1.0 final and SVN Builds (6 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 final or any later svn build here.
I've selected the option "allow server to stop LiveTV to record when no free card is available" but it doesn't stop live tv / timeshifted TV in the following scenario: 1. I've two DVB-C Cards 2. TV-Server is recording one show 3. i start livetv / timeshifting tv on external client 4. another show should be recorded. The...
I've selected the option "allow server to stop LiveTV to record when no free card is available" but it doesn't stop live tv /...
I've selected the option "allow server to stop LiveTV to record when no free card is available" but it doesn't stop live tv /...
Replies
Views
I've installed MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-03-07-2009 01-58h - Revision:21864.rar and have TvService crashing as soon as "EPG grabbing while idle" is enabled. But a lot of other improvements, though :) I'll try to get the debugging info and logs.
I've installed MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-03-07-2009 01-58h - Revision:21864.rar and have TvService crashing as soon as "EPG...
TV-Server Version: Media Portal 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: TV3 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP, SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core Duo, 2.4GHz HDD: Samsung HD403LJ, 400G Memory: 2x 1024MB DDR2-675, Corsair TwinX Motherboard: Asus P5L-1394 Video Card: 9500GT, passiv Video Card Driver: 185.20 Sound Card: Onboard Realtek...
TV-Server Version: TV3 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP, SP3 CPU...
TV-Server Version: TV3 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP, SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
I have trouble with the Trust MediaCenter/Vista Remote Keyboard, KB-2950 In the previous version 0.2.3 i can use all button of my keyboard: up, down,left,right,......but now i can use only the special in build mouse functions. I have this thread found, but this is in my opinion not solution...
I have trouble with the Trust MediaCenter/Vista Remote Keyboard, KB-2950 In the previous version 0.2.3 i can use all button of...
I have trouble with the Trust MediaCenter/Vista Remote Keyboard, KB-2950 In the previous version 0.2.3 i can use all button of...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G Memory: 2G Motherboard: Gigabyte EP45-UD3R Video Card: Radeon 3450 Video Card Driver: 8.12 Sound Card: Integrated Sound Card AC3: Optical Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello Kaoh Well, i don't think that this could be the reason because the problem starts not with the beginning of cutting and saving a video file; the problem starts when i'm shutting down the other system. independent on how long i haven't done anything. ...
Hello Kaoh Well, i don't think that this could be the reason because the problem starts not with the beginning of cutting and...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 LiveTV freezing DE
Seems I spoke too soon. The same problem's just happened with the default tsreader.ax. It also causes the MP interface to become non-responsive. I'm going to try moving my timeshift folder from RAMdisk to hard-drive. If that doesn't stop the problem happening, I'll try the latest SVN and failing that, revert to 21720, which didn't...
Seems I spoke too soon. The same problem's just happened with the default tsreader.ax. It also causes the MP interface to become...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HDX Windows Version: XP Pro SP3...
Replies
Views
thanks for looking at this Roy! Sorry about the delay, only get time come the weekends to play with my htpc. Heres the pic! Hope it makes sense to you. Im also having prob with my emulator art work in "film strip view" too. The art-work that is displayed is one behind what game title i am looking to play, will take a screen shot...
thanks for looking at this Roy! Sorry about the delay, only get time come the weekends to play with my htpc. Heres the pic! Hope...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide 3 Windows Version: Xp (SP3) CPU Type: Intel E6750...
Replies
Views
All The video plugins (YouTube FM, OnlineVideos, wwiTV, ...) don´t sound by the soundblaster choiced in Mediaportal configuration but always they sound by the default windows soundblaster. With the sound plugins (Last.Fm, Shoutcast, ...) that don´t happen and they sound by the soundblaster that you choiced it in Mediaportal...
All The video plugins (YouTube FM, OnlineVideos, wwiTV, ...) don´t sound by the soundblaster choiced in Mediaportal configuration...
All The video plugins (YouTube FM, OnlineVideos, wwiTV, ...) don´t sound by the soundblaster choiced in Mediaportal configuration...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: mediaportal-svn-02-28-2009--00-07-Rev21813 MediaPortal Version: mediaportal-svn-02-28-2009--00-07-Rev21813 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: XP MCE roll-up 2 + updates (sp3) CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 6000+ 3.01 GHz HDD: WD eIDE 120GB / (2)WDC WD1600JS 160GB/ WDC WD5000AAKS 500GB/ WDC WD10EACS 1TB...
TV-Server Version: mediaportal-svn-02-28-2009--00-07-Rev21813 MediaPortal Version: mediaportal-svn-02-28-2009--00-07-Rev21813...
TV-Server Version: mediaportal-svn-02-28-2009--00-07-Rev21813 MediaPortal Version: mediaportal-svn-02-28-2009--00-07-Rev21813...
Replies
Views
YAHOO! I can hardly wait! Now you're just torturing me!:P I'm way ahead of you Chris, I already saw that post and tried it. And with it, the skin hasn't crashed yet, but font48 did render improperly once - white lines instead of the large header same as in the screenshot in my first post. I haven't been able to duplicate it...
YAHOO! I can hardly wait! Now you're just torturing me!:P I'm way ahead of you Chris, I already saw that post and tried it...
TV-Server Version: Inbuilt MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision, Blue3++ Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HDX Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 2.8Ghz Northwood (non-HT) HDD: 1*500GB and 1*640GB Western Digital SATA Memory: 1.5GB DDR Motherboard: Gigabyte 8i848-PM Video Card: Leadtek FX5600 256MB VIVO Video Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HDX Windows Version: XP Pro SP3...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Keyboard input bugs DE
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x86 Service pack 1 CPU Type: AMD X2 64 4800 HDD: Seagate 7200.11 1TB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GPM-DS2H Video Card: ATI HD 3200...
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813 MediaPortal Skin...
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813 MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
There seems to be 2 problems, one seems to be your cam settings, the other was a D3D error (directx) Make sure you have video memory set to 256mb in the BIOS Cam settings I know nothing about, except make sure you have the latest updates for them.
There seems to be 2 problems, one seems to be your cam settings, the other was a D3D error (directx) Make sure you have video...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon x2...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.6 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: Seagate 80Gb, Samsung 500Gb, Western Digital 1Tb Memory: 2GB OCZ DDR2 800Mhz Motherboard: Abit A-N78HD Video Card: nVidia Geforce 8200 Video Card Driver: nVidia forceware...
TV-Server Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.6 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate...
TV-Server Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.6 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
These are on the requirements page, just scroll down, but the hardware selection forum may be useful for info as well. HTH
These are on the requirements page, just scroll down, but the hardware selection forum may be useful for info as well. HTH
MP crash. attaching logs. TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 latest svn (today) MediaPortal Skin: blue3...
Replies
Views
Tested with new SVN, Wakeup Time is now correctly set. :thx: BTW Could someone update the SVN on sf.net :thx: Charly
Tested with new SVN, Wakeup Time is now correctly set. :thx: BTW Could someone update the SVN on sf.net :thx: Charly
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 32bit...
Replies
Views
Yes. My export file lists channels that are not displayed in "TV server configuration" both "All channels" and "telenor" sortorder lists contains radio channels. I removed all radio-channels from sortorder-lists - doing so solved the problem. should any tuning-info for radio stations be in this list ?
Yes. My export file lists channels that are not displayed in "TV server configuration" both "All channels" and "telenor"...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Pentium...
Replies
Views
Have rechecked system. It now works flawlessly just as ronilse and geov indicate. Maybe various codec swapping/comparisons had made my system unstable???????. ffdshow was involved. Anyway works perfectly here now. K
Have rechecked system. It now works flawlessly just as ronilse and geov indicate. Maybe various codec swapping/comparisons had...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final (no SVNs) MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final (no SVNs) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Exactly! Long life to the screenshots! ;)
Exactly! Long life to the screenshots! ;)
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 1.1 Windows Version: XP SP3 (x86) CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Vista Home Basic SP1 CPU Type: Intel E4500, 2.2GHz HDD: 500GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Dell Vostro 200SL Video Card: XFX 9500GT low-profile Video Card Driver: 181.20 Sound Card: Creative SoundBlaster Audigy SE...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Vista Home...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Vista Home...
Replies
Views
Stumbled into this problem myself. Latest (own build) SVN-version. Actually I've seen it for a while, but today was the first day I looked a bit deeper on the the problem... and as said before, Daemon mounts the image, then a delete operation is performed which results in an error. (File in use problem, most probably.)
Stumbled into this problem myself. Latest (own build) SVN-version. Actually I've seen it for a while, but today was the first...
'delete this movie' problem on media archives like iso,bin, etc. I have set Daemontools within Mediaportal - mapping works fine...
Replies
Views
I don't know what happend, but the issue is fixed for me on both computers.
I don't know what happend, but the issue is fixed for me on both computers.
TV-Server Version: TV3 1.0SVN MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP, SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi Roy I seem to be having similar problems. I have dual screen, single seat set up with Windows monitor power down set to 10 min and no screen saver. This shuts down fine with no MP running. When I first open MP the screen still blanks fine with MP running. After a movie, recorded TV etc even though no "moving picture" seems...
Hi Roy I seem to be having similar problems. I have dual screen, single seat set up with Windows monitor power down set to 10...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 + SVN 23-2009 22-00 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 + SVN 23-2009 22-00.rar MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Pentium Mobile 1,73Ghz HDD: 160GB toshiba 2,5" SATA Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Aopen Video Card: Nvidia 8400GS Video Card Driver: 175.16 Sound Card: Realtek ALC880 (onboard) Sound Card AC3: Realtek...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Well thats right it shouldn´t! But is does. I can view getting the signal poorer everytime a start an additional timeshift/record on the same channel! Or it isn´t getting worser but windows says!
Well thats right it shouldn´t! But is does. I can view getting the signal poorer everytime a start an additional timeshift/record...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista sp1 CPU Type: Phenom X3 8750...
Replies
Views
No, I'd like to stick with the official releases for now. I'm just reporting on the official releases, not SVN's. Exactly! The first (oldest) file created in the subfolder is the date used as folderdate :( So it doesn't update folder dates (if you leave the oldest file in there), once it is created. What it actually should show is...
No, I'd like to stick with the official releases for now. I'm just reporting on the official releases, not SVN's. Exactly! The...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TVserver 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Thanks for persisting with this. I turned off every plugin (including Pictures, Videos, Music) except for Home and ForTheRecord (which was recording a programme) and done the pause thing again - same results. MP log is attached. I had this problem before installing ForTheRecord (I think it's since I installed MP RC3 but I'm not...
Thanks for persisting with this. I turned off every plugin (including Pictures, Videos, Music) except for Home and ForTheRecord...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 ALMOST final MediaPortal Skin: BleazleWide (latest version!) :-) Windows...
Replies
Views
Hi Again, the problem is solved on my side :) See the following: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/untested-mediaportal-tv-server-1-0-svn-builds-268/mediaportal-svn-snapshot-02-15-2009-12-22h-revision-21720-rar-54862/index6.html#post379686 Nevertheless thx for the afforts of trying to help :) Regards ARE2
Hi Again, the problem is solved on my side :) See the following...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 32 Bit CPU Type: Phenom 9750...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X4 9750 HDD: Samsung 640GB F1 Spinpoint, Maxtor 320GB and 4 external 500GB drives Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: ATI Radeon HD3200 on board...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom