1.0 final and SVN Builds (14 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 final or any later svn build here.
The context menu won't be working after resume. It seems to have to do with the 'Restart Mediaportal ...' feature in the General settings. TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXPSP3
The context menu won't be working after resume. It seems to have to do with the 'Restart Mediaportal ...' feature in the General...
The context menu won't be working after resume. It seems to have to do with the 'Restart Mediaportal ...' feature in the General...
Replies
Views
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby MP crashes after resuming from standby. Error: Microsoft Visual C++ "Runtime Error" : pure virtual function call in Mediaportal.exe. TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXPSP3
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby MP crashes after resuming from standby. Error: Microsoft Visual...
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby MP crashes after resuming from standby. Error: Microsoft Visual...
Replies
Views
I do not recall seeing a place where the log level of TVService can be adjusted. I would suggest waiting for the next time it happens and then attach all files from the TVServer log directory:
I do not recall seeing a place where the log level of TVService can be adjusted. I would suggest waiting for the next time it...
TVService stops responding from time to time. How can I enable appropriate logging on the server to chase the problem? Thank you...
Replies
Views
Media types in TsReader are completely screwed up :) Especially for H264 video... (also some other things related to H264 is done completely wrong). We'll try to fix those issues at some point...
Media types in TsReader are completely screwed up :) Especially for H264 video... (also some other things related to H264 is done...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP CPU Type: Athlon 64 3200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music reorg crash DE
Hi, If this still a issue when using Blue3 or Blue3Wide, please attach "proper"(that means, start log collector etc & then MP, make the bug & collect) logs, the first post it's missing allot of info in mediaportal.log. Regards Roy
Hi, If this still a issue when using Blue3 or Blue3Wide, please attach "proper"(that means, start log collector etc & then MP...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2 2.2...
Replies
Views
Nothing, don't work. I just made a new install of Vista SP1. After installing the latest svn I also get a dark screen after returning from standby... The svn from 23.1. works fine.
Nothing, don't work. I just made a new install of Vista SP1. After installing the latest svn I also get a dark screen after...
Hi! I have no problems with MP1.0 after standby it restart without problems, (I have set on config to restart after standby)...
Replies
Views
OK, sorry to beat a dead horse, but..... My experience with previous SVN (23Jan) was that when I installed, the installer never downloaded anything for directx, and showed that no action was necessary (for directX). I believe that this is the same behavior that PD noticed (but not sure). So, it seems that now, with 10Feb SVN...
OK, sorry to beat a dead horse, but..... My experience with previous SVN (23Jan) was that when I installed, the installer never...
Hi, Ive looked around the forums, and it seems that I am the only one having troubles at step 1? :-) I will be going back to...
Replies
Views
H
I was seeing it coming from post #1....
I was seeing it coming from post #1....
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1 MediaPortal Skin: BT3W Windows Version: the latest CPU Type: Intell core 2 duo 2,66...
Replies
Views
If it does NOT happen for you - any idea what i can do? Windows is not capable of making a screenshot of the picture which comes when i click "Meldung anzeigen".
If it does NOT happen for you - any idea what i can do? Windows is not capable of making a screenshot of the picture which comes...
Hello! I've installed TV-Movie Clickfinder and configured the plugin. The import works fine but everytime i get the following...
Replies
Views
I updated to 21688 and the problem is solved. Thanks.
I updated to 21688 and the problem is solved. Thanks.
TV-Server Version: SVN 21658 MediaPortal Version: 21658 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to resolve this bug ??? It's annoying that I can't go to the right menu see my original post under skins/mediastream https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediastream-305/bugreports-here-please-52732/index8.html#post374999
Is it possible to resolve this bug ??? It's annoying that I can't go to the right menu see my original post under...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: MediaStream Hi. Well, the title says it all :) OK, for...
Replies
Views
the exactly message is:unable to connect to the tv server connected to the database all ip ports seem to be fine i discover that for a mistake i'll delete the files of the PsisDecd.dll patch (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/patch-multi-dvb-tuner-issue-channel-scan-crash-windows-xp-6344/) i ry to reinstall i...
the exactly message is:unable to connect to the tv server connected to the database all ip ports seem to be fine i discover that...
TV-Server Version: 1 MediaPortal Version: 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP HOme it CPU Type: pentium d 3.2 ghz...
Replies
Views
Why else. After 20-30 attempts, DSF selectablly now and in the programs finally in place. Only the transmitter Simul HD is characterized by cryptic character. No matter how many times I've been edited, it is never directed in the channel list. Boogie Soviel mit meinem englisch. Hoffe es ist verständlich?
Why else. After 20-30 attempts, DSF selectablly now and in the programs finally in place. Only the transmitter Simul HD is...
TV-Server Version: TVS 3 MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide3 Windows Version: Windows Home Server CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows XP SP3 Crashed when changing to a channel. When i restarted it was OK. Thanks,
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows XP SP3 Crashed when changing to a...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows XP SP3 Crashed when changing to a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Screen Freezes DE
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 3.2+ HDD: WD 500 GB Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Gigabyte Video Card: ATI Radeon 2100 (onboard) Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 3.2+ HDD: WD...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 3.2+ HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
I confirm this bug, I faced it too
I confirm this bug, I faced it too
This problem was experienced using the HD Starter plugin generated from "Blu-Ray / HD-DVD Player with PowerDVD (a working...
Replies
Views
I have made a zip file with all of my avi files inside it. If you extract this to a directory and do a scan using your script you will see the errors & conflicts I am getting. I knew there was a way to show you! Spaldo
I have made a zip file with all of my avi files inside it. If you extract this to a directory and do a scan using your script you...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Windows Version: Windows Vista Here are some bugs that appear to have never been resolved with the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have the same problem at the same configuration. Regards, Daniel
Hi, I have the same problem at the same configuration. Regards, Daniel
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 1.0 + minidisplay.dll ver. 1.0.0.21222 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 1.0 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Confirmation from US or CDN user with analogue OTA capable setup?
Confirmation from US or CDN user with analogue OTA capable setup?
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
Replies
Views
Installed last SVN, but didn't solve it.
Installed last SVN, but didn't solve it.
Hi First of all thanks a bundle for the new release, beside the problem described below it is rock-stable on my setup...
Replies
Views
Perhaps of use to you: I had a problem with BBC HD and DVB subtitles crashing MediaPortal. Switching them off in MediaPortal Config solved it. 0001912: HD sized DVB subtitles are causing a crash - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Perhaps of use to you: I had a problem with BBC HD and DVB subtitles crashing MediaPortal. Switching them off in MediaPortal...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had the same error in the logfiles and checked the code (from VMR9OSD.cs): private void ReadSkinFile() { // channel list m_osdChannels.baseRect = "nsrect:14,31,215:20,20,120:243,182,16:255,255,255:Arial:14"; // bg try { if (_legacyVolumeOsd) {...
Hi, I had the same error in the logfiles and checked the code (from VMR9OSD.cs): private void ReadSkinFile() {...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.4 Windows Version: WinXP-Home/SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 MCE RU2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3 GHz HDD: Samsung HD501LJ 500GB Memory: 3 GB DDR 400 DIMM Motherboard: FIC P4M-915GD1-LF Video Card: Club HD3450 256MB DDR2 Video Card Driver: ATI CCC 8.12 Sound Card: Realtek High...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 MCE RU2 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 MCE RU2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
This problem is caused by Vista TV Pack 2008. See this thread for more details
This problem is caused by Vista TV Pack 2008. See this thread for more details
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueThree Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yup confirmed & added to Mantis Thx for testing & reporting Regards Roy
Hi, Yup confirmed & added to Mantis Thx for testing & reporting Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: v1.0 MediaPortal Version: v1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.4 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Hello all! The problem solution was found, but I am not absolutely sure that it's correct, in spite of the fact that failures are not present as a result of patching. There are two conditions, which were never fulfilled during debugging: 1. GUIMusicFiles.cs (~ Ln 453): if (_selectedItem >= 0 && !itemSelected) {...
Hello all! The problem solution was found, but I am not absolutely sure that it's correct, in spite of the fact that failures are...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Since there is no ATSC file in the tuningdetails folder, I assume that MP is using the ATSC tuning space from the Windows registry. Even though this is a fresh OS install, I thought I'd better confirm that the registry entry is correct. The registry correctly lists max physical channel as 69, but MP stops scanning at 68. Scan...
Since there is no ATSC file in the tuningdetails folder, I assume that MP is using the ATSC tuning space from the Windows registry...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi again Ian :) Yes, I've seen this problem too. I think there's a temporary table that gets updated ("_recordingsInProgressList"???) but it seems not to check the Channel Name when determining if a show is already in the list. +1 for this bug Mark
Hi again Ian :) Yes, I've seen this problem too. I think there's a temporary table that gets updated...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 +djblu tswriter MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: vista sp1...
Replies
Views
Thanks Thanks Scidoctor. I'm still on my learner plates with this program Pinnacle app/drivers I used were Vista 32 bit System drivers for the 310i (Pinnacle PCTV drivers) Pinnacle PCTV Installer for Windows Media Center 3.1 (also on site .. won't paste massive link) ** I just found version 3.2 on their website and will try that...
Thanks Thanks Scidoctor. I'm still on my learner plates with this program Pinnacle app/drivers I used were Vista 32 bit System...
TV server 1.0 Pinnacle 310i (Analog, DVB and FM) Phillips chipset 713xx DVB-Tworks fine - Analoge TV and FM does not. TV server...
Replies
Views
Found the solution in that thread thank you!!! That's my configuration: iMon Manager - Frontview = Never Minidisplay - Port = USB - Advanced * Display Type = VFD * Use SG_VFD.dll = flag * Force reload during driver start = flag
Found the solution in that thread thank you!!! That's my configuration: iMon Manager - Frontview = Never Minidisplay...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.4 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom