1.0 final and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 final or any later svn build here.
Well, since you can confirm the behaviour it's not just on my box. pheew :) But, that makes the option in conf quite useless imo :) And.. I know MP1 is in "feature-freeze" but a poosible fix for this, as I see it, bug would then be to have a tick box to either use the zoom option i the configuration or to let it behave like it does now.
Well, since you can confirm the behaviour it's not just on my box. pheew :) But, that makes the option in conf quite useless imo...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: b3w Windows Version: vista x86, sp1 I tried to make a bug...
Replies
Views
Nothing, don't work. I just made a new install of Vista SP1. After installing the latest svn I also get a dark screen after returning from standby... The svn from 23.1. works fine.
Nothing, don't work. I just made a new install of Vista SP1. After installing the latest svn I also get a dark screen after...
Hi! I have no problems with MP1.0 after standby it restart without problems, (I have set on config to restart after standby)...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 FInal MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP 2 5.1.2600 CPU Type: IchbinLeise MP5 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ HDD: 2 x Samsung SATA 512 GB SAMSUNG HD501LJ Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: ASUS M2NPV-VM Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 FInal MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP 2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 FInal MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP 2...
Replies
Views
We know about this, elliotmc is testing the fix, as he's the only one who can replicate, but so far, so good, hopefully by Monday he can confirm now working and added to MP. Regards
We know about this, elliotmc is testing the fix, as he's the only one who can replicate, but so far, so good, hopefully by Monday...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Revision:22029 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Revision:22029 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
ATI uses AVIVO name for their HW decoding technology. Cyberlink's PowerDVD cannot use any other MPEG2 decoder than its own.
ATI uses AVIVO name for their HW decoding technology. Cyberlink's PowerDVD cannot use any other MPEG2 decoder than its own.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista Sp1 CPU Type: Intel C2D 2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CD1 to CD2 Swapover DE
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: In release 1.0 When MP tranisitions from CD1 to CD2 in Video playback the transition is clunky - the screen freezes for approx 1 second then goes black for approx 4 seconds and then the second CD starts. Once the second CD has started any attempt to skip forward returns you to the...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: In release 1.0 When MP tranisitions from CD1 to CD2 in Video playback the...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: In release 1.0 When MP tranisitions from CD1 to CD2 in Video playback the...
Replies
Views
Why else. After 20-30 attempts, DSF selectablly now and in the programs finally in place. Only the transmitter Simul HD is characterized by cryptic character. No matter how many times I've been edited, it is never directed in the channel list. Boogie Soviel mit meinem englisch. Hoffe es ist verständlich?
Why else. After 20-30 attempts, DSF selectablly now and in the programs finally in place. Only the transmitter Simul HD is...
TV-Server Version: TVS 3 MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide3 Windows Version: Windows Home Server CPU...
Replies
Views
Yes. My export file lists channels that are not displayed in "TV server configuration" both "All channels" and "telenor" sortorder lists contains radio channels. I removed all radio-channels from sortorder-lists - doing so solved the problem. should any tuning-info for radio stations be in this list ?
Yes. My export file lists channels that are not displayed in "TV server configuration" both "All channels" and "telenor"...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Pentium...
Replies
Views
Hi, Think this it's not going anywhere, you're talking about different versions which has nothing in common since latest version is with TV server & the old one with TV Engine2(so called old lady), also talking about RC5 which it's not here so thread closed! Regards Roy
Hi, Think this it's not going anywhere, you're talking about different versions which has nothing in common since latest version...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1 final MediaPortal Skin: b3w Windows Version: the latest xpsp2 CPU Type: amd64 2400MHz...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it's probably NOD32 that's auto-updated itself, try disabling it and see if it helps. See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/get-support-90/unable-connect-server-db-49577/
Yeah, it's probably NOD32 that's auto-updated itself, try disabling it and see if it helps. See...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 :D MediaPortal Version: 1.0 :D MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Xmas Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: Inel...
Replies
Views
The channels are mapped to both cards, it is possible to record 2 overlapping items manually or to schedule it via webinterface, however blue3wide refuses to schedule 2 overlapping items.
The channels are mapped to both cards, it is possible to record 2 overlapping items manually or to schedule it via webinterface...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP 1. TV Card: Hauppauge...
Replies
Views
Hi, Do you talk about TV Server Configuration & which part or posted in wrong part of forum, meaning MP Configuration? Regards Roy
Hi, Do you talk about TV Server Configuration & which part or posted in wrong part of forum, meaning MP Configuration? Regards...
Values entered in video extension are first saved on program exit. Thus if you make a video scan for newly entered extension they...
Replies
Views
While playing with my remote control I came by a bug on the remote configuration. I'm using the latest SVN version, revision 22162. In order to reproduce it do: 1) Open MediaPortal Configuration 2) Remote 3) X10 4) Select other as the remote 5) Learn 6) Start Learning 7) If you notice it well enough, the configs on the list are...
While playing with my remote control I came by a bug on the remote configuration. I'm using the latest SVN version, revision...
While playing with my remote control I came by a bug on the remote configuration. I'm using the latest SVN version, revision...
Replies
Views
Have rechecked system. It now works flawlessly just as ronilse and geov indicate. Maybe various codec swapping/comparisons had made my system unstable???????. ffdshow was involved. Anyway works perfectly here now. K
Have rechecked system. It now works flawlessly just as ronilse and geov indicate. Maybe various codec swapping/comparisons had...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final (no SVNs) MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final (no SVNs) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Windows Version...
Replies
Views
The context menu won't be working after resume. It seems to have to do with the 'Restart Mediaportal ...' feature in the General settings. TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXPSP3
The context menu won't be working after resume. It seems to have to do with the 'Restart Mediaportal ...' feature in the General...
The context menu won't be working after resume. It seems to have to do with the 'Restart Mediaportal ...' feature in the General...
Replies
Views
Hi all In MP 1.0 using Blue3 Wide the cover-art is not updated if i play something in My Last.fm and then play some music from My Music. Steps to reproduce: - Start a stream in My Last.fm (which shows a cover/artist image) - Use "H" to go to home screen - Now you should see the cover of the Last.fm artist in the small...
Hi all In MP 1.0 using Blue3 Wide the cover-art is not updated if i play something in My Last.fm and then play some music from...
Hi all In MP 1.0 using Blue3 Wide the cover-art is not updated if i play something in My Last.fm and then play some music from...
Replies
Views
YAHOO! I can hardly wait! Now you're just torturing me!:P I'm way ahead of you Chris, I already saw that post and tried it. And with it, the skin hasn't crashed yet, but font48 did render improperly once - white lines instead of the large header same as in the screenshot in my first post. I haven't been able to duplicate it...
YAHOO! I can hardly wait! Now you're just torturing me!:P I'm way ahead of you Chris, I already saw that post and tried it...
TV-Server Version: Inbuilt MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision, Blue3++ Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows XP SP3 Crashed when changing to a channel. When i restarted it was OK. Thanks,
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows XP SP3 Crashed when changing to a...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows XP SP3 Crashed when changing to a...
Replies
Views
Yip, I reported same on internal team forums.
Yip, I reported same on internal team forums.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.8 Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G Memory: 2G Motherboard: Gigabyte EP45-UD3R Video Card: Radeon 3450 Video Card Driver: 8.12 Sound Card: Integrated Sound Card AC3: Optical Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
Replies
Views
Stumbled into this problem myself. Latest (own build) SVN-version. Actually I've seen it for a while, but today was the first day I looked a bit deeper on the the problem... and as said before, Daemon mounts the image, then a delete operation is performed which results in an error. (File in use problem, most probably.)
Stumbled into this problem myself. Latest (own build) SVN-version. Actually I've seen it for a while, but today was the first...
'delete this movie' problem on media archives like iso,bin, etc. I have set Daemontools within Mediaportal - mapping works fine...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: mediaportal-svn-02-28-2009--00-07-Rev21813 MediaPortal Version: mediaportal-svn-02-28-2009--00-07-Rev21813 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: XP MCE roll-up 2 + updates (sp3) CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 6000+ 3.01 GHz HDD: WD eIDE 120GB / (2)WDC WD1600JS 160GB/ WDC WD5000AAKS 500GB/ WDC WD10EACS 1TB...
TV-Server Version: mediaportal-svn-02-28-2009--00-07-Rev21813 MediaPortal Version: mediaportal-svn-02-28-2009--00-07-Rev21813...
TV-Server Version: mediaportal-svn-02-28-2009--00-07-Rev21813 MediaPortal Version: mediaportal-svn-02-28-2009--00-07-Rev21813...
Replies
Views
HI Markus was your problem solved? i am getting a similar error with MP or at least i get the message re rendering device not working. I am using MP and TV server config in conjunciton with 4tr to record from DVB-S card. I am not sure what changed but up until a couple of weeks ago everyhitng worked fine, i have also...
HI Markus was your problem solved? i am getting a similar error with MP or at least i get the message re rendering device not...
My last upgrade from MP 1.0 RC2 to MP 1.0 was not a good decision: With the new version there are many problems: 1.) After a...
Replies
Views
hi again At last I can watch Discovery HD and History HD through MP. All I had to do was to autoload VSFilter in Haali Media Splitter. I changed the settings from NO to YES and voila I had pictures. Kickin :D
hi again At last I can watch Discovery HD and History HD through MP. All I had to do was to autoload VSFilter in Haali Media...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: wide Windows Version: windows xp sp 2 CPU Type: AMD Turion 64...
Replies
Views
edit diseq can some one tell me wher to find the file to edit if i like to play with the diseq commands?
edit diseq can some one tell me wher to find the file to edit if i like to play with the diseq commands?
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Why not using ffdshow-tryout as divx codec :P ? Simone
Why not using ffdshow-tryout as divx codec :P ? Simone
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC2 and 0203svn MediaPortal Skin: MPStream Windows Version: WIN XP SP3 - Clean install no...
Replies
Views
I've added the frequencies to SVN. If anyone has more of them please include them in an according thread in this subforum : EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails - MediaPortal Forum
I've added the frequencies to SVN. If anyone has more of them please include them in an according thread in this subforum ...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Windows XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Yes it is.
Yes it is.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP proff SP3...
Replies
Views
I have something similar, no motor dish, but the settings to wait for scrambled channels and/or time shift after RC3 or RC4 are not used, I think are fixed to something like 4 seconds..I remember in previous versions, the limit was not 30 seconds like now and did work.. I think anyway that if that timeout limit is configurable need...
I have something similar, no motor dish, but the settings to wait for scrambled channels and/or time shift after RC3 or RC4 are not...
TV-Server Version: Media Portal 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Hi,again, I never use codec packs, the only extras I've added are:- Nvidia purevideo, PDVD 8 for HD channels, Xvid and AC3 for video playback. TV channels work fine....Would'nt these also be affected if there was a codec problem ?. I may be wrong but the runtime error in my first post sounds like a programming fault to me. I'm sure...
Hi,again, I never use codec packs, the only extras I've added are:- Nvidia purevideo, PDVD 8 for HD channels, Xvid and AC3 for...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Bleazle Windows Version: MCE2005 (all updates and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom