1.0 final and SVN Builds (6 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 final or any later svn build here.
Media types in TsReader are completely screwed up :) Especially for H264 video... (also some other things related to H264 is done completely wrong). We'll try to fix those issues at some point...
Media types in TsReader are completely screwed up :) Especially for H264 video... (also some other things related to H264 is done...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP CPU Type: Athlon 64 3200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Still present in 1.1.0 BETA1 (bump) ;)
Still present in 1.1.0 BETA1 (bump) ;)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel core2 2,66 HDD...
Replies
Views
Nothing, don't work. I just made a new install of Vista SP1. After installing the latest svn I also get a dark screen after returning from standby... The svn from 23.1. works fine.
Nothing, don't work. I just made a new install of Vista SP1. After installing the latest svn I also get a dark screen after...
Hi! I have no problems with MP1.0 after standby it restart without problems, (I have set on config to restart after standby)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug in Channelscan? DE
Did you try a rescanning your channels? As usually that issue is caused by broadcaster changing the paramaters in the stream itself. (Unfortunately TVE3 is not able to update the channels on the fly).
Did you try a rescanning your channels? As usually that issue is caused by broadcaster changing the paramaters in the stream...
Hello! With some channels i get always "unable to create / start graph". In TsWriter.log i get for 3sat: 29-12-2008 18:31:14.512...
Replies
Views
I meanwhile got ProjectX to work to pre-process the .TS file to fix the A/V offset before using Avidemux. I also changed to the ffdshow codecs in MP, now MP has no problem with the .TS files generated by Avidemux. But I will try your suggestion, that would be easier. ProjectX shows the A/V offset while going through the file. It...
I meanwhile got ProjectX to work to pre-process the .TS file to fix the A/V offset before using Avidemux. I also changed to the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Home...
Replies
Views
Yes. My export file lists channels that are not displayed in "TV server configuration" both "All channels" and "telenor" sortorder lists contains radio channels. I removed all radio-channels from sortorder-lists - doing so solved the problem. should any tuning-info for radio stations be in this list ?
Yes. My export file lists channels that are not displayed in "TV server configuration" both "All channels" and "telenor"...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Pentium...
Replies
Views
I downloade3d the setup package and ran it on another pc that has yet to have IE upgrded to 8.0 as yet. It is still version 6.0. And everything worked. So I downloaded the ing the files moved them over to the other computer. SO far everything has seemed to have worked. However, unless I am way off base, it seems there could be...
I downloade3d the setup package and ran it on another pc that has yet to have IE upgrded to 8.0 as yet. It is still version 6.0...
I went to install mediaportal 1.0 a box with no internet connection but I found it can't be done, at one point as far as I can tell...
Replies
Views
So does this render daMaster's Most Excellent Guide wanting for revision? I am pretty sure I have entered codec hell__:eek:
So does this render daMaster's Most Excellent Guide wanting for revision? I am pretty sure I have entered codec hell__:eek:
Let me start with a disclaimer that I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the MediaPortal help section on the forum as this...
Replies
Views
Hi Again, the problem is solved on my side :) See the following: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/untested-mediaportal-tv-server-1-0-svn-builds-268/mediaportal-svn-snapshot-02-15-2009-12-22h-revision-21720-rar-54862/index6.html#post379686 Nevertheless thx for the afforts of trying to help :) Regards ARE2
Hi Again, the problem is solved on my side :) See the following...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 32 Bit CPU Type: Phenom 9750...
Replies
Views
HI Markus was your problem solved? i am getting a similar error with MP or at least i get the message re rendering device not working. I am using MP and TV server config in conjunciton with 4tr to record from DVB-S card. I am not sure what changed but up until a couple of weeks ago everyhitng worked fine, i have also...
HI Markus was your problem solved? i am getting a similar error with MP or at least i get the message re rendering device not...
My last upgrade from MP 1.0 RC2 to MP 1.0 was not a good decision: With the new version there are many problems: 1.) After a...
Replies
Views
So the problem is related to taglib-sharp.dll. Seems they fixed the error. I will update MP with the new dll. In the meantime, you can use the dll i've sent you. It should work without any problems.
So the problem is related to taglib-sharp.dll. Seems they fixed the error. I will update MP with the new dll. In the meantime...
Hi Devs! I think, this is a small Bug in the Progress-Bar of the "MyMusicplayingnow -Screen"! Logs are attached...
Replies
Views
Full screen? Hi seco, again I had kind of a similar problem. I enabled "start MP in full screen mode" and the effect was gone...:wtf: Regarding Resume-Wakeup und sleeping again, I implemented the Hack from this post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/mp-hangs-when-getting-out-standby-50788/ Since then...
Full screen? Hi seco, again I had kind of a similar problem. I enabled "start MP in full screen mode" and the effect was...
FIX: Enabled "Wake up on various events" option in TV-Server Powerscheduler plugin I'm running a clean single-seat...
Replies
Views
The requirement for MediaPortal is a DirectX 9 capable card w/min 128 MB memory. Yours is only DX8, so this might be your problem, although I know ppl are using MP w/DX8 cards, it is not recommended. There is a box you should tick in MP config for your hibernation problem.
The requirement for MediaPortal is a DirectX 9 capable card w/min 128 MB memory. Yours is only DX8, so this might be your problem...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: iNTEL...
Replies
Views
Sorry for my late response and thank you for helping me out. To clarify; there is an LNB switch to use two fixed dishes (Hotbird and Turksat) which we share in the building. There is no DiSEqC motor in the system. DiSEqC for CNBC-e channel is configured to Level1 A/A. (It does not mean DiSEqC motor is enabled -as far as I know- and...
Sorry for my late response and thank you for helping me out. To clarify; there is an LNB switch to use two fixed dishes (Hotbird...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Core...
Replies
Views
of course, my God, please forgive me...I thought that problem was in Microsoft.....no, 0.2.3.0 MP version is OK
of course, my God, please forgive me...I thought that problem was in Microsoft.....no, 0.2.3.0 MP version is OK
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1 final MediaPortal Skin: b3w Windows Version: the latest xpsp2 CPU Type: amd64 2400MHz...
Replies
Views
AW: ID3 tag Cover Art not displayed when ID3 has a "/" in Artist Name tag. Hi maybe, thats a little bit offtopic. but i have the same issue with in my big music database. the most of my personal 'Genre' have the letter '/' build in. see: Electronic/Dance Electronic/Dub Rock/Crossover Ska/Traditional this is something I've noticed a...
AW: ID3 tag Cover Art not displayed when ID3 has a "/" in Artist Name tag. Hi maybe, thats a little bit offtopic. but i have the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 - 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
The database backend (provider SQLServer) could not be reached. Check your SQL server configuration first. Otherwise, uninstall and delete the database files and reinstall SQL using "MediaPortal" as the password.
The database backend (provider SQLServer) could not be reached. Check your SQL server configuration first. Otherwise, uninstall...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1 (1.0) MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1 (1.0) MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.7 for MP1.0 final...
Replies
Views
looks like it works in 1.0.1.0, FM still doesn't but that's a different matter.
looks like it works in 1.0.1.0, FM still doesn't but that's a different matter.
I added a radio streem (mediaplayser plays it fine) and it will not play. using bass the errors are the same as I have noted for...
Replies
Views
Does it cause any issues to select this option in configuration, even if your system does not normally (to cover the abnormal situations) have any problems restarting MediaPortal, after hibernation.
Does it cause any issues to select this option in configuration, even if your system does not normally (to cover the abnormal...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide the script gets executed but doesnt work. it...
Replies
Views
I come back to this old post, as I finally converted my 48 KHz pure DTS files to DTSWAV files...but no success... so BASS Player is definetly not compatible with 48KHz digital content... :( I can upload a sample if needed... Thank you so much. PD: Tested in 1.1.0 RC2. 44,1 KHz DTSWAV files are working like a charm, using...
I come back to this old post, as I finally converted my 48 KHz pure DTS files to DTSWAV files...but no success... so BASS Player is...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it's probably NOD32 that's auto-updated itself, try disabling it and see if it helps. See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/get-support-90/unable-connect-server-db-49577/
Yeah, it's probably NOD32 that's auto-updated itself, try disabling it and see if it helps. See...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 :D MediaPortal Version: 1.0 :D MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Xmas Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: Inel...
Replies
Views
H
I was seeing it coming from post #1....
I was seeing it coming from post #1....
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1 MediaPortal Skin: BT3W Windows Version: the latest CPU Type: Intell core 2 duo 2,66...
Replies
Views
Tested with new SVN, Wakeup Time is now correctly set. :thx: BTW Could someone update the SVN on sf.net :thx: Charly
Tested with new SVN, Wakeup Time is now correctly set. :thx: BTW Could someone update the SVN on sf.net :thx: Charly
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 32bit...
Replies
Views
Just enable autoload vsfilter in haali media splitter. This is not a bug by Media Portal.
Just enable autoload vsfilter in haali media splitter. This is not a bug by Media Portal.
It looks like this bug has been kicking around for well over a year, but has no entries in the Bugtracker. It would be nice to get...
Replies
Views
Found the solution in that thread thank you!!! That's my configuration: iMon Manager - Frontview = Never Minidisplay - Port = USB - Advanced * Display Type = VFD * Use SG_VFD.dll = flag * Force reload during driver start = flag
Found the solution in that thread thank you!!! That's my configuration: iMon Manager - Frontview = Never Minidisplay...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.4 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
ATI uses AVIVO name for their HW decoding technology. Cyberlink's PowerDVD cannot use any other MPEG2 decoder than its own.
ATI uses AVIVO name for their HW decoding technology. Cyberlink's PowerDVD cannot use any other MPEG2 decoder than its own.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista Sp1 CPU Type: Intel C2D 2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Filename %name% doesn't work (1 Viewer) DE
OK... so it's been an issue in the TV-Server code all along in MP 1.0.0.0 and subs (1.0.1.0 & 1.0.2.0), right? Thanks for clearing this up... So it was the [optional] implementation of wildcards that was 'fixed' but not the EpisodeName as advertised in the user's Manual under Thumbnails, or in the MP-Configuration application...
OK... so it's been an issue in the TV-Server code all along in MP 1.0.0.0 and subs (1.0.1.0 & 1.0.2.0), right? Thanks for...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.4 Windows Version: WinXP-Home/SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, now, everything is working fine... The thread can be closed.
Hi, now, everything is working fine... The thread can be closed.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Chrismas Theme (from team-mediaportal.com) Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Hi, Issue confirmed & added to Mantis, will move post to bug forum. regards Roy
Hi, Issue confirmed & added to Mantis, will move post to bug forum. regards Roy
I've just installed MP Final, from RC3. Everything works great, with one exception. In the configuration menu, I tried changing...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.6 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: Seagate 80Gb, Samsung 500Gb, Western Digital 1Tb Memory: 2GB OCZ DDR2 800Mhz Motherboard: Abit A-N78HD Video Card: nVidia Geforce 8200 Video Card Driver: nVidia forceware...
TV-Server Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.6 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate...
TV-Server Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.6 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom