1.0 final and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 final or any later svn build here.
I updated to 21688 and the problem is solved. Thanks.
I updated to 21688 and the problem is solved. Thanks.
TV-Server Version: SVN 21658 MediaPortal Version: 21658 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Ok, just for the protocol: changed to Cyberlink Mpeg Codec in the TV section and the problem is gone! Now I get commercials again :rolleyes: :thx: a lot for the help :) ARE2
Ok, just for the protocol: changed to Cyberlink Mpeg Codec in the TV section and the problem is gone! Now I get commercials...
Hi, MP shows a really annoying behaviour on my htpc watching the german Pro7 or RTL channels. When on this channels a commercial...
Replies
Views
I have made a zip file with all of my avi files inside it. If you extract this to a directory and do a scan using your script you will see the errors & conflicts I am getting. I knew there was a way to show you! Spaldo
I have made a zip file with all of my avi files inside it. If you extract this to a directory and do a scan using your script you...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Windows Version: Windows Vista Here are some bugs that appear to have never been resolved with the...
Replies
Views
what the fuck!.....and with my system randomly jumps 5 minutes forward!
what the fuck!.....and with my system randomly jumps 5 minutes forward!
TV-Server Version: TV Server - 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal - 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Media types in TsReader are completely screwed up :) Especially for H264 video... (also some other things related to H264 is done completely wrong). We'll try to fix those issues at some point...
Media types in TsReader are completely screwed up :) Especially for H264 video... (also some other things related to H264 is done...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP CPU Type: Athlon 64 3200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
If it does NOT happen for you - any idea what i can do? Windows is not capable of making a screenshot of the picture which comes when i click "Meldung anzeigen".
If it does NOT happen for you - any idea what i can do? Windows is not capable of making a screenshot of the picture which comes...
Hello! I've installed TV-Movie Clickfinder and configured the plugin. The import works fine but everytime i get the following...
Replies
Views
nope...sorry... i am not realy a pro here... hahaha wish i was but i found my problem and just try to share with the rest..
nope...sorry... i am not realy a pro here... hahaha wish i was but i found my problem and just try to share with the rest..
TV-Server Version: MP1 MediaPortal Version: MP1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Thanks Thanks Scidoctor. I'm still on my learner plates with this program Pinnacle app/drivers I used were Vista 32 bit System drivers for the 310i (Pinnacle PCTV drivers) Pinnacle PCTV Installer for Windows Media Center 3.1 (also on site .. won't paste massive link) ** I just found version 3.2 on their website and will try that...
Thanks Thanks Scidoctor. I'm still on my learner plates with this program Pinnacle app/drivers I used were Vista 32 bit System...
TV server 1.0 Pinnacle 310i (Analog, DVB and FM) Phillips chipset 713xx DVB-Tworks fine - Analoge TV and FM does not. TV server...
Replies
Views
We know about this, elliotmc is testing the fix, as he's the only one who can replicate, but so far, so good, hopefully by Monday he can confirm now working and added to MP. Regards
We know about this, elliotmc is testing the fix, as he's the only one who can replicate, but so far, so good, hopefully by Monday...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Revision:22029 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Revision:22029 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
ok, I've binarypatched the file... just two lower case c's need to be converted to upper case... Have attached it here for everbody else to enjoy... OpenBinary ;-)
ok, I've binarypatched the file... just two lower case c's need to be converted to upper case... Have attached it here for...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Finalb]MediaPortal Skin[/b]: Indigo Windows Version: Windows XP Professional...
Replies
Views
Tested with new SVN, Wakeup Time is now correctly set. :thx: BTW Could someone update the SVN on sf.net :thx: Charly
Tested with new SVN, Wakeup Time is now correctly set. :thx: BTW Could someone update the SVN on sf.net :thx: Charly
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 32bit...
Replies
Views
OK... so it's been an issue in the TV-Server code all along in MP 1.0.0.0 and subs (1.0.1.0 & 1.0.2.0), right? Thanks for clearing this up... So it was the [optional] implementation of wildcards that was 'fixed' but not the EpisodeName as advertised in the user's Manual under Thumbnails, or in the MP-Configuration application...
OK... so it's been an issue in the TV-Server code all along in MP 1.0.0.0 and subs (1.0.1.0 & 1.0.2.0), right? Thanks for...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.4 Windows Version: WinXP-Home/SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi. Yes i mean tv icon and progress bar under the tv window, info and chanel name is OK. Do you want to say, it's not possible to solve? Losttown
Hi. Yes i mean tv icon and progress bar under the tv window, info and chanel name is OK. Do you want to say, it's not possible...
Watching a recording you get wrong TV icon and progress status in tvHome. Blue3wild 0001839: Watching a recording you get...
Replies
Views
Hmm, this sounds a bit similar like my issue with automatic wake up reported here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-final-svn-builds-302/powerscheduler-fails-wake-up-system-record-scheduled-shows-50749/#post347680 (post #347680) nicksti: If you leave your LCD on, schedule a recording and let the system go to suspend and...
Hmm, this sounds a bit similar like my issue with automatic wake up reported here...
TV-Server Version: Mediaportal 1.0 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
well i've only started getting this problem recently, and i have been using 1 final for few months now, but i can confirm disabling TV Series and or moving pictures doesnt fix this, event viewer doesnt have anything in there
well i've only started getting this problem recently, and i have been using 1 final for few months now, but i can confirm disabling...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: always newest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: TinyVista Rev2 CPU...
Replies
Views
I downloade3d the setup package and ran it on another pc that has yet to have IE upgrded to 8.0 as yet. It is still version 6.0. And everything worked. So I downloaded the ing the files moved them over to the other computer. SO far everything has seemed to have worked. However, unless I am way off base, it seems there could be...
I downloade3d the setup package and ran it on another pc that has yet to have IE upgrded to 8.0 as yet. It is still version 6.0...
I went to install mediaportal 1.0 a box with no internet connection but I found it can't be done, at one point as far as I can tell...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yup confirmed & added to Mantis Thx for testing & reporting Regards Roy
Hi, Yup confirmed & added to Mantis Thx for testing & reporting Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: v1.0 MediaPortal Version: v1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.4 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Maybe the same or not, 1xdecoding for one tuner; when i play radio; and a recording is being started; it takes the same tuner. (not my 2nd tuner) Timeshifting:Radio 538 radio 19,2 12574 H 22000 5/6 FTA Scheduled recording: Veronica/Jetix tv 19,2 12574 H 22000 5/6 MG/IR When i do the same but without radio, there is no problem...
Maybe the same or not, 1xdecoding for one tuner; when i play radio; and a recording is being started; it takes the same tuner...
My wife is using radio channels during the day almost every day, and i noticed shows not being recorded, because of no free cards...
Replies
Views
Hello all! The problem solution was found, but I am not absolutely sure that it's correct, in spite of the fact that failures are not present as a result of patching. There are two conditions, which were never fulfilled during debugging: 1. GUIMusicFiles.cs (~ Ln 453): if (_selectedItem >= 0 && !itemSelected) {...
Hello all! The problem solution was found, but I am not absolutely sure that it's correct, in spite of the fact that failures are...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, now, everything is working fine... The thread can be closed.
Hi, now, everything is working fine... The thread can be closed.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Chrismas Theme (from team-mediaportal.com) Windows Version...
Replies
Views
looks like it works in 1.0.1.0, FM still doesn't but that's a different matter.
looks like it works in 1.0.1.0, FM still doesn't but that's a different matter.
I added a radio streem (mediaplayser plays it fine) and it will not play. using bass the errors are the same as I have noted for...
Replies
Views
Just an additional question.. Is it possible that the old TV database that I import isnt working with 1.0 final? it is a database exported from RC3, I used with RC4 successfully and now also with 1.0 final... not so sucessfully(?) Thanks, Lots
Just an additional question.. Is it possible that the old TV database that I import isnt working with 1.0 final? it is a...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1 (1.0) MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1 (1.0) MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.7 for MP1.0 final...
Replies
Views
I have seen exactly the same behavior (sorry, I'm not currently able to test the .ts file provided...) With H264 stream Arcsoft and Cyberlink codecs are able to connect TsReader's video output pin, but ffdshow and MPC codecs fail. This is an error on TsReader (unfortunately I still haven't figured out how to fix it).
I have seen exactly the same behavior (sorry, I'm not currently able to test the .ts file provided...) With H264 stream Arcsoft...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista x64 CPU Type: Intel c2d...
Replies
Views
I have the same "problem", but the cause for this is that your EPG Provider, sends faulty data. I encounter this mainly with the german "KiKa" Channel. EPG is wrong maaaaaany times, and because of that, recordings are incomplete. Another example is EPG from clickfinder (TV-Movie) for austrian channels ORF1 / 2. The Programm is...
I have the same "problem", but the cause for this is that your EPG Provider, sends faulty data. I encounter this mainly with the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Home...
Replies
Views
Now that is good service on your first post mallenet :D You just need to wait for the next public SVN release and it will be fixed. Thanks alot to speedy rtv!
Now that is good service on your first post mallenet :D You just need to wait for the next public SVN release and it will be...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1 (1.0) MediaPortal Skin: Any (Blue Wide & Monchrome) Windows Version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music reorg crash DE
Hi, If this still a issue when using Blue3 or Blue3Wide, please attach "proper"(that means, start log collector etc & then MP, make the bug & collect) logs, the first post it's missing allot of info in mediaportal.log. Regards Roy
Hi, If this still a issue when using Blue3 or Blue3Wide, please attach "proper"(that means, start log collector etc & then MP...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2 2.2...
Replies
Views
It seems 1.1.0.0 final still has the double entries in the Home Menu Setup. Instead I just edit the rank of the items in the MediaPortal.xml file. Locate the section pluginSorting . Example pasted from my MediaPortal.xml: <section name="pluginSorting"> <entry name="my Plugins">0</entry> <entry...
It seems 1.1.0.0 final still has the double entries in the Home Menu Setup. Instead I just edit the rank of the items in the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP32 CPU Type: Athlon...
Replies
Views
I come back to this old post, as I finally converted my 48 KHz pure DTS files to DTSWAV files...but no success... so BASS Player is definetly not compatible with 48KHz digital content... :( I can upload a sample if needed... Thank you so much. PD: Tested in 1.1.0 RC2. 44,1 KHz DTSWAV files are working like a charm, using...
I come back to this old post, as I finally converted my 48 KHz pure DTS files to DTSWAV files...but no success... so BASS Player is...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
I took almost an entire afternoon yesterday to update my system. Updated BIOS, video and audio drivers (took a while to get the video update to work... but did eventually). Had to do a fresh install of MP, restored my db's. Music played all day, then turned on TV this evening and no lock-up, no stutter, no weird stuff. Got the...
I took almost an entire afternoon yesterday to update my system. Updated BIOS, video and audio drivers (took a while to get the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP MCE roll-up 2 + updates (sp3) CPU...
Replies
Views
Yep, many miss the scrollbars in the epg. It really helped to see where you were in the epg. Unfortunately the skindesigner intended it like this in order to get as much EPG-info on it as possible... :s My personal opinion is that the EPG is way out of tune with the rest of MP... My advice to the skindesigner would be: - Please...
Yep, many miss the scrollbars in the epg. It really helped to see where you were in the epg. Unfortunately the skindesigner...
I posted this information on the support forum, as I'm not alone with this problem I post it here . My installation is a clean one...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom