and saw this same issue happening yesterday.
TV-Server Version: MP1 MediaPortal Version: MP1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
You don't need to rename/copy it. As long as the filter is regsitered anywhere on your system, the TV server will find it. If you had of just regsvr32 the mux file in the client directory on the server, the server would have used it fine. I assume that anyone who has a complete install of some Cyberlink software (power DVD), has...
You don't need to rename/copy it. As long as the filter is regsitered anywhere on your system, the TV server will find it. If you...
TV-Server Version: SVN-Snapshot:-03-07-2009 01-58h - Revision:21864.rar MediaPortal Version: SVN-Snapshot:-03-07-2009 01-58h -...
Replies
Views
Just enable autoload vsfilter in haali media splitter. This is not a bug by Media Portal.
Just enable autoload vsfilter in haali media splitter. This is not a bug by Media Portal.
It looks like this bug has been kicking around for well over a year, but has no entries in the Bugtracker. It would be nice to get...
Replies
Views
Native skin is Blue Wide (16:10). Single monitor/display. Issue: The "Resize Window to Skin" option results in the MP window oversized and partially off-screen. MP window then has to be manually moved and resized on screen by user. Switching this option off (default setting) results in MP starting up as a normalised window but...
Native skin is Blue Wide (16:10). Single monitor/display. Issue: The "Resize Window to Skin" option results in the MP window...
Native skin is Blue Wide (16:10). Single monitor/display. Issue: The "Resize Window to Skin" option results in the MP window...
Replies
Views
nope...sorry... i am not realy a pro here... hahaha wish i was but i found my problem and just try to share with the rest..
nope...sorry... i am not realy a pro here... hahaha wish i was but i found my problem and just try to share with the rest..
TV-Server Version: MP1 MediaPortal Version: MP1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Laguages switch DE
Nobody knows how to switch audio streams??? In media player classic it works.
Nobody knows how to switch audio streams??? In media player classic it works.
In clear install version 1.0 disappears switch between languages (audio streams) for movies (not DVD) in on-screen-menu (F9) and by...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3, Vista SP1 Turkish CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo E6850 HDD: WD320AKS Memory: 2GB PC3200 Motherboard: Gigabyte P35 Video Card: Radeon HD3870 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 9.3 Sound Card: Realtek HD Sound Card AC3: Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3, Vista SP1 Turkish CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3, Vista SP1 Turkish CPU...
Replies
Views
That works correctly for me also, using creative audigy4. But I have had things go foobar on the driver when the above happens, but it did it for all files video\audio, reinstalling the driver resolved, whether it could just affect one application, possibly, may be how it outputs the sound to the driver, or be a certain frequency.
That works correctly for me also, using creative audigy4. But I have had things go foobar on the driver when the above happens...
TV-Server Version: 1.0Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Premium CPU Type: Quad...
Replies
Views
basicly there is no way to make the imon VFD work at the same time as the remote. it used to work and now it doesn't. this thread has a big discusion but the best results achieved only get it to half work...
basicly there is no way to make the imon VFD work at the same time as the remote. it used to work and now it doesn't. this thread...
basicly there is no way to make the imon VFD work at the same time as the remote. it used to work and now it doesn't. this thread...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000+ HDD: Samsung SATA 500 GB + Seagate SATA 1 TB Memory: 4 GB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: Integrated 780G (ATI HD3200) Video Card Driver: 8.552 Sound Card: Intregrated...
TV-Server Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2...
TV-Server Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Right now think that the way to do this is to add a read thread to TsBuffer. That thread would then make sure the buffers in TsBUffer are filled up in advance of them being needed. That solution should work regardless of whether it's a timeshift(using MultiFileReader) or a recording(using FileReader). Currently the buffer count in...
Right now think that the way to do this is to add a read thread to TsBuffer. That thread would then make sure the buffers in...
Hi, please read my analyze Stutter in MediPortal streaming server and comment. Best regards Magnus TV-Server Version: TV...
Replies
Views
:( ...tnx anyway. I hope you will find out that it's not needed so the restore can be a few seconds faster as in XP.
:( ...tnx anyway. I hope you will find out that it's not needed so the restore can be a few seconds faster as in XP.
Restore from minimized broken in Vista. Reproduce like this: Minimize to tray on exit must be activated. Minimize MP and...
Replies
Views
I meanwhile got ProjectX to work to pre-process the .TS file to fix the A/V offset before using Avidemux. I also changed to the ffdshow codecs in MP, now MP has no problem with the .TS files generated by Avidemux. But I will try your suggestion, that would be easier. ProjectX shows the A/V offset while going through the file. It...
I meanwhile got ProjectX to work to pre-process the .TS file to fix the A/V offset before using Avidemux. I also changed to the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Home...
Replies
Views
well i've only started getting this problem recently, and i have been using 1 final for few months now, but i can confirm disabling TV Series and or moving pictures doesnt fix this, event viewer doesnt have anything in there
well i've only started getting this problem recently, and i have been using 1 final for few months now, but i can confirm disabling...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: always newest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: TinyVista Rev2 CPU...
Replies
Views
This "issue" is handled and therefore shouldn't lead to a crash. Please always post full logs. The mediaportal.log itself will most likely indicate what is wrong with your system.
This "issue" is handled and therefore shouldn't lead to a crash. Please always post full logs. The mediaportal.log itself will most...
It seems like the text reversing (for LTR languages such as Hebrew) has some kind of bug. I've noticed for a while that some...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just downloaded and installed the new MediaPortal and discovered that when setting up my analogue Hauppauge pvr-350 card, it was not possible to set the quality control. This worked just fine in 0.2.3 (if I remember the version number correctly) Regards Hair TV-Server Version: 1.0 ??? MediaPortal Version...
Hi, Just downloaded and installed the new MediaPortal and discovered that when setting up my analogue Hauppauge pvr-350 card, it...
Hi, Just downloaded and installed the new MediaPortal and discovered that when setting up my analogue Hauppauge pvr-350 card, it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Incorrect BASS.DLL DE
Ah OK, I found the file that had to be deleted it was "bass_wv.dll" in "MusicPlayer\plugins\audio decoders". After the deletion everything went back to normal! Thanks! Maik
Ah OK, I found the file that had to be deleted it was "bass_wv.dll" in "MusicPlayer\plugins\audio decoders". After the deletion...
I just build MediaPortal from current SVN and get "Incorrect BASS.DLL version (2.3 required)" with title "BASS_WV" error on startup...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: TVe3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Wide Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Video Card: ATI 3450 / 8800GT Video Card Driver: 9.1 / 175.19 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: TT S2-3200 1. TV Card Type...
TV-Server Version: TVe3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Wide Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: AMD...
TV-Server Version: TVe3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Wide Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I have something similar, no motor dish, but the settings to wait for scrambled channels and/or time shift after RC3 or RC4 are not used, I think are fixed to something like 4 seconds..I remember in previous versions, the limit was not 30 seconds like now and did work.. I think anyway that if that timeout limit is configurable need...
I have something similar, no motor dish, but the settings to wait for scrambled channels and/or time shift after RC3 or RC4 are not...
TV-Server Version: Media Portal 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom