1.0 final and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 final or any later svn build here.
I cant select "remind me" in EPG any more. Its greyd out. Recording seems fine. any one else got this? I think its my fault, I must have missed something in setup or configuration. Please help TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: e8400 HDD: Samsung 250GB...
I cant select "remind me" in EPG any more. Its greyd out. Recording seems fine. any one else got this? I think its my fault, I...
I cant select "remind me" in EPG any more. Its greyd out. Recording seems fine. any one else got this? I think its my fault, I...
Replies
Views
I have the same "problem", but the cause for this is that your EPG Provider, sends faulty data. I encounter this mainly with the german "KiKa" Channel. EPG is wrong maaaaaany times, and because of that, recordings are incomplete. Another example is EPG from clickfinder (TV-Movie) for austrian channels ORF1 / 2. The Programm is...
I have the same "problem", but the cause for this is that your EPG Provider, sends faulty data. I encounter this mainly with the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Home...
Replies
Views
What can I do? So what do you suggest as a developer. Will one of you have a look at it? Do you intend to make a bugreport on Mantis? What can I do?
What can I do? So what do you suggest as a developer. Will one of you have a look at it? Do you intend to make a bugreport on...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Hi again Ian :) Yes, I've seen this problem too. I think there's a temporary table that gets updated ("_recordingsInProgressList"???) but it seems not to check the Channel Name when determining if a show is already in the list. +1 for this bug Mark
Hi again Ian :) Yes, I've seen this problem too. I think there's a temporary table that gets updated...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 +djblu tswriter MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: vista sp1...
Replies
Views
Could you please post a fresh log file where only the play and seek operations are included? Your current log files are about 45 mbytes which is quite huge to seek through :thx:
Could you please post a fresh log file where only the play and seek operations are included? Your current log files are about 45...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Three Windows Version: Vista (amd64) SP...
Replies
Views
of course, my God, please forgive me...I thought that problem was in Microsoft.....no, 0.2.3.0 MP version is OK
of course, my God, please forgive me...I thought that problem was in Microsoft.....no, 0.2.3.0 MP version is OK
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1 final MediaPortal Skin: b3w Windows Version: the latest xpsp2 CPU Type: amd64 2400MHz...
Replies
Views
UPDATE This looks like it's been resolved in SVN: 0001901: In TV Server Configuration it is possible to add dvb-s Radio channels to dvb-t card & vice versa - MediaPortal Bugtracker I can't find the original bug report in the forum TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueThree Wide Windows Version...
UPDATE This looks like it's been resolved in SVN: 0001901: In TV Server Configuration it is possible to add dvb-s Radio channels...
UPDATE This looks like it's been resolved in SVN: 0001901: In TV Server Configuration it is possible to add dvb-s Radio channels...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just downloaded and installed the new MediaPortal and discovered that when setting up my analogue Hauppauge pvr-350 card, it was not possible to set the quality control. This worked just fine in 0.2.3 (if I remember the version number correctly) Regards Hair TV-Server Version: 1.0 ??? MediaPortal Version...
Hi, Just downloaded and installed the new MediaPortal and discovered that when setting up my analogue Hauppauge pvr-350 card, it...
Hi, Just downloaded and installed the new MediaPortal and discovered that when setting up my analogue Hauppauge pvr-350 card, it...
Replies
Views
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby MP crashes after resuming from standby. Error: Microsoft Visual C++ "Runtime Error" : pure virtual function call in Mediaportal.exe. TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXPSP3
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby MP crashes after resuming from standby. Error: Microsoft Visual...
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby MP crashes after resuming from standby. Error: Microsoft Visual...
Replies
Views
If it does NOT happen for you - any idea what i can do? Windows is not capable of making a screenshot of the picture which comes when i click "Meldung anzeigen".
If it does NOT happen for you - any idea what i can do? Windows is not capable of making a screenshot of the picture which comes...
Hello! I've installed TV-Movie Clickfinder and configured the plugin. The import works fine but everytime i get the following...
Replies
Views
Problem Fixed ! MP/TV-server 1.0.1 appears to have fixed the problem - TV-server now deletes old/dead timeshift files as it runs, so they don't keep multiplying. Thanks to all the devs for fixing this problem. Tony
Problem Fixed ! MP/TV-server 1.0.1 appears to have fixed the problem - TV-server now deletes old/dead timeshift files as it runs...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Vista Home...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X4 9750 HDD: Samsung 640GB F1 Spinpoint, Maxtor 320GB and 4 external 500GB drives Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: ATI Radeon HD3200 on board...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi and thanks for nice app! :) I've got a problem with FTP folders in Video: whenever I reenter video view left in FTP mode it stops working until entire application is restarted. Log text follows. Steps to reproduce: - start video playback - go to video FTP folder - go fullscreen - go back - video file view shows empty screen...
Hi and thanks for nice app! :) I've got a problem with FTP folders in Video: whenever I reenter video view left in FTP mode it...
Hi and thanks for nice app! :) I've got a problem with FTP folders in Video: whenever I reenter video view left in FTP mode it...
Replies
Views
I meanwhile got ProjectX to work to pre-process the .TS file to fix the A/V offset before using Avidemux. I also changed to the ffdshow codecs in MP, now MP has no problem with the .TS files generated by Avidemux. But I will try your suggestion, that would be easier. ProjectX shows the A/V offset while going through the file. It...
I meanwhile got ProjectX to work to pre-process the .TS file to fix the A/V offset before using Avidemux. I also changed to the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Home...
Replies
Views
Just had an opportunity to use this for the first time, after doing a clean install to try the latest SVN. Very nice job. It works great, & I didn't have to rename all my channels after scan this time :-). My only suggestion would be to change the labelling of the button, or add a footnote in the window with instructions for...
Just had an opportunity to use this for the first time, after doing a clean install to try the latest SVN. Very nice job. It...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
Replies
Views
Hmm, this sounds a bit similar like my issue with automatic wake up reported here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-final-svn-builds-302/powerscheduler-fails-wake-up-system-record-scheduled-shows-50749/#post347680 (post #347680) nicksti: If you leave your LCD on, schedule a recording and let the system go to suspend and...
Hmm, this sounds a bit similar like my issue with automatic wake up reported here...
TV-Server Version: Mediaportal 1.0 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Full screen? Hi seco, again I had kind of a similar problem. I enabled "start MP in full screen mode" and the effect was gone...:wtf: Regarding Resume-Wakeup und sleeping again, I implemented the Hack from this post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/mp-hangs-when-getting-out-standby-50788/ Since then...
Full screen? Hi seco, again I had kind of a similar problem. I enabled "start MP in full screen mode" and the effect was...
FIX: Enabled "Wake up on various events" option in TV-Server Powerscheduler plugin I'm running a clean single-seat...
Replies
Views
I don't know what happend, but the issue is fixed for me on both computers.
I don't know what happend, but the issue is fixed for me on both computers.
TV-Server Version: TV3 1.0SVN MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP, SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
TV server is worst Hello, I did as suggested and I installed again TV server. The litle bugs I reported in this thread are gone but then I have a bigger bug: the TV3 server itself. After a hard installation and configuration process everything was working, but after several unspected and unreproducible crashes, slow performance...
TV server is worst Hello, I did as suggested and I installed again TV server. The litle bugs I reported in this thread are gone...
TV-Server Version: NOT installed!! MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: XP prof CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello all! The problem solution was found, but I am not absolutely sure that it's correct, in spite of the fact that failures are not present as a result of patching. There are two conditions, which were never fulfilled during debugging: 1. GUIMusicFiles.cs (~ Ln 453): if (_selectedItem >= 0 && !itemSelected) {...
Hello all! The problem solution was found, but I am not absolutely sure that it's correct, in spite of the fact that failures are...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
ok, I've binarypatched the file... just two lower case c's need to be converted to upper case... Have attached it here for everbody else to enjoy... OpenBinary ;-)
ok, I've binarypatched the file... just two lower case c's need to be converted to upper case... Have attached it here for...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Finalb]MediaPortal Skin[/b]: Indigo Windows Version: Windows XP Professional...
Replies
Views
I updated to 21688 and the problem is solved. Thanks.
I updated to 21688 and the problem is solved. Thanks.
TV-Server Version: SVN 21658 MediaPortal Version: 21658 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 no radio? DE
in the requirements in the manual (GeneralRequirements - MediaPortal Manual Documentation) does not even mention radio at all and the only mention of an MPEG codec says there is already one included for watching TV (refering to the decoder rather than the encoder I needed) I will post a suguestion in the otehr forum for the error...
in the requirements in the manual (GeneralRequirements - MediaPortal Manual Documentation) does not even mention radio at all and...
my compasate card does DVB-T, analogue TV and FM. Mediaportal tells me that it does not support FM. TV-Server Version...
Replies
Views
Yep, many miss the scrollbars in the epg. It really helped to see where you were in the epg. Unfortunately the skindesigner intended it like this in order to get as much EPG-info on it as possible... :s My personal opinion is that the EPG is way out of tune with the rest of MP... My advice to the skindesigner would be: - Please...
Yep, many miss the scrollbars in the epg. It really helped to see where you were in the epg. Unfortunately the skindesigner...
I posted this information on the support forum, as I'm not alone with this problem I post it here . My installation is a clean one...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V1 MediaPortal Skin: MP Stream Windows Version: WIN XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD various HDD: Various Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Various Video Card: nvdivia 8600GT Video Card Driver: 178.24 Sound Card: various Sound Card AC3: Various Sound Card Driver: Various 1. TV Card: Leadtek DTV1000 1. TV Card Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V1 MediaPortal Skin: MP Stream Windows Version: WIN XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD various HDD...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V1 MediaPortal Skin: MP Stream Windows Version: WIN XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD various HDD...
Replies
Views
Is there any update you can give about when there might be a version of TSReader that will work with DIVX or the older versions of Cyberlink codecs in MP1.0.2?
Is there any update you can give about when there might be a version of TSReader that will work with DIVX or the older versions of...
I have just installed MO 1.0 over RC3. RC3 worked fine for me but I am having a problem with 1.0. I had exctly the same proglem...
Replies
Views
what the fuck!.....and with my system randomly jumps 5 minutes forward!
what the fuck!.....and with my system randomly jumps 5 minutes forward!
TV-Server Version: TV Server - 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal - 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Thanks for persisting with this. I turned off every plugin (including Pictures, Videos, Music) except for Home and ForTheRecord (which was recording a programme) and done the pause thing again - same results. MP log is attached. I had this problem before installing ForTheRecord (I think it's since I installed MP RC3 but I'm not...
Thanks for persisting with this. I turned off every plugin (including Pictures, Videos, Music) except for Home and ForTheRecord...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 ALMOST final MediaPortal Skin: BleazleWide (latest version!) :-) Windows...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 + latest updates CPU Type: AMD X2 3800 65W HDD: Samsung 400GB 16MB Cache Memory: MDT DDR800 2GB Motherboard: MSI K9A Platinum Video Card: ASUS EAX 1950 Pro Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 + latest updates CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 + latest updates CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, Follow the bug report rules & post logs, if not it will be removed. Regards Roy
Hi, Follow the bug report rules & post logs, if not it will be removed. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 + latest updates...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom